+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appendix a

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
OK, so if i download the cover letter and ccauth form and mail it to the fbi in west virginia, when and where do i submit the appendix a to?

Thanks

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
SLSO, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPENDIX A AND APPENDIX B FOR INLAND APPLICATION? i WAN TTO GET THIS DONE IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO FOR THE fbi plolice certificates>

tHNX

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Promise.... This is the last time i'll ask this question.....................after i understand this (If ever)

Thanks

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
There is no "appendix A" or "appendix B" for requesting an FBI background check.

You send the cover letter, some form of payment (such as the credit card form), and your fingerprints.

That's all.

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Thanks, but in the in=-lad packet, it gives you appendix a and b to fill out for release of information. Thats why i am confused.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
OK from what i have read, appendix B is a request to get ur fingerprints, so take append B with you when you go get ur fingerprints done and append A is to be sent with your fingerprints for ur record, not sure if its to FBI or RCMP,does that make any sense?

it says when applying for police cert. you must include for each person a completed Append A

this is jsut from what ive glanced over, i am doing outland so i would wait for more answers before u set this in stone.

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
tHANK you so mucH
for your reply.....................now i understand. APPENDIX A is to be completed and taken with me to get the fingerprint done along with the downloaded fingerprint form at the local institution. Then I would include APPENDIX B, cover letter, fingerprinted cards, and credit card authroization to charge for processing and send it to West Virginia.

ok, got it. (I HOPE)

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Thank You Tamee:

Still straightening out my alphabets.

Yes, I'll take B with me and send in A.

and pray PMM confirms we are right before long.

Thanks in advnace PMM>

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bundori said:
Thank You Tamee:

Still straightening out my alphabets.

Yes, I'll take B with me and send in A.

and pray PMM confirms we are right before long.

Thanks in advnace PMM>
Just follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
1. You can include the cover letter if you wish.
1a Get your prints taken, must agencies don't need an appendix A letter.
2. The fee $18.00 US must be in the form of a certified cheque or money order.
3. Write on the cover letter that the result is required in 8 weeks (it will make speedier) for Immigration purposes.

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
Hi PMM, I thought it was B that the agencies might need it.

Do i need to include A when sending in my fingerprints to the FBI?