+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apegs

lmpatel

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone here from July-18 or Aug-18 get Any recent feedback from APEGS??
Share your timeline so one should get idea ...

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
For those who are asking for experienced reports of others, please stop doing that, because no one should or will share it. Perhaps You should go through rules and ethics of APEGS.

Experience reports include confidential information of the company in which the EIT has worked, and as per rules once you are a member (EIT) you can not do any unethical thing I.e. sharing confidential info as examples.

There are some examples given on APEGS website, just follow them or get guidance of your mentor (if you have one).

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello guys. I am going to write my PPE with APEGS in September. Does anybody have the books? Please inbox me with pricing and delivery options.

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear Experienced member,

From 1st Jan 2019 APEGS has changed experience submission process in order to waive confirmatory exam. Now there is separate login of CBA (Competency based assessment). We have to fill the forms of your job details and appoint 4 validators person who give marks and give feedback to APEGS. After that APEGS appoint Excessor to give marks and feedback. Then finally they decide whether they accepted to waive the exam or not.
This is now diffcult process. I am trying to prepare documents but need help of somebody. Please help if any body applying after 1st Jan 2019 to APEGS

Reactions: sdqs_23

tayeadil

Oct 22, 2019
Greetings!

I have just applied for APEGS - Engineer in Training - international graduate, They have mentioned about processing time that it could take up to 12 months, could you gentlemen / ladies share you experience with us?

I have BSc in Civil Engineer from Egypt plus 11 years experience
when do you recommend starting the application process for Alberta P.Eng registration?

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
No exam anymore, i was approved EIT with 36 months credit of experience equivalent to my 8 yrs working in my country
That's really great. I also have more than 8 years of experience but as per APEGS website, they have mentioned to send syllabus if engineering passout is less than 10 years.

Please guide, if anyone can help.

Thanks.

Apr 17, 2018
That's really great. I also have more than 8 years of experience but as per APEGS website, they have mentioned to send syllabus if engineering passout is less than 10 years.

Please guide, if anyone can help.

Thanks.
Yogi
You need to take printout of Your Course syllabus which was issued by University and scan them to PDF and send to APEGS. Which would be around 70-80 pages was mine.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Greetings!

I have just applied for APEGS - Engineer in Training - international graduate, They have mentioned about processing time that it could take up to 12 months, could you gentlemen / ladies share you experience with us?

Did you get APEGS License. Have u got experience report approved by Engineering Review Committee ? Actually I am going to apply for Work experience report therefore i need some help? could u guide me.

Last edited:

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Assalam o Alekum,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Would you please guide me regarding the procedure. I have received letter from APEGS on January 2019 and they assigned me 3 confirmatory exam / Work Experience Report. I have made account and try to start work experience report. I am Structural Design Engineer (Civil) and have 13 years of experience. Is there any deadline to complete the report

Please share your e-mail address and cell no for whatsapp to disscussing the issue.

Regards

Engr. Firdous Siddiqui
sdqs_23@hotmail.com

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Dear Experienced member,

From 1st Jan 2019 APEGS has changed experience submission process in order to waive confirmatory exam. Now there is separate login of CBA (Competency based assessment). We have to fill the forms of your job details and appoint 4 validators person who give marks and give feedback to APEGS. After that APEGS appoint Excessor to give marks and feedback. Then finally they decide whether they accepted to waive the exam or not.
This is now diffcult process. I am trying to prepare documents but need help of somebody. Please help if any body applying after 1st Jan 2019 to APEGS
Assalam o Alekum,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Would you please guide me regarding the procedure. I have received letter from APEGS on January 2019 and they assigned me 3 confirmatory exam / Work Experience Report. I have made account and try to start work experience report. I am Structural Design Engineer and have 13 years of experience. Is there any deadline to complete the report

Please share your e-mail address and cell no for whatsapp

Regards

Engr. Firdous Siddiqui
sdqs_23@hotmail.com

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Greetings!

Assalam o Alekum,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Would you please guide me regarding the procedure. I have received letter from APEGS on January 2019 and they assigned me 3 confirmatory exam / Work Experience Report. I have made account and try to start work experience report. I am Structural Design Engineer and have 13 years of experience. Is there any deadline to complete the report

If you dont mind can you share me your e-mail address and cell no.

Regards

Engr. Firdous Siddiqui
sdqs_23@hotmail.com

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Thank you. So when exactly should I start? After ITA or now itself? Like Ontario, I haven't seen any discount if you apply after becoming PR. I'm planning to go for Alberta because it's requirements seem simpler than PEO, but I could be wrong. Please advise if it's worth it.
Assalam o Alekum,

If you dont mind can you share me your e-mail address and cell no.

Regards

Engr. Firdous Siddiqui
sdqs_23@hotmail.com

fahmin

May 26, 2020
Hello ,

Please check the below information for me and guide me accordingly.

I have Bachelors of Engineering degree with specialization in Information Technology. (Wes ECA+ Course by Course) completed. I have 5 years and 3 months of working experience as a web developer.

My education and work experience, both are from India.

As per SINP OID list - My NOC is 2175. And I should apply for CIPS.

But I have bachelors degree in engineering.
So , SINP officer suggested me to apply for APEGS through international engineering category to qualify for SINP Application.

However, I couldn’t find any relavant course for self assesment in APEGS website.
I tried checking with computer engineering and software engineering. But for both of them, my actual syllabus is not matching for couple of subjects. In this situations what should i do?

Please guide. Or Provide relavant soultions.

Do i need to go for APEGS or CIPS?

Thanks in advance!
Hi I am now facing same confusion, have you done with APEGS? please share your experience