+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS SINP skill assessment

biswajitece

Jan 23, 2018
My undergraduate semester credit in WES course by course evaluation was 143. So I don't think there would be any issue with your credits. In my understanding the deficiencies arise from the course content for specific courses or the courses it self, if someone has not studied specific courses in his undergrad studies.

I did my academic assessment form and even the courses that I didn't studied I made sure I covered the content in other related courses. So there was barely anything left not-covered, if you know what I mean. Yes, I have got the letter for confirmatory exam or experience.
According to WES evaluation, my undergraduate semester credit is 137.5 and I have studied in electronics and communication engineering. When I filled up the self assessment form I had to choose electrical engineering form. Therefore I was unable to cover all course content. For 2/3 subjects, 50-60% was covered. Will it be enough to avoid deficiency ?

Amukta

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

I have also done B.E in Information Technology and applying for APEGS, could you confirm which course did you choose in your case?
I also went through the subjects for Computer Science and Siftware Engg and quite a lot of subjects didnt match.

I saw that you have applied. Could you please tell if you got any questions from APEGS regarding this?
Your response will help me in filling in my form, so let me know.

Thanks,

unnatpatel

May 9, 2018
Hi,

I have also done B.E in Information Technology and applying for APEGS, could you confirm which course did you choose in your case?
I also went through the subjects for Computer Science and Siftware Engg and quite a lot of subjects didnt match.

I saw that you have applied. Could you please tell if you got any questions from APEGS regarding this?
Your response will help me in filling in my form, so let me know.

Thanks,
Hi i have selected software engineering form. And couple of my subjects were not there. Its fine. They will assign confimatory exams acxoedingly. Thanks- Unnat

subba

May 17, 2018
Hi
i applied for SINP OID 01-jan-2018, i got successful submitted my application and received conformation mail also , my noc 2173 sir ,now my application status is "in process" ,
i got mail from SINP ""Thank you for your application to the SINP. The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan"",
Now i already applied for CIPS license and waiting for approval sir , some people applied for CIPS and APEGS both licensures , its mandatory to apply for me both licensure , pls help me out from this confuse situation sir ,
This is my Educational Details:
Completed BSC computer science ( Graduation) 3 –year Degree from SV University, INDIA

Completed Msc ( Masters in Software Engineering) ( Post Graduation) 4 – year post degree from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, INDIA

Experience Details:
I have 6 years of experience in software industry. I have been working as senior project engineer ,

Pls suggest me i have to apply for APEGS licensure or CIPS is good enough for me ,

Your help should be really appreciated.

Thanks

shawnmalik

Dec 11, 2018
I do have Transcript which shows all the subjects i took then why do i need to submit the syllabus, the problem is that i have BS in Electronics Engineering and now my university is no longer offering this course but instead they have BS Electrical Engineering now so they have syllabus in Electrical Engineering. Will that be ok ? because there are some subjects in this new Syllabus which i never took ?

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,
I've received an invitation from SINP on the latest draw through express entry, my noc is 2174. I did my engineering in Electronics and electrical engineering (EEE) and masters in business administration and 9 years of IT experience. I request you to tell me if I need any license (with ur experience, is it APEGS or CIPS) Also my ECA through WES is document by document should I change it to course by course ?

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Hello guys,
I am planning to apply for APEGS, as that is basic requirement for applying through SINP.
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience - 8 years.

I have a query regarding compulsory subjects in the self assessment form of APEGS. One of the subjects mentioned in the APEGS syllabi is not matching with any of my studied subjects of Engineering. So what should i do? Should i leave it blank and then they will assign me confirmatory exams?

You help will really appreciated.
Thanks.

manghgh

Oct 5, 2019
Hi All,

Need urgent info. I need to apply for CIPS and was wondering where to send the membership filled form. I tried reaching to CIPS but no response yet. Can anybody please guide in this process. Also, Do I need to take membership first before applying for certification or Can I go direct for certification ? Looking for quick response.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Jul 3, 2019
Do you refer technical exam to deficiency? Actually at the moment we need a letter from APEGS for a confirmatory exam. If you get this letter, you can apply straightway to SINP OID. After getting PR, then you go for PE accreditation. If you dont get PR, its worthless to have PE accreditation. Though it may help in future in other way. I am wondering that they might asses some deficiencies in my bachelor in civil engineering degree.
I have got my WES course by course evaluation. My undergraduate semester credits 141.5 . Do you reckon that it is enough to avoid deficiencies?
Dear I had recently received mail stating deficiency in 3 subjects is it necessary to complete this deficiency to get visa in sinp program?
that means i already have submitted my file in sinp so what should i do next? will this deficiency of apegs affect my sinp file?

Reactions: Ivicks2

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
My undergraduate semester credit in WES course by course evaluation was 143. So I don't think there would be any issue with your credits. In my understanding the deficiencies arise from the course content for specific courses or the courses it self, if someone has not studied specific courses in his undergrad studies.

I did my academic assessment form and even the courses that I didn't studied I made sure I covered the content in other related courses. So there was barely anything left not-covered, if you know what I mean. Yes, I have got the letter for confirmatory exam or experience.
Hello,

What you did to get the experience assessment? I got the same case 3 exams or work experience. Please reply so I propagate my work.

Thanks,
Fahad
syedfahadalishah@gmail.com

Ivicks2

Jun 14, 2020
Dear I had recently received mail stating deficiency in 3 subjects is it necessary to complete this deficiency to get visa in sinp program?
that means i already have submitted my file in sinp so what should i do next? will this deficiency of apegs affect my sinp file?
I'm in the same boat, I've been assigned 3 deficiencies, now I dont know whether we can submit the letter of deficiencies exams to sinp amd get nomination! Let me know how did it turn out for you!

Ivicks2

Jun 14, 2020
I'm in the same boat, I've been assigned 3 deficiencies, now I dont know whether we can submit the letter of deficiencies exams to sinp amd get nomination! Let me know how did it turn out for you!
Hi, I am in the same boat, noc 2134, did you submit deficiencies letter to sinp?