+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS SINP skill assessment

destiny_child

Nov 12, 2010
Do you refer technical exam to deficiency? Actually at the moment we need a letter from APEGS for a confirmatory exam. If you get this letter, you can apply straightway to SINP OID. After getting PR, then you go for PE accreditation. If you dont get PR, its worthless to have PE accreditation. Though it may help in future in other way. I am wondering that they might asses some deficiencies in my bachelor in civil engineering degree.
I have got my WES course by course evaluation. My undergraduate semester credits 141.5 . Do you reckon that it is enough to avoid deficiencies?
My undergraduate semester credit in WES course by course evaluation was 143. So I don't think there would be any issue with your credits. In my understanding the deficiencies arise from the course content for specific courses or the courses it self, if someone has not studied specific courses in his undergrad studies.

I did my academic assessment form and even the courses that I didn't studied I made sure I covered the content in other related courses. So there was barely anything left not-covered, if you know what I mean. Yes, I have got the letter for confirmatory exam or experience.

Reactions: shohel112

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My undergraduate semester credit in WES course by course evaluation was 143. So I don't think there would be any issue with your credits. In my understanding the deficiencies arise from the course content for specific courses or the courses it self, if someone has not studied specific courses in his undergrad studies.

I did my academic assessment form and even the courses that I didn't studied I made sure I covered the content in other related courses. So there was barely anything left not-covered, if you know what I mean. Yes, I have got the letter for confirmatory exam or experience.
Today I have got a email from requesting self assessment form and CAD 210 dollar . But I am wondering do i need to submit my bachelor programme syllabus in future? I have contacted to my university over phone and they replied they did not have that old syllabus. now how can I confirm them that I covered most of the syllabus ? thanks in advance

destiny_child

Nov 12, 2010
Today I have got a email from requesting self assessment form and CAD 210 dollar . But I am wondering do i need to submit my bachelor programme syllabus in future? I have contacted to my university over phone and they replied they did not have that old syllabus. now how can I confirm them that I covered most of the syllabus ? thanks in advance
Well i don't think university can provide the details of syllabus in most cases. You have to search online and find same syllabus that you think you studied back then. It's difficult to find the same but you'll find equivalent syllabus for the same sort of programs even from other universities. Now once you are compiling your syllabus make sure to add enough content to help you cover good enough portion of their requirement. If you miss something in one course put that in some other relevant course to help you cover that content. I hope you got my point.

Reactions: shohel112

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
At the time of admission, you got a prospectus in which all curriculum listed that will studying during your graduation. You can attach this prospectus pages as a syllabus that you have been studied.

Marymary3279

May 9, 2017
Greetings all. Please is there link for whatsapp Apegs international students? Please add me to the WhatsApp group +2348036716294

A.Ahmed

Mar 16, 2018
Wes will do it. You payment only . Follow wes guide
Kindly, Could you give more details. Should I add APEGS manually as a Recipient and Pay 7$ or WES will figure this out because they asked about the purpose of this Course-By-Course Report in beginning of the ECA Report upgrade Request to ICAP ?

Thanks

Tulips1987

May 10, 2015
Hi Everyone, I recently received an email with below details:

Your work experience with this company falls under NOC 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers and you are required to provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineering-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates

i have not applied for this yet. i went through the link and it says it takes an year. Does that mean that my applucation will be on hold while i get those documents?

Thanks for the help

devansat

Feb 2, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
I received my WES report delivered to my home address in India.
In APEGS login, they say "You will not be contacted with further instructions until we receive your WES assessment".
My question is, do I have to sent the WES report to APEGS, or I have to fill the self-assessment form and then send it to APEGS.
Please help.

Yassermy22

Apr 17, 2018
Hi,
I hold a BSc in Mechatronics Engineering while my 11 years experience in electrical engineering.
As per NOC, Mechatronics is considered under Mechanical engineering.
My question, what discipline I should select for member in training.

Thanks in advance

unnatpatel

May 9, 2018
Hello ,

Please check the below information for me and guide me accordingly.

I have Bachelors of Engineering degree with specialization in Information Technology. (Wes ECA+ Course by Course) completed. I have 5 years and 3 months of working experience as a web developer.

My education and work experience, both are from India.

As per SINP OID list - My NOC is 2175. And I should apply for CIPS.

But I have bachelors degree in engineering.
So , SINP officer suggested me to apply for APEGS through international engineering category to qualify for SINP Application.

However, I couldn’t find any relavant course for self assesment in APEGS website.
I tried checking with computer engineering and software engineering. But for both of them, my actual syllabus is not matching for couple of subjects. In this situations what should i do?

Please guide. Or Provide relavant soultions.

Do i need to go for APEGS or CIPS?

Thanks in advance!

J Chahal

Nov 11, 2014
I am not sure if that is true because I applied for EIT and I submitted everything they require initially. After a few months they asked me to submit work experience and now I have to do that to avoid the 03 technical exams.
Hi,
could u please confirm how much time they took to update ur wes report status in profile after submission of WES report to apegs.
Regards

greatsumit

Jun 1, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Hello ,

Please check the below information for me and guide me accordingly.

I have Bachelors of Engineering degree with specialization in Information Technology. (Wes ECA+ Course by Course) completed. I have 5 years and 3 months of working experience as a web developer.

My education and work experience, both are from India.

As per SINP OID list - My NOC is 2175. And I should apply for CIPS.

But I have bachelors degree in engineering.
So , SINP officer suggested me to apply for APEGS through international engineering category to qualify for SINP Application.

However, I couldn’t find any relavant course for self assesment in APEGS website.
I tried checking with computer engineering and software engineering. But for both of them, my actual syllabus is not matching for couple of subjects. In this situations what should i do?

Please guide. Or Provide relavant soultions.

Do i need to go for APEGS or CIPS?

Thanks in advance!
Hello, Did you apply for APEGS or CIPS?