+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

deep_82

Aug 13, 2017
Hello Members,

Can you please guide me for EIT process through APEGS , I have 5 + years of experience in the field of Mechanical engineering and I already done WES ICAP assesment, and need to register to APEGS. I have applied for PR for Canada as I got nominated from SINP.

My Quires are:

1 What is my next steps once Iregister to APEGS
2. What all documents I need to submit to APEGS
3. What would be processing time for EIT.

I would appreciate you guidance and support.
Thanks.
Hello Steve,

Did you receive SINP nomination without applying for EIT?
I though it was mandatory to apply and await response from APEGS before the nomination is processed. If you have received the nomination, you must have got the ITA by now?

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

Need assistance on APEGS EIT license for 2173 noc code.

Have a below education :-
1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
2) MCA (Master of Computer Application)

Have below Experience (5 Years) :-

1) Software Designer
2) Software Engineer
3) Sr. Software Engineer

As per my above experience I have already applied for CIPS because have not an engineering degree in bachelor but On 20 Sep SINP officer sent me the ADR request and asking for the APEGS License. So, need assistance on below points for APEGS License.

1) Does anyone get deficiency in self assessment form ?
2) if Yes then Do they advised you to give any exam ?
- I have talked with APEGS and read in website that they conduct exams twice in a year.

SINP sent me the ADR letter and they mentioned below details :-

"The SINP's assessment has determined that your education
and work experience falls under NOC 2173. This NOC
currently requires professional status and/or licensure in
Saskatchewan. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have
been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International‐Engineerin
g‐Graduates."

3) Does any one know about Confirmatory Exams ?

4) if APEGS officer found the deficiency then I have to go for exam but in that case will they provide me the temporary license ?

5) if APEGS officer give temporary license then on that base will SINP give me the nomination ?

Thanks.

lmpatel

Jun 15, 2017
Hi,

Need assistance on APEGS EIT license for 2173 noc code.

Have a below education :-
1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
2) MCA (Master of Computer Application)

Have below Experience (5 Years) :-

1) Software Designer
2) Software Engineer
3) Sr. Software Engineer

As per my above experience I have already applied for CIPS because have not an engineering degree in bachelor but On 20 Sep SINP officer sent me the ADR request and asking for the APEGS License. So, need assistance on below points for APEGS License.

1) Does anyone get deficiency in self assessment form ?
2) if Yes then Do they advised you to give any exam ?
- I have talked with APEGS and read in website that they conduct exams twice in a year.

SINP sent me the ADR letter and they mentioned below details :-

"The SINP's assessment has determined that your education
and work experience falls under NOC 2173. This NOC
currently requires professional status and/or licensure in
Saskatchewan. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have
been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International‐Engineerin
g‐Graduates."

3) Does any one know about Confirmatory Exams ?

4) if APEGS officer found the deficiency then I have to go for exam but in that case will they provide me the temporary license ?

5) if APEGS officer give temporary license then on that base will SINP give me the nomination ?

Thanks.

Pl. ask this query to SINP directly.

As SINP give certain time frame for submission of APEGS license.

Only because they people will answer others can only predict or give false information.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Hi Wayne_Tran

I had applied for APEGS licence and it is in progress. Please help to share work experience report to my gmail (harshad.find@gmail.com)
whether this work experience letter is mandatory ?
Hi,

can you send me sample work experience reporting .

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi All,

I am a Chemical Engineer ( NOC 2134) with a B.tech degree in Chemical Engineering from India and a Master's Degree also in Chemical Engineering from a university in the USA. I have 13 years of work experience from India after my US Master's Degree ( No US or abroad experience.) I am currently in Ontario as a PR. I am have been working for a Canadian Chemical Manufacturing company under a super visor with P Eng license for nearly three months. After reading the post by Square111 on the first page of the thread(link copied below), I am getting little sceptical about the application process with PEO.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/advice-for-engineers-applying-to-professional-engineers-ontario-for-p-eng.117446/

In this regard

1. Is there any one with similar education and experience like mine and has applied to PEO recently?.
2. The post by Square111 dates back to 2012. Is the situation same now or has it improved.?
3. Can I apply for the P Eng registration before completing 1 year under a P Eng license holder?.

Your replies will help me clear my questions.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar

shawnmalik

Dec 11, 2018
While filling out application form for APEGS, in Academic qualification section my university name is not appearing and i am unable to write the name by myself, can anyone help in this regard ?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

I am a Chemical Engineer ( NOC 2134) with a B.tech degree in Chemical Engineering from India and a Master's Degree also in Chemical Engineering from a university in the USA. I have 13 years of work experience from India after my US Master's Degree ( No US or abroad experience.) I am currently in Ontario as a PR. I am have been working for a Canadian Chemical Manufacturing company under a super visor with P Eng license for nearly three months. After reading the post by Square111 on the first page of the thread(link copied below), I am getting little sceptical about the application process with PEO.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/advice-for-engineers-applying-to-professional-engineers-ontario-for-p-eng.117446/

In this regard

1. Is there any one with similar education and experience like mine and has applied to PEO recently?.
2. The post by Square111 dates back to 2012. Is the situation same now or has it improved.?
3. Can I apply for the P Eng registration before completing 1 year under a P Eng license holder?.

Your replies will help me clear my questions.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar
Hello Pavan,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

tsk1985

Aug 14, 2017
HI ALL,

Please assist me with the APEGS process.

I reviewed lots of posts and applied for Eng-in-training program in the beginning. It got approved and I paid the fees as well, then I got a letter from APEGS and I share that letter with SINP immigration Team.

After few days I am getting this message
" Please provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates. "

I am applying this application with code 2147.

I already shared the membership details with the payment receipt and not sure if I have to do something else to fulfill the above requirement. Please advise.

Thanks
TSK

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Below is the list of requirements to fulfill
  • Application form must completed in full
  • Application fees paid
  • Proof of ID Submitted
  • Academic assessment fee paid
  • WES Assessment
  • Program syllabus (Signed copy from your school or online copy can be used)
  • Self assessment (Self assessment of your Program Syllabus with the Canadian Engineering Syllabus as gotten from the APEGS site
  • Resume (your resume)

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
HI ALL,

Please assist me with the APEGS process.

I reviewed lots of posts and applied for Eng-in-training program in the beginning. It got approved and I paid the fees as well, then I got a letter from APEGS and I share that letter with SINP immigration Team.

After few days I am getting this message
" Please provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates. "

I am applying this application with code 2147.

I already shared the membership details with the payment receipt and not sure if I have to do something else to fulfill the above requirement. Please advise.

Thanks
TSK
Hi. What did the letter saudwhich you have submitted to Sinp? And how much time has oasspa since you submitted the letter?

Also after self assessment how much time did Apegs took to provide you with the letter? I have the same Noc btw.

tsk1985

Aug 14, 2017
Hi. What did the letter saudwhich you have submitted to Sinp? And how much time has oasspa since you submitted the letter?

Also after self assessment how much time did Apegs took to provide you with the letter? I have the same Noc btw.

you have to apply for Eng-in-training membership at APEGS.

The APEGS will ask for the requirements which fleixnote shared:
  • Application fees paid
  • Proof of ID Submitted
  • WES Assessment
  • Self assessment (Self assessment of your Program Syllabus with the Canadian Engineering Syllabus as gotten from the APEGS site
  • Resume (your resume)

You can track this on APEGS website. Once you have it processed and membership paid. They will send a letter.
This letter has the information of your membership approval. Share this letter and wait for SINP to process your application further.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
TSK

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
you have to apply for Eng-in-training membership at APEGS.

The APEGS will ask for the requirements which fleixnote shared:
  • Application fees paid
  • Proof of ID Submitted
  • WES Assessment
  • Resume (your resume)

You can track this on APEGS website. Once you have it processed and membership paid. They will send a letter.
This letter has the information of your membership approval. Share this letter and wait for SINP to process your application further.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
TSK
Thanks alot. I have already completed the above requirements and application is in progress now. I need to know how much time will it take for processing from Apegs to get a letter? Also sinp grants additional time for this letter ? As they give only one year initially.

Thanks alot for your reply.

tsk1985

Aug 14, 2017
APEGS might complete and give letter within 3 months of time, condition: if all documents are submitted.
My application is still in process so no clue on other questions you asked may be someone else can reply.