+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
FSW-O

AOR: 19TH OCT
MEP/BIL: 3RD NOV
GU1: 4TH NOV
GU2: 17TH NOV (Background check changed from "We are processing" to "is in progress")

Reactions: ilikesnow

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
FSW-O

GU2: 17TH NOV (Background check changed from "We are processing" to "is in progress")
Can you include the full text under the Background check section?

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
Hey, my details are the following:
CRS
: 504
ITA: September 28, 2022 (FSW-Inland w/ partner)
AOR: October 14, 2022
MEP: November 1, 2022

Came to Canada in February 2022. Biometrics and Med were made previously.
Hey guys, I have some updates:

GU1: 2nd NOV (Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. ")
GU2: 2nd NOV (Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ")
GU3: 15th NOV (Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. " again)

Did someone experience something similar?

Last edited:

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys, I gave some updates:

GU1: 2nd NOV (Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. ")
GU2: 2nd NOV (Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ")
GU3: 15th NOV (Background check changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. " again)

Yes same thing happened in my profile too.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
@HP261 and @bmvasconcellos Have you given your biometrics already? If so on which date? I want to compare my timeline. My background check says 'We are processing...' (it changed to this straight after MEP & BIL) but I haven't given my biometrics yet.

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
@HP261 and @bmvasconcellos Have you given your biometrics already? If so on which date? I want to compare my timeline. My background check says 'We are processing...' (it changed to this straight after MEP & BIL) but I haven't given my biometrics yet.
Yes, I gave my biometrics with my previous visa application already. You should look out for the biometrics letter soon enough after then only it will process further to reach GU2.

Reactions: AndyUK

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Yes, I gave my biometrics with my previous visa application already. You should look out for the biometrics letter soon enough after then only it will process further to reach GU2.
Ah ok.
Yes, I got my BIL and I have an appointment booked for next week.

Reactions: HP261

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
FSW-O

Hey guys, I have some updates:

Both of you are soo close to getting the golden email :D

Sofiasgf

Nov 18, 2022
Update
FSW-O
AOR 3th October
MEP/Previous Bio linked 26th October
GU1: 28th October
GU2: 8th November
Hi! Please when you get another update, let me know, because I almost have the same timeline:

FSW Outland
ITA: August 17th
AOR: October 3rd
Biometrics letter/Medical passed: October 26th
Ghost Update 1: October 27th
Biometrics linked: October 31st
Ghost Update 2: November 8th, Background Check changed to "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
Both of you are soo close to getting the golden email :D
I hope you're right!

Honestly, I was a bit worried about the background check status going back to "In progress".

I even came across this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-application-is-in-progress-we-will-send-you-a-message-when-we-start-your-background-check-march-aor-2021.730483/page-94#post-10273494

Apparently, only some people experience their background status going back to "In Progress".