+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi people ! Congratulation for starting new journey to become a Canadian Permanent Resident.
Please share your timeline and activities in your application with your friends to help each other with better tracking the process .

Mine:

AOR October 3:)
Bio: Already done for Visitor Visa

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi people ! Congratulation for starting new journey to become a Canadian Permanent Resident.
Please share your timeline and activities in your application with your friends to help each other with better tracking the process .

Mine:

AOR October 3:)
Bio: Already done for Visitor Visa
when did you receive the ITA? are you CEC candidate or FSW inland or outland. I gave my biometrics for visa 2 years ago, do I need to submit the copy of that while submitting the application ?

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
when did you receive the ITA? are you CEC candidate or FSW inland or outland. I gave my biometrics for visa 2 years ago, do I need to submit the copy of that while submitting the application ?
ITA 28th sep
FSW-O
There is no need to attach previous biometric letter, when you fill your application it will ask you if you had UCI number which you can find it in your visitor visa application or above the bio letter

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
I’m thinking to submit my PR application in October. But I have an upcoming travel starting November 26th to February 4th. I haven’t given my biometrics yet. Any idea when we usually receive biometrics letter after submitting the application? If I receive it in December, will there be any specific time frame that I need to give my biometrics as I return in February. Can I give biometrics in India other than canada? I’ll call IRCC but gathering information. Please provide your inputs too.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
I’m thinking to submit my PR application in October. But I have an upcoming travel starting November 26th to February 4th. I haven’t given my biometrics yet. Any idea when we usually receive biometrics letter after submitting the application? If I receive it in December, will there be any specific time frame that I need to give my biometrics as I return in February. Can I give biometrics in India other than canada? I’ll call IRCC but gathering information. Please provide your inputs too.
when you get your Bio letter , you will have 1 month to give records its not an issue where you take a biometric appointment .

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hi All, I submitted my application on 6th of October and received the AOR on the same day. I have never had prior visa for Canada so I think I have to give biometrics. When can I expect the biometrics letter after AOR?

Hope we all have a speedy process!!! :)

Reactions: REMM18 and hamhk202

Shanakay

Oct 12, 2022
I am applying for the express entry and was wondering if I still need to take the languages proficiency test if I have completed college?