+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi! Please when you get another update, let me know, because I almost have the same timeline:

FSW Outland
ITA: August 17th
AOR: October 3rd
Biometrics letter/Medical passed: October 26th
Ghost Update 1: October 27th
Biometrics linked: October 31st
Ghost Update 2: November 8th, Background Check changed to "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".
It seems same officer is working on our case!

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I hope you're right!

Honestly, I was a bit worried about the background check status going back to "In progress".

I even came across this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-application-is-in-progress-we-will-send-you-a-message-when-we-start-your-background-check-march-aor-2021.730483/page-94#post-10273494

Apparently, only some people experience their background status going back to "In Progress".
To be honest any movement is good, what we have gu1 2 3 are just a idea of how things might work, some people don't get any BG status change till PPR some get 5-6 GUs, so nothing really here to worry about, just pray IRCC keep up this speedy process, some people are still waiting on PPR from 2020.

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I received ITA last sept 28, my problem is my unaccompanying spouse is Canadian but does not know all his travel history in US. Does this affect my application . What should i do?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I received ITA last sept 28, my problem is my unaccompanying spouse is Canadian but does not know all his travel history in US. Does this affect my application . What should i do?
Provide as much detail as possible and then put the rest in the Letter of explanation. My travel history is missing some details but I just put approximate dates and wrote in the letter that there may be a couple of trips missing. Some people travel a lot and I think it's perfectly normal to not have all travel details from the last 10 years, especially if there are no stamps on the passport.

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
Provide as much detail as possible and then put the rest in the Letter of explanation. My travel history is missing some details but I just put approximate dates and wrote in the letter that there may be a couple of trips missing. Some people travel a lot and I think it's perfectly normal to not have all travel details from the last 10 years, especially if there are no stamps on the passport.
Thanks for the quick response . Appreciate it. Do you mind sharing your LOE? Thanks very much!

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
Also, did you get yours approved ? Thanks very much!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Also, did you get yours approved ? Thanks very much!
My application is still being processed but I did the same thing a few years back when I was applying for my British citizenship and I had no issues. I definitely had more travel details missing then.

Reactions: Tileyy

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Thanks for the quick response . Appreciate it. Do you mind sharing your LOE? Thanks very much!
This is all I put in the travel section:
Travel
I reconstructed my travel history to the best of my knowledge. I try to visit my family in Poland a couple of times a year (for up to one week) and 2-3 of these trips may be missing from the summary. I don’t have travel itineraries or stamps for these visits (British and Polish passports don’t need to be stamped upon entry and exit into Poland).

Most of the details I entered in travel history - if I wasn't sure if entry or exit date was 100% correct, I just put an approximate date and made a note that the date is approximate.

The way I see it is IRCC wants to know that:
- If any information is missing is not because you're trying to hide it.
- You don't have any questionable travel history (e.g. very short trips overseas paid by other people which could imply drug smuggling or travelling to certain countries which may trigger additional security checks).
- You didn't spend longer periods of time abroad (especially over 6 months in one go, which would require an additional PCC).

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
This is all I put in the travel section:
Travel
I reconstructed my travel history to the best of my knowledge. I try to visit my family in Poland a couple of times a year (for up to one week) and 2-3 of these trips may be missing from the summary. I don’t have travel itineraries or stamps for these visits (British and Polish passports don’t need to be stamped upon entry and exit into Poland).

Most of the details I entered in travel history - if I wasn't sure if entry or exit date was 100% correct, I just put an approximate date and made a note that the date is approximate.

The way I see it is IRCC wants to know that:
- If any information is missing is not because you're trying to hide it.
- You don't have any questionable travel history (e.g. very short trips overseas paid by other people which could imply drug smuggling or travelling to certain countries which may trigger additional security checks).
- You didn't spend longer periods of time abroad (especially over 6 months in one go, which would require an additional PCC).
Thank you ! One more thing is in the proof of family status . My common law partners is Canadian so he is unaccompnaying and I am not getting any points from him. They are asking for family members proof of status, does this mean his brothers and parents?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Thank you ! One more thing is in the proof of family status . My common law partners is Canadian so he is unaccompnaying and I am not getting any points from him. They are asking for family members proof of status, does this mean his brothers and parents?
Not sure as I don't have Canadian partner or any relatives so I never looked into it. I'm sure that someone else will be able to help :)

Reactions: Tileyy

vbatra96

Nov 3, 2022
FSW Inland
ITA: September 28th
AOR: October 7th
Biometrics linked: October 28th
Medical Linked: November 21st
Ghost Update 2: November 21st, Background Check changed to "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi! Please when you get another update, let me know, because I almost have the same timeline:

FSW Outland
ITA: August 17th
AOR: October 3rd
Biometrics letter/Medical passed: October 26th
Ghost Update 1: October 27th
Biometrics linked: October 31st
Ghost Update 2: November 8th, Background Check changed to "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".
Hi
Just got GU3!