+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Canadaexp said:
Hello Guys,

I am CEC inland and EE AOR date is 19 Oct.
I have a question about Schedule A form POINT 6 D and E
I got rejected my student visa for USA before I came to Canada.
By mistake I put NO in both the section " have you been rejected any visas in canada or other country. and have been refused admission to canada or other country
What should I do?
Any suggestion?
Thanks
I made the same mistake too.
What i did that my consultant wrote a letter explaining the mistake and along with new sch A send it to CHC.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
I made the same mistake too.
What i did that my consultant wrote a letter explaining the mistake and along with new sch A send it to CHC.
could you please tell me your timeline? I saw few articles related to this issue. Few applicants got rejected due to this silly mistake.

Thanks

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
For anyone who has communicated with me regarding my case (CRS recalculation due to missing proof of Foreign Work Experience in CEC Inland application)-- received notes generated on 19th October. Not much has changed, eligibility still under review, but the have logged the receipt of the employment letter and payslips.

I was worried about the security check not having begun so called the CIC helpline and they said everything looks to be in order, background checks have all been completed and waiting on final decision. I'm not sure if that is a a good sign or a generic statement. Hopefully things will progress smoothly.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
GagamM said:
What do you mean? PPR does not mean 100% that PR is guaranteed. My friend she got her PPR in march, she had so many issues after the fact.... with CIC you can never we certain.
What issues?

binoyg

Jul 21, 2016
Hi,

I was a silent spectator throughout my PR journey on this forum. The knowledge I gained here helped me to do the entire process on my own. I am grateful for that.

Today I received my PPR confirmation email. I am happy and I wanted to share this information with the forum. Do not lose hope, the inevitable mail will come!

Thank you all once again. You guys are superstars!! :) :)

ITA: 04/06
AOR: 10/05
FSWO
Delhi (maybe)

CECMay

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately my application was rejected today (see the rejections thread for all the gory details if curious).

I'm sad of course, but life goes on. I still have much to be grateful for; I'm still in Canada (over 2 years now), still getting married to a Canadian, still working for a great company that will happily pay for a new LMIA for me. So I will regroup and tomorrow morning begin the process of reapplying.

Please feel free to remove me from the spreadsheet. Congrats to all who already have PR and best of luck to everyone still waiting!

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
sorry to hear but glad to hear you are taking it well and things are looking up for you on the personal and professional front, PR-wise things can only get better next time around.

Is it common to receive a rejection so late in the game?

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
CECMay said:
Unfortunately my application was rejected today (see the rejections thread for all the gory details if curious).

I'm sad of course, but life goes on. I still have much to be grateful for; I'm still in Canada (over 2 years now), still getting married to a Canadian, still working for a great company that will happily pay for a new LMIA for me. So I will regroup and tomorrow morning begin the process of reapplying.

Please feel free to remove me from the spreadsheet. Congrats to all who already have PR and best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Sorry to hear this news.
What is the reason for rejections?

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECMay said:

Sorry to hear that :(

Could you share your timeline? Your AOR was in May? How come they rejected you this late? I mean, almost 6 months after? Seriously...

inder07

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Mine eligibility is still in progress and BG not needed at this time.
AOR is 12 may
FSWO
Is it OK or there is something to worry about?

LilyKath

Oct 28, 2016
_KK_ said:
Can I just say "Thank God our applications were processed just in time before the bloody US election" ? I mean, seriously, the result is just ****** up, but not unexpected.
Hello all,

Seems IRCC guys are working. I got my PPR email few hours back. Thanks to all and wish best to each. Stay positive, stay happy.

inder07

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
LilyKath said:
Hello all,

Seems IRCC guys are working. I got my PPR email few hours back. Thanks to all and wish best to each. Stay positive, stay happy.

Congratulations.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
LilyKath said:
Hello all,

Congratulations

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LilyKath said:
Hello all,

Congrats lily!!!

Could you share your timeline? And which category?