Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Hope our pending may Aor will get good news tomorrow! Everyone showed a lot of patience! :)
Good luck fellas!

inder07

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
MORGESDREAMS said:
Hope our pending may Aor will get good news tomorrow! Everyone showed a lot of patience! :)
Good luck fellas!

Mine eligibility is still in progress and BG not needed at this time.
AOR is 12 may
FSWO
Is it OK or there is something to worry about?

May 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I got my RFV email yesterday finally. ;D Hang in there for those of you that are still waiting, the hardest and longest part of waiting is almost over and the reward at the end is very very satisfying.

Much love to this forum and people like Lazybone in particular who selflessly help out everyone else.

My timeline is as follows:

20/04: ITA (FSW Outland)
10/05: AOR
12/05: Medicals passed
13/05: Background Check in progress
16/05: Background Check not needed at this time
08/09: Background Check in progress - second time
09/11: PPR

Cheers.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
TeddyWestsideThe2nd said:
Hi Guys,

I got my RFV email yesterday finally. ;D Hang in there for those of you that are still waiting, the hardest and longest part of waiting is almost over and the reward at the end is very very satisfying.

Much love to this forum and people like Lazybone in particular who selflessly help out everyone else.

Cheers.
Firstly, A Big warm congratulations buddy!!! :)

Im so very happy for you teddy!!!

God bless!! Best wishes my friend!!!!

LilyKath

Oct 28, 2016
wenfeizh said:
Congrats lily!!!

Could you share your timeline? And which category?
my timeline is below:
FSW Outland
CRS 475
AOR: May 4, 2016
Additional Document Request: 6 May, 2016
BG check in progress: September 2, 2016
PPR: 9 Nov, 2016
VO: Ottawa

My best wishes to all who are yet to receive PPR and my gratitude to all.

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
LilyKath said:
Hello all,

Seems IRCC guys are working. I got my PPR email few hours back. Thanks to all and wish best to each. Stay positive, stay happy.
Congrats lily now I m the only one left from 7th may

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
TeddyWestsideThe2nd said:
Hi Guys,

congrats dear

Cheers.

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECMay said:
Unfortunately my application was rejected today (see the rejections thread for all the gory details if curious).

I'm sad of course, but life goes on. I still have much to be grateful for; I'm still in Canada (over 2 years now), still getting married to a Canadian, still working for a great company that will happily pay for a new LMIA for me. So I will regroup and tomorrow morning begin the process of reapplying.

Please feel free to remove me from the spreadsheet. Congrats to all who already have PR and best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Sorry to hear about the rejection. Can you provide more details ? I went through the rejection reasons thread, seems you had LMIA but not tied to any employer ? What does that mean ?

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Sorry to hear about the rejection. Can you provide more details ? I went through the rejection reasons thread, seems you had LMIA but not tied to any employer ? What does that mean ?
He mentioned that he is married to a Canadian, so this gives him an open work permit and he used his old expired lmia for the PR application as I understood.

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Linuxaway said:
Good Morning,
I called CIC yesterday after 180 days passed. The agent said, "everything in your file is good and they are waiting for CSIS and no further action we can do except waiting for them".
I don't know how long it takes the criminality and security specially I worked in many different countries??

The reply released quite pressure from me.

Have a great weekend.
Hi, Linux did u receive ppr email?

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_modernnomad_ said:
He mentioned that he is married to a Canadian, so this gives him an open work permit and he used his old expired lmia for the PR application as I understood.
Marrying a Canadian, doesn't it make the spouse automatically eligible for PR ?

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Marrying a Canadian, doesn't it make the spouse automatically eligible for PR ?
It takes over 2 years to process PR through marriage, my buddies are in this process right now.

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_modernnomad_ said:
It takes over 2 years to process PR through marriage, my buddies are in this process right now.
Thanks @_modernnomad_. Getting a PR through any means seems difficult. :'(

CECMay

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey again,

As _modernnomad_ already mentioned, the root cause of my rejection was that the LMIA used in my EE profile was both expired, and not linked to my current (open) work permit. I'm not allowed to post links yet, but there is a page on the CIC website (Express Entry: Creating an Express Entry profile and requirements for entering the pool) which states "Express Entry candidates who are employed in Canada on a temporary resident work permit that was issued based on a positive LMIA do not need to acquire a new LMIA to support their expression of interest, even if the assessment expiry date posted on their LMIA has passed, should they meet the requirements below.". I obviously didn't read it carefully enough at the time, because if I had I would have seen that one of the requirements is that the candidate (me) be on a work permit tied to the same employer as the LMIA. Sadly mine is not. I am on an open (LMIA-exempt) work permit issued through the IEC (International Experience Canada) program.

The full story of that is that back when my first work permit (which was also issued under IEC) was due to expire, I reapplied for a second, whilst my company simultaneously requested an LMIA. We decided to pursue both options since time was an issue and the IEC could supposedly get me a permit much faster. That turned out to be true, I got the IEC permit and we let the (positive) LMIA go to waste.

Obviously it turned out to be a mistake to try and use that LMIA on my PR application (although I feel like most people would agree, looking at it from a purely human perspective, that my case for 'arranged employment' is about as solid as they come, e.g. over 2 years with the same company, including an admittedly expired and unused LMIA, and a continued offer following PR. It really seems like they were just being sticklers for the rules and refused me on a technicality).

But oh well, like I said, not worth dwelling on it. We literally submitted the paperwork for a new LMIA for me this morning so things are already looking up. I'll get that within a couple of months, get a new ITA, and hopefully have PR by next summer.