App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Oh maaan, where is my PPR ??? I was having hopes for this week...

Linuxaway

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
12-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
priya2808 said:
Hi, Linux did u receive ppr email?
Hi Priya,
I didn't receive anything yet because my file look like with CSIS and that will take long time.
Cross fingers that everything will going well.

Regards,

Firas

abedin

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Anyone received any PPR email today? My patience battery is running out, called CIC 5-6 times since November 1st, same reply that everything is finalised, an officer will have a final look, I dont know when the officer will have time to look into my profile.

Linuxaway said:
Hi Priya,
I didn't receive anything yet because my file look like with CSIS and that will take long time.
Cross fingers that everything will going well.

Regards,

Firas

boblee2000

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 April 2016
Med's Done....
13 April 2016
abedin said:
Anyone received any PPR email today? My patience battery is running out, called CIC 5-6 times since November 1st, same reply that everything is finalised, an officer will have a final look, I dont know when the officer will have time to look into my profile.
Be patient, it has been over 7 months since my AOR, and I am still waiting.
Obviously, the processing is slowing down.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
CECMay said:
Unfortunately my application was rejected today (see the rejections thread for all the gory details if curious).

I'm sad of course, but life goes on. I still have much to be grateful for; I'm still in Canada (over 2 years now), still getting married to a Canadian, still working for a great company that will happily pay for a new LMIA for me. So I will regroup and tomorrow morning begin the process of reapplying.

Please feel free to remove me from the spreadsheet. Congrats to all who already have PR and best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Sorry to hear about this bro. I had the same issue before, as i did not submit the arabic documents. I think you could submit a an appeal through a CSE. Don't lose hope

AleksandrR

Nov 27, 2015
abedin said:
Yes that happens. It might take time and, to be honest, I don't understand the reasons for that. My 6 months passed on April 21st. Background / security checks from Canada, Russia and anywhere else were completed... But for some reasons the final review has already been pending for many weeks . I have 2 conspiracy theories for that.

1. Processing Time Starts After R10.
Some forum members mentioned that rule before.

This might be applied for those who are inlands (Ottawa VO) having security check cleared. Or to make it simpler, those are waiting for the final review. After analyzing some February and March applications it is possible to see that there is quite sufficient amount of inland members who received PPR within 7-8 months. It is exactly 6 months after R10 might be set "OK". In my case, R10 was set to "OK" in the beginning of June.

The have redistribution of applications
As there were months when the number of ITA was very low. CIC might decided to redistribute some applications in order to make an equal workload.

Those are just my assumptions.

Let's hope that everything will be exactly as we want it to be!

Thank you :)

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECMay said:
Hey again,

As _modernnomad_ already mentioned, the root cause of my rejection was that the LMIA used in my EE profile was both expired, and not linked to my current (open) work permit. I'm not allowed to post links yet, but there is a page on the CIC website (Express Entry: Creating an Express Entry profile and requirements for entering the pool) which states "Express Entry candidates who are employed in Canada on a temporary resident work permit that was issued based on a positive LMIA do not need to acquire a new LMIA to support their expression of interest, even if the assessment expiry date posted on their LMIA has passed, should they meet the requirements below.". I obviously didn't read it carefully enough at the time, because if I had I would have seen that one of the requirements is that the candidate (me) be on a work permit tied to the same employer as the LMIA. Sadly mine is not. I am on an open (LMIA-exempt) work permit issued through the IEC (International Experience Canada) program.

The full story of that is that back when my first work permit (which was also issued under IEC) was due to expire, I reapplied for a second, whilst my company simultaneously requested an LMIA. We decided to pursue both options since time was an issue and the IEC could supposedly get me a permit much faster. That turned out to be true, I got the IEC permit and we let the (positive) LMIA go to waste.

Obviously it turned out to be a mistake to try and use that LMIA on my PR application (although I feel like most people would agree, looking at it from a purely human perspective, that my case for 'arranged employment' is about as solid as they come, e.g. over 2 years with the same company, including an admittedly expired and unused LMIA, and a continued offer following PR. It really seems like they were just being sticklers for the rules and refused me on a technicality).

But oh well, like I said, not worth dwelling on it. We literally submitted the paperwork for a new LMIA for me this morning so things are already looking up. I'll get that within a couple of months, get a new ITA, and hopefully have PR by next summer.
All the very best for you new process.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to all who received PPR!!!
Those who are waiting.. u will get it soon.. its just matter of time!!!!

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 more days then will cross the 180 days mark.

excited yet anxious

we have all come a long way, lets hope for the best outcome for all of us!!!

N_Rider

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
May 27
Med's Done....
Sept 9
Passport Req..
Nov 18
LANDED..........
soon
mavrick16 said:
Congratulation to all who received PPR!!!
Those who are waiting.. u will get it soon.. its just matter of time!!!!
did you get your PPR on Nov 8 or Oct??

Mars2Canada

Nov 7, 2016
I think today was a quiet day. mostly because of remembrance day people might have taken some vacations to get a really long weekend. most probably next Tuesday will be a busy day for all of us.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
7 more days then will cross the 180 days mark.

excited yet anxious

we have all come a long way, lets hope for the best outcome for all of us!!!
Buddy i am very sure u will get PPR this coming Tuesday!!!!
All the Best