+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR March and April 2019 - FSWP Only

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys : so disconcerted:(

I have submitted my demand on 24 april 2019 but yesterday i received an IRCC mail. somebody can explain me?:(

//

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
9 mai 2019 20:18 (il y a 13 heures)

An Important Message From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) – Express Entry

**** Please do not respond to this email ****

You are receiving this email message because your recent attempt to submit an Express Entry application for permanent residence was unsuccessful.
//

As a result, your application was not received and it was returned to your online account. Consequently, you have been given 60 days to re-submit your application.

To ensure your re-submission is successful, you are required to complete the following:

• Pay your fees*
  • Re-submit your application

*Note: You will be required to pay the fees again, however, we have issued a refund for the initial fees you paid through your credit card provider. It may take 48 hours or longer for the refund to appear on your credit card statement depending on the credit card company used.

If you require further information, you may submit a IRCC web-form. Alternatively, you may contact the IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100. Agents are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm your local time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
This sounds like a technical glitch to me. The problem, as stated in the message, seems to simply be that "your application was not received". Just follow the instruction to "Re-submit your application".

Last edited:

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
ITA- 20th March
AOR- 27th April

Hello

Please only reply to this thread if you are a FSW and you got your AoR in March 2019 or April 2019.
The purpose of this thread is to update ourselves.

my AoR is 4 April 2019

There are numerous threads for questions and answers. Please let us keep this thread for FSW AoR March and April 2019

Aracelly

May 28, 2019
There’s a group just for FSW AoRs in March/April 2019. Message me if interested. Cheers. Cannot copy Whatsapp group tag here.
Hi,

Can you add me to the WhatsApp group?

AOR: April 17th, 2019
Inland application (currently in Canada with a work permit)

Thanks!

Reactions: EdwardQ

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I'm April AOR
Last week They requested biometrics it will be done and send at the end of this month.
What's the next step? Is it medical? At what time they will request medical?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Please be sure that we are not express entry in this group. It's federal stage (PR), (after csq for skilled workers.) It's for March-April AORs

Last edited:

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Category- FSW
AOR-12 April, 2019.

May 24/19- Started processing.
Medical Passed & Husband’s PCC requested, not for Principal Applicant.

June 5/19- PCC submitted.

Since then Background check in progress.
No further updates as of June 19, 2019.

Please advise if anyone around this AOR has heard back anymore. Thank you in

Last edited:

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Has anyone got PPR mail as recent trends in Immitracker shows that few March and April applicants have started receiving PPR mails.
Kindly update your current status.