AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
I think even March Aor Fsw outland applications r still not processed. I think the process has slowed down further.
There are MEPs shown on immi tracker / forums until around mid March.

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
AoR 8th March. FSW single applicant from London UK. No updates to profile at all so far..
Seems most of 8th of March cleared medicals based on many posts. Hope it’s the same your end mate.

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
My AOR is 6th April 2019 and the current status of my application is as under-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
My AOR is 26 February 2019 and current status of my application says same as yours
Are you a FSW? Are you sure your medicals part is the same?

agrawal.achin

Mar 19, 2018
AOR: April 11th, 2019
Already on a work permit in Canada.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does processing time change if I have applied from within Canada?

veerakarthik

Apr 30, 2019
IELTS: L-9, W8.5, R-7.5, S-8.5
ITA on Apr 3rd 2019
AOR on Apr 22nd, 2019

No other update yet.

It shows Processing time for new PR card is 21 days. Is that true?
I couldn't check my Application Status online. It says they couldn't find my application. Does it take time to to be able to see the application status online, entering our Application Number?

pinki123

Apr 30, 2019
AOR: April 11th, 2019
Already on a work permit in Canada.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.

Does processing time change if I have applied from within Canada?
did you received PPR what is your status now I am also in same boat

Char9

Mar 20, 2019
Hi
I am sorry i this sounds too basic but I want to know what is AoR I know it stands or acknowledgement o receipt but I have no idea what it looks like I got my ITA on 20th Mar 2019 I gathered all the required docs and paid the fee on 2nd April. I got a PDF file in my account inbox stating that my application has been received (Is this called AoR?)

As of today (2nd May) there is no update on my profile page as such I would be grateful someone could explain what AoR is and how long (in general) it would take for me to get my PPR email

Thanks

PS I am from India applying via EE (outland)

This is how my profile page looks:-

Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress.