+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR March and April 2019 - FSWP Only

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Still no medicals request and also i can't see my timebar. Anyone can't see the timebar progress. My AOR is in april and biometrics done in June.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Yes I didn't receive to request to do medicals. My AOR is in april 2019 the barline time was showi
Hi,

If i understand correctly, you mean you got update on Biometric but no update on Medical clearance. i would suggest you to call your hospital (where you got your initial medical done) and share your medical document number (it is there at the bottom of your medical receipt which you got when you did your medical), sometimes it happens that IRCC replies directly to your hospital rather than informing the candidate. It happened with me, i was waiting and my medical center already got mail on my application.

In case your medical clinic or hospital didnt get any update on your file, then you raise a webform asking IRCC directly. But firstly you check with your hospital/medical center.

Regards

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hi,

If i understand correctly, you mean you got update on Biometric but no update on Medical clearance. i would suggest you to call your hospital (where you got your initial medical done) and share your medical document number (it is there at the bottom of your medical receipt which you got when you did your medical), sometimes it happens that IRCC replies directly to your hospital rather than informing the candidate. It happened with me, i was waiting and my medical center already got mail on my application.

In case your medical clinic or hospital didnt get any update on your file, then you raise a webform asking IRCC directly. But firstly you check with your hospital/medical center.

Regards
Hello
Thank u for sharing and explaining your point of view. But they still not requested me to do the medicals. Here's my timeline:
Applied December 2018
AOR April 2019
Requested to pay and to biometrics May 2019
Biometrics Done June 2019
And nothing until now.
Yesterday I was checking and there was no timeline bar. HOWEVER, before it was showing due on November 2020
So my question is why the timeline disappeared .

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello
Thank u for sharing and explaining your point of view. But they still not requested me to do the medicals. Here's my timeline:
Applied December 2018
AOR April 2019
Requested to pay and to biometrics May 2019
Biometrics Done June 2019
And nothing until now.
Yesterday I was checking and there was no timeline bar. HOWEVER, before it was showing due on November 2020
So my question is why the timeline disappeared .
The timeline bar is a system generated line and it automatically disappears once an applicant completes 6 months from date of AOR.

I am still not clear by what you mean medical is not requested. I am assuming you have done one set of medicals before submitting your application. Now what kind of medical are you expecting from IRCC.

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
The timeline bar is a system generated line and it automatically disappears once an applicant completes 6 months from date of AOR.

I am still not clear by what you mean medical is not requested. I am assuming you have done one set of medicals before submitting your application. Now what kind of medical are you expecting from IRCC.
As I know that you need to do medical when they request it. Usually they request it before asking for passports. No i didn't do any medicals when submitting my application since it was not requested to do it.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
As I know that you need to do medical when they request it. Usually they request it before asking for passports. No i didn't do any medicals when submitting my application since it was not requested to do it.
Are you applying through Express Entry (FSW) and are you inland or outland applicant?
Because for FSW application you need to provide following things before you submit the application:
1. Education Transcript
2. IELTS score
3. Proof of Funds
4. PCC
5. Medical
6. Employment details if any
7. Travel document (passport)

Hope you had submitted all this.

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Are you applying through Express Entry (FSW) and are you inland or outland applicant?
Because for FSW application you need to provide following things before you submit the application:
1. Education Transcript
2. IELTS score
3. Proof of Funds
4. PCC
5. Medical
6. Employment details if any
7. Travel document (passport)

Hope you had submitted all this.
No I'm not applying through express entry. I'm applying FSW. I had received before the certificate de Quebec then applied for federal

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Received before the csq and then applied for federal
I am not very sure about the process of csq, i have done my application thru EE (FSW).

Dont want to guide on something which i am not completely sure.

Good Luck, let me know if you have any query about EE (FSW)

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Yes I didn't receive to request to do medicals. My AOR is in april 2019 the barline time was showi
You need to submit your medical along with other documents after ITA, it is mandatory is what i know. IRCC will only request for biometrics and re medical if you are close to expiry of the existing one.