+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR March and April 2019 - FSWP Only

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All

AOR : 29th Mar 2019, FSW.
Application submitted status. Waiting for further update..
Is any one application(Mar 2019) proceed ?

Regards,
VK

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Hi
I am sorry i this sounds too basic but I want to know what is AoR I know it stands or acknowledgement o receipt but I have no idea what it looks like I got my ITA on 20th Mar 2019 I gathered all the required docs and paid the fee on 2nd April. I got a PDF file in my account inbox stating that my application has been received (Is this called AoR?)

As of today (2nd May) there is no update on my profile page as such I would be grateful someone could explain what AoR is and how long (in general) it would take for me to get my PPR email

Thanks

PS I am from India applying via EE (outland)

This is how my profile page looks:-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress.
It’s a message in your inbox that states your application has been received. It’s what you got in your inbox right. Good luck for you. In about 2 weeks time you should be getting your Medicals Passed. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Char9

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Hi All

AOR : 29th Mar 2019, FSW.
Application submitted status. Waiting for further update..
Is any one application(Mar 2019) proceed ?

Regards,
VK
Medicaid are being cleared on MyImmiTracker for 19 March applicants. Give it 9 days and you’ll get yours. Good luck mate.

Reactions: VishnuKumar

Char9

Mar 20, 2019
It’s a message in your inbox that states your application has been received. It’s what you got in your inbox right. Good luck for you. In about 2 weeks time you should be getting your Medicals Passed. Fingers crossed.
Yeah I hope so Thanks mate

Reactions: EdwardQ

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Hi all
- ITA 3 APRIL 2019
- AOR 24 APRIL2019
I'm waiting for futher updates
Welcome to the waiting game. Good luck mate.

Reactions: Lape19

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Any update on medical being passed for April applicants? I am unable to view the progress bar in my application, any idea what might be the reason?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1443&top=3

Express Entry
  • You only see the progress bar once we start processing your application.
  • If you submitted your application, but don’t see the progress bar, it’s because we haven’t started processing your application yet.
  • It may take a few weeks up to a few months for the processing bar to appear.

Any update on medical being passed for April applicants? I am unable to view the progress bar in my application, any idea what might be the reason?

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Reactions: EdwardQ

Lape19

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys : so disconcerted:(

I have submitted my demand on 24 april 2019 but yesterday i received an IRCC mail. somebody can explain me?:(

//

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
9 mai 2019 20:18 (il y a 13 heures)

An Important Message From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) – Express Entry

**** Please do not respond to this email ****

You are receiving this email message because your recent attempt to submit an Express Entry application for permanent residence was unsuccessful.
//

As a result, your application was not received and it was returned to your online account. Consequently, you have been given 60 days to re-submit your application.

To ensure your re-submission is successful, you are required to complete the following:

• Pay your fees*
  • Re-submit your application

*Note: You will be required to pay the fees again, however, we have issued a refund for the initial fees you paid through your credit card provider. It may take 48 hours or longer for the refund to appear on your credit card statement depending on the credit card company used.

If you require further information, you may submit a IRCC web-form. Alternatively, you may contact the IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100. Agents are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm your local time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

avillarreal14

May 8, 2019
Hi guys : so disconcerted:(

I have submitted my demand on 24 april 2019 but yesterday i received an IRCC mail. somebody can explain me?:(

//

CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
9 mai 2019 20:18 (il y a 13 heures)

An Important Message From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) – Express Entry

**** Please do not respond to this email ****

You are receiving this email message because your recent attempt to submit an Express Entry application for permanent residence was unsuccessful.
//

As a result, your application was not received and it was returned to your online account. Consequently, you have been given 60 days to re-submit your application.

To ensure your re-submission is successful, you are required to complete the following:

• Pay your fees*
  • Re-submit your application

*Note: You will be required to pay the fees again, however, we have issued a refund for the initial fees you paid through your credit card provider. It may take 48 hours or longer for the refund to appear on your credit card statement depending on the credit card company used.

If you require further information, you may submit a IRCC web-form. Alternatively, you may contact the IRCC Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100. Agents are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm your local time.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
That is really unfortunate. Was there anything in your application out of order? Did you submitted every single document translated and notarized?

I'm really sorry, but at least they're giving you a second chance to submit.