+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Nitz actually my family is in my country but in my PPR letter they asked me to submit their passport in Ottawa but also it is clearly mentioned
that if i am unable submit the passport of my dependents in Ottawa then i should email to CPC so that they could change my VO to my country.So do you have any idea how long does it takes to get response from them?or should i submit without informing to cic?I see here one thread regarding changing vo but i couldn't find it.
Rabin
Brother you can email Ottawa and ask them to change to your country for your family. Ottawa will then relay the message to the VO in your country and then that VO will generate new PPR letters for your family to submit passports via VFS.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes! :)

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations RabinJi
I'm happy for you!!

Last edited:

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Everyone. Congrats to all those who have seen updates on their applications. All those PNP applicants like me hang in there. I wanted to ask a question. I had applied for OINP in Feb and successfully went through the process. Applied online in June and got my AOR on the 9th. Unfortunately I made a mistake. I uploaded my passport that was scanned a few months earlier for OINP and since then I have had one stamp on my passport. Now I realize that stamp is missing in my uploads.

Should I resend my new scanned passport through the webform and ask them to add it to my application or just the page that has the stamp. Thank you.

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting for background check :(((((
How do you know it's background check you are waiting for? Did you phone CIC? What is the status of your eligibility and criminality? Were you selected for security screening?

Seems like the background checks have the a HUGE problem and very slow process over the past couple of months. Wish we can understand why? We have also been waiting for background checks to get finalized since February 2017...

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
still waiting for background check :(((((
I guess it's just you and me left in this group. Did you ask CSIS about your status, do you have report that CSIS has finished your security screening?
Are you inland or outland applicant? There is Whatsup grouop SS effectees, join us if you are not a member already
https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9X4IlN5TzU663ryT36fP4
We have a petition to sign for CBSA processing time, we're also trying some other efforts to make things move

Reactions: mushej

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it's just you and me left in this group. Did you ask CSIS about your status, do you have report that CSIS has finished your security screening?
Are you inland or outland applicant? There is Whatsup grouop SS effectees, join us if you are not a member already
https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9X4IlN5TzU663ryT36fP4
We have a petition to sign for CBSA processing time, we're also trying some other efforts to make things move
Thank you for respond I am outland applicant, every time when I contacted to CIC I received respond like this
Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that we continue a background check review and we are unable to determine when we will be ready to finalize the processing of your application. Please wait for a message from our office.

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
I haven't posted here in a long time, but thought I'd check and see who else is left waiting for their PPR from our group. It's been 15 months since my AOR and still no PPR. Since then, I moved to Canada with a work permit and have been living in Winnipeg for nearly 10 months now. Can't believe it has taken so long. Anyone else still waiting?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys how you doing all?Hope you remember me.No worry guys every will get at any time now ,even i was stuck at security screening
but got my PPR in one year 1 day.
Good Luck everyone,

Reactions: OzTraveller

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16

mushej

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Application/ profile details has shown already about month
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
And nothing has been sent to me up to now.
what to do guys?

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
After 15.5 months of waiting since AOR (June 28, 2016) and 12.5 months in security screening I finally received golden email today.
CSIS finished screening in just one day, rest of ss was with CBSA. No movement, no changes no additional docs request, only silence for 15.5 months. My medicals were extended by CIC, and today email came. Good luck people, hope noone will ever experience this torture.

Reactions: upon