Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any updates guys,my medical is expired already and i have already message to IRCC through webform for extension,but still it shows passed in my cic account.It didn't go to review in progress.so what do you think guys?Did they extend already?my timeline is in my signature.
Best of luck for all those who are waiting.Hope everyone gets by the end of this months.
Rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys my AOR is June 13,2016 inland applicant so still not yet finalized.I got email from cic on February 10,2017 to redo medical of my dependents and they have doneon the same month and medical was passed also.But when I checked today afternoon in my cic account and the status of my medical It is
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

,So what do you think guys?Will they request me to redo or they will give extension.My medical expires on tomorrow.Even today morning i called to cic and the agent told me still they are doing background check.and when i asked to the agent if cic gonna a give me extension of my medical and he told me it depends of officer,first he will review then he decides if he could give extension or send message to redo unless i don't have any problem of my health issue in my previous medical reports.

Last couple of weeks ago I have sent message through web form to IRCC for extension.
Anybody has same experience,please let me know.i am worrying because if they ask me to redo then again my processing time will be delay.
Thanks in Advance
Rabin

Last edited:

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys i have small update,yesterday I called to cic and the agent told me IRCC will send me a request to redo medical,my medical is already expired on May 24 but i have requested them for extension but they didn't do and still my medical status in my cic account is review in progress,and i also asked my background check is completed or not,he said YES.Again at last he told me officer is reviewing my medical reports,so guys we trust them or not,any body here whose medical status in my cic account was review in progress and later went to passed?My notes is on the way so i will update to you guys,.
Good luck for all of us who are waitng,
Rabin

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
It seems it's just you and me who are stuck in this group. At least you passed the hardest part, security check. Hold on, you are almost in a finish line

Hi guys i have small update,yesterday I called to cic and the agent told me IRCC will send me a request to redo medical,my medical is already expired on May 24 but i have requested them for extension but they didn't do and still my medical status in my cic account is review in progress,and i also asked my background check is completed or not,he said YES.Again at last he told me officer is reviewing my medical reports,so guys we trust them or not,any body here whose medical status in my cic account was review in progress and later went to passed?My notes is on the way so i will update to you guys,.
Good luck for all of us who are waitng,
Rabin

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yes Blanka may be I am only one in this thread.But you are with me
Let's pray to God and wait for good news buddy.
Cheers
Rabin

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi Frends
An update in my case..
Yesterday i called CIC And the agent told me that my case has been finalised and decision has been made and i will be sent an email regarding that.. ☺
Noe am eagerly waiting for the PPR mail.. ☺☺☺

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Frends
An update in my case..
Yesterday i called CIC And the agent told me that my case has been finalised and decision has been made and i will be sent an email regarding that.. ☺
Congrats in advance,now i am only left here buddy.

karthik13

Jul 18, 2016
I have submitted my application on 25 May 2017 and have immediately received a message in my profile with my file number that IRCC has received my application. I would like to know what exactly does AOR mean. Does it indicate the message I received after submission that is 'my application has been received with the file number' or does it indicate that 'my application has been accepted by IRCC along with all the uploaded documents (I was informed that the system would check the application and all the documents uploaded and send a mail within 24 of submission indicating whether the application and supporting documents have been accepted or not)?'. Grateful if anyone could reply at the earliest.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Excellent news, congrats! You wait is finally over!
Were you also stuck in security outstanding group? How long did you wait for your background check to finish?

Hi Frends
An update in my case..

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Congrats in advance,now i am only left here buddy.
No bhai
U r not left .. u know ur security is cleared.. meds is not a hurdle.. Don't worry, hope u won't have to redo meds..
God Bless buddy
☺

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Excellent news, congrats! You wait is finally over!
Were you also stuck in security outstanding group? How long did you wait for your background check to finish?
Thanks Blanka
Yup security since September last year

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Frends
An update in my case..
Hi bro, Many congrats..Are you sure your group was "PNP Secure Outstanding" in your notes. I'm aug 26th, 2016 AOR nd stuck in the same group forever.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys please check your my cic account,cic has changed their standards in my cic account.You will notice your and yours family UCI number on the top and also check your review of additional documents status and update here,in my review of additional documents it says we need additional documents from you so please check in your message but it is nothing,i am worried.
Rabin