+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
Got a response from CPC Ottawa. I emailed them last Friday asking for some updates on my file after adding my spouse. Here's their response:

Dear xxx,

Your has been approved and you should receive another Ready for Visa letter very shortly.

Regards,

Anne

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I can't wait... :)
Guys I suggest you directly email Ottawa if it's your VO.
Congratulations Nitz!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hey brother. . Good to see u.
Is it a good sign.. my meds were gonna expire on 5th may..
I m not sure they asked to redo medicals if they are gonna finalize process or just because meds were gonna expire??

Yes it is... :)
good to see you too brother and good too see continual progress for all of us on this thread!!

Cheers! :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Yes it is... :)
good to see you too brother and good too see continual progress for all of us on this thread!!

Cheers! :)
Thanks brother. .hope so too.
In how many days can i expect the medical status update..

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Nitz_Au said:
Got a response from CPC Ottawa. I emailed them last Friday asking for some updates on my file after adding my spouse. Here's their response:

Dear xxx,

Your has been approved and you should receive another Ready for Visa letter very shortly.

Regards,

Anne

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

I can't wait... :)
Guys I suggest you directly email Ottawa if it's your VO.
Many many Congratulations ☺

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
coder101 said:
Got a reply from CIC after a long time and it is strange because it incorrectly states I applied under the Provincial Nominee Program. I actually applied under the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Current status

Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 17, 2016.
The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on June 23, 2016. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
The background verifications have been initiated."
Hi brother
When is ur med expiration date??

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
HLONDONH said:
Was your medical exam expired(12 months)? If you did in June, why would they ask to do it again?
Hello
It was gonna expire on 5th may.. and for landing in canada one must have atleast 3 months medical expiration time.

Silencer_RIB

May 23, 2016
Eventually, I received the PPR letter on last Friday after 10 months of waiting.

The thing is, on that day I received an email from HK VO asking whether I could land in CA before my medical report expires.
(my medical exam was took last June). If not, I need to take another medical exam and upload the result.

After some consideration, I replied that I could make the landing in time if the ppr was granted soon. And two hours later, I found that there was a new message from CIC, and it is the PPR.

This also shows that there is no restriction that applicants need to renew their medical reports if the report is due to expire in 3 months, at least it is not applied in my case.

Many thanks for the support and help from you guys over the course of my application.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Silencer_RIB said:
Eventually, I received the PPR letter on last Friday after 10 months of waiting.

The thing is, on that day I received an email from HK VO asking whether I could land in CA before my medical report expires.
(my medical exam was took last June). If not, I need to take another medical exam and upload the result.

After some consideration, I replied that I could make the landing in time if the ppr was granted soon. And two hours later, I found that there was a new message from CIC, and it is the PPR.

This also shows that there is no restriction that applicants need to renew their medical reports if the report is due to expire in 3 months, at least it is not applied in my case.

Many thanks for the support and help from you guys over the course of my application.
Congrats finally your wait time is over.Now our turn is on the way.Please share your timeline.
Cheers
Rabin

Silencer_RIB

May 23, 2016
RabinJi said:
Congrats finally your wait time is over.Now our turn is on the way.Please share your timeline.
Cheers
Rabin

SK PNP
AOR JUN 7th 2016
BG In progress Oct. 20th 2016
(SCreen check showed in GMCS notes)
Passport scan upload per request March 2017
PPR Apr 21st 2017

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Silencer_RIB said:
SK PNP
AOR JUN 7th 2016
BG In progress Oct. 20th 2016
(SCreen check showed in GMCS notes)
Passport scan upload per request March 2017
PPR Apr 21st 2017
Congratulation!
Did you notice "PNP Secure Outstanding" as a group name on your GCMS notes?

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
Silencer_RIB said:

Congratulations :) :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hi Lazybone
Brother my medical status is changed to pass. But no other update.. still same. . What do u think

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys any inlanders still waiting in this group?Please share you BG check?what do you think guys my medical expires in next month so do they request me to redo or they would extend it?
Regards
Rabin

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Hi friends, I have a question and will be grateful for help. I will be traveling to the US for 3 months but I am still waiting for my PPR. If I get my PPR while I am in the US, can I apply for a PR visa from US?