21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
I havent ordered gcms notes till date.. do u think i shud order them or keep waiting for the golden mail..??
Man don't order now at the last stage or if you want to know you progress to your file then order,from the beginning we told you to order but you never ordered,if you have ordered before then fine,there is benefit of ordering notes for all of us because,if you noticed
some issue there also you could raise cse and solved it,now just pray to God and wait

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Patience is the key Paaji :( :mad: :eek: 8)there is nothing except waiting and stop calling to cic because you will be more stressed after their response,that's why i stopped to call any more so expecting golden email at anytime
Good luck for all of us
That's right. Today I received a request letter for additional document for my spouse. I think I'll have to wait for more than a month the least.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
I havent ordered gcms notes till date.. do u think i shud order them or keep waiting for the golden mail..??
You may or may not order GCMS if you wish IMO. However, I ordered mine last week coz I've been waiting for my 2nd set of PPR and I wanted to see if there's any progress. I read a post from another thread that his GCMS notes indicated the date of his PPR mail but he haven't received any..

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hello all,

do we have any fsw outland applicants here from ndvo who are still waiting for ppr.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
That's right. Today I received a request letter for additional document for my spouse. I think I'll have to wait for more than a month the least.
Hi Nitz,glad to see your progress to you spouse application and it is good atleast they requested additional documents for your spouse for quick movement,i pray to god to succeed your spouse application soon,and what about extension of your medical,i think you asked earlier this question right?did you receive answer from anyone who has same experienced,but i would suggest wait until they request you to do.
Rabin

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Nitz_Au said:
You may or may not order GCMS if you wish IMO. However, I ordered mine last week coz I've been waiting for my 2nd set of PPR and I wanted to see if there's any progress. I read a post from another thread that his GCMS notes indicated the date of his PPR mail but he haven't received any..
Brother Rabin am really confused. .. dont know what to do..
Hi Nitz...
Good to see progress in ur spouse application. U said ppr date being indicated in gcms notes.. can u elaborate. . Whats that??

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Hi again friends. It has been more than a month now since the last PPR rain. I am wondering if this is unusual. It appears as if CIC people have decided not to get to work in 2017.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hey frends.. some pprs reported in october aor.. i think they just forgot us and moved on

f_shabbir

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am inland PNP applicant with AOR 3rd June. It's almost 8 months and no news. When I called CIC after waiting 6 months, they said security check is taking longer.
Today I called them they said that security check is completed and just a final decision needs to be made.
But CIC also said that they don't know how long it will take.

Can anyone share their experience from being in the same boat on how long it will take from this stage for them to make a decision?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
f_shabbir said:
Hi Guys,

I am inland PNP applicant with AOR 3rd June. It's almost 8 months and no news. When I called CIC after waiting 6 months, they said security check is taking longer.
Today I called them they said that security check is completed and just a final decision needs to be made.

Can anyone share their experience from being in the same boat on how long it will take from this stage for them to make a decision?
Congrats man,just wait for maximum one week
Good luck

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
f_shabbir said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations man...
Thats some hope for all of us ☺☺☺

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Congratulations man...
Thats some hope for all of us ☺☺☺
Paaji tomorrow is our turn,so lets hope a huge PPR rain :p ::)for all the remaining of us.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Paaji tomorrow is our turn,so lets hope a huge PPR rain :p ::)for all the remaining of us.
Rabin my brother ur reply is always so positive.. thanks for keeping the hope always alive... +1 buddy.. ☺ hope its our day..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Rabin my brother ur reply is always so positive.. thanks for keeping the hope always alive... +1 buddy.. ☺ hope its our day..
[/quote
Paaji what to do...atleast in this thread you and me are only communicating which makes me so excitement +1 for you also,now a days Lazybone is also busy looking for new opportunities otherwise at least he is giving motivating to us..........but Fahad is also here in our group who gives more hope for everybody,
Good Luck again

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
[/quote
Paaji what to do...atleast in this thread you and me are only communicating which makes me so excitement +1 for you also,now a days Lazybone is also busy looking for new opportunities otherwise at least he is giving motivating to us..........but Fahad is also here in our group who gives more hope for everybody,
Good Luck again
Yes paji. Communicating with each other is so stress relieving. . Thanks for supporting Rabin .and thank u Fahad ☺☺