27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi Guys,
I keep on reading the threads and they are very helpful however, I am confused at the some. I am in the pool and I will have 459 points in March considering my 2 years work experience. i know that we will be uploading documents after ITA but what happens next an don an average, how long does it take. i am reading posts and I have no idea what PPR or AOR means and at what stage these terms are used. can anyone just help me with that or guide me to a link where I can read about it. I just want to be clear in my mind abut the whole process.

Good Luck to all seniors.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi Guys,
I keep on reading the threads and they are very helpful however, I am confused at the some. I am in the pool and I will have 459 points in March considering my 2 years work experience. i know that we will be uploading documents after ITA but what happens next an don an average, how long does it take. i am reading posts and I have no idea what PPR or AOR means and at what stage these terms are used. can anyone just help me with that or guide me to a link where I can read about it. I just want to be clear in my mind abut the whole process.

Good Luck to all seniors.

Check the post by LegalFalcon http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.240.html

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Hey Guys,

Is anyone still waiting for the PPR & COPR Mail here ? Or a i the only one?
completing 7 months mark :-\ not sure why it is taking so much time for mu application to get finalized.

I have Nova Scotia state nomination and i am a Out-lander. not sure about the VO.

Guys please share any info that you have about the times lines for PR application.

BR,
MonuTalli.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
MonuTalli said:
Hey Guys,

completing 7 months mark :-\ not sure why it is taking so much time for mu application to get finalized.

I have Nova Scotia state nomination and i am a Out-lander. not sure about the VO.

Guys please share any info that you have about the times lines for PR application.

BR,
MonuTalli.

The same here, PNP Outland, approaching the 7 months mark soon. Hope we will hear some good news in the upcoming days.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
ahmed_khalil said:
The same here, PNP Outland, approaching the 7 months mark soon. Hope we will hear some good news in the upcoming days.
me too here bro so dont worry today is 7months 10 days.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi,

I can see from your signature that you are a PNP-Outland and that your VO is Ottawa. I thought only inlands could have their VO as Ottawa. If you don't mind can I ask you about your country of residence?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
MonuTalli said:
Hey Guys,

BR,
MonuTalli.
I am also a PNP-Outlander...I am 7 months today 23 Jan 2017 (my AOR is 23 June 2016)...My VO is New York...my background changed from 'Not Started' to 'In Progress' on 11 January 2017..

I believe the delay in my application-processing is with New York. It is frustrating!!!

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
MonuTalli said:
Hey Guys,

BR,
MonuTalli.
Mee too, CEC Inland

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
AmBiNa said:
Hi,

I can see from your signature that you are a PNP-Outland and that your VO is Ottawa. I thought only inlands could have their VO as Ottawa. If you don't mind can I ask you about your country of residence?
Hi,

In fact I am not sure about my VO, I assumed it is Ottawa as I got a notification of passport expiry from Ottawa office, so I made the guess that my application is being processed there. I do currently reside in Egypt.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
twztedelegance said:
Completed my landing at Maine border yesterday,only took like half hour quite straightforward. Good luck all

Congratulations! :) I wish you all the best

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi,

In fact I am not sure about my VO, I assumed it is Ottawa as I got a notification of passport expiry from Ottawa office, so I made the guess that my application is being processed there. I do currently reside in Egypt.
Thanks for your reply, wish you speedy PPR