Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Guys small updates,received two ghost email today ;) :)
Hi buddy
Called CIC..still same .. security check going on.. did u call cic within this week

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hi buddy
Called CIC..still same .. security check going on.. did u call cic within this week
No i didnt call in this week,now very soon our security check will be completed.............where are have you been???

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
madrebuy said:
guys just to let know that i got my ppr on Monday. I didnt get any email but i checked my mycic account and there was a message there that says permanent residency authorized and asked for passport to be sent to lvo.

thank you every body for your support. I hope that you all get the golden news soon.

special thanks to lazybone for your support and enlightening information.

best of luck to you all
congrats buddy!
im happy to update your timeline in our spreadsheet. cheeeeers!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
No i didnt call in this week,now very soon our security check will be completed.............where are have you been???
How r yu so sure brother..??

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Reply brother Rabin??
Bro yesterday i have received this email You have a new message in your MyCIC account from cic and i was so nervous to check this message in my cic account but unfortunately it was empty and today morning i called to cic and the agent told me that they have sent it mistakenly and also when i asked regarding my application status,he told me same thing background check is ongoing and it might takes 3,4 months again which made me more stressed,
but finally i have submitted my BOWP yesterday,,
Good luck for all of us
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Bro yesterday i have received this email You have a new message in your MyCIC account from cic and i was so nervous to check this message in my cic account but unfortunately it was empty and today morning i called to cic and the agent told me that they have sent it mistakenly and also when i asked regarding my application status,he told me same thing background check is ongoing and it might takes 3,4 months again which made me more stressed,
Good luck for all of us
Rabin
That's nerve racking and upsetting bro but good thing you already sent your BOWP. I'll send mine on Monday. Same as you are, it shocked me when I open MyCIC account and found another applicant's name in it! I took a screenshot and send CSE. I hope it'll not affect my file in any way.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
That's nerve racking and upsetting bro but good thing you already sent your BOWP. I'll send mine on Monday. Same as you are, it shocked me when I open MyCIC account and found another applicant's name in it! I took a screenshot and send CSE. I hope it'll not affect my file in any way.
[/quote
Yes i saw your post yesterday,it is unbelievable that there is another person name in our my cic account profile ,and that's not fare how come CIC gonna a send email to someone mistakely who is waiting long time for good news,I hope there is nothing to worry in your file because it is already approved and you already sent screenshot.......so share here once you received their reply,
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
I sure will. I guess I need to call CIC on Monday to ask for updates and ask about this unusual activity on my account. This is so upsetting.
I saw one post on August thread asking for advise cause CIC mistakenly sent him PPR email and after 5 days received another email telling him to ignore the PPR email.
That's ridiculous!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Good luck for all of us
Rabin
That's very upsetting to hear. Sorry about that. Hope the finish their "security checks" soon.

Good luck!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's very upsetting to hear. Sorry about that. Hope the finish their "security checks" soon.

Good luck!
Yes Raj,i was stressed since i spoke to them in the morning,i am just wondering why that agent told me it might takes 3,4 months to be finalized,even my BG in my cic account is in progress since JUne 30 ,never changed to NN ......even today i received this message Your application(W302476615) has been updated but when i checked in my cic account nothing has been changed
Rabin

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Yes Raj,i was stressed since i spoke to them in the morning,i am just wondering why that agent told me it might takes 3,4 months to be finalized,even my BG in my cic account is in progress since JUne 30 ,never changed to NN ......even today i received this message Your application(W302476615) has been updated but when i checked in my cic account nothing has been changed
Rabin

I think that's an update on your BOWP application. It says W instead of E for express entry. That's the reason why you got a ghost email.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
I think that's an update on your BOWP application. It says W instead of E for express entry. That's the reason why you got a ghost email.
Even i received this message yesterday also You have a new message in your account for application: W302476615 but nothing in my inbox

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Any expert can help? Regarding Post-ITA process, in case all documents are checked and approved, what's next?

"If everything goes fine, you will get a Passport Request (PPR) and a Decision Made (DM) within 6 months of submission of complete application.

You can submit your passport (along with dependents’ passport, if they are accompanying you to Canada) at the nearest VFS???. They will send your passport to the embassy and deliver your passport back to you after the stamping is done. You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa Smiley . You need to carry BOTH your passport(with the stamped visa) and the COPR when you are travelling to Canada."

Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
roger_cat said:
Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process
It is indicated by CIC