+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Thanks my frend..
I have called thrice. Security check is going on... this is what they said.. i thought about trying CSE..
Next time you call them, just ask that your ongoing security is inside normal processing time or beyond their average processing period. Their answer might give you some insight.

Regards

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
fahad04 said:
Next time you call them, just ask that your ongoing security is inside normal processing time or beyond their average processing period. Their answer might give you some insight.

Regards
+1

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
If she was also an accompanied applicant with you on your application, then yes you have to inform CIC about it as it may save you valuable time when received your PPR. So contact them by raising a CSE, explaining your enquiry about updating your wife renewed passport in your application and with CSE attach the scanned copy of your wife's passport. I scanned whole of my new passport just to be on safer side and explained in my CSE that my previous passport was going to expire soon and as per CIC terms a passport has to be valid for stamping for atleast 6 months (if your VO IS CPC-Ottawa) or 12 months (if your VO is your local VO in your country), so sending the updated passport as previous one stands cancel as of now therefore kindly update the new passport in my application.

When I raised the CSE, I got a reply within 10 working days from an agent that my file was updated with new documents..
Hope the explanation helps you!!

~Sumit
+1

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
sumitahuja86 said:
If she was also an accompanied applicant with you on your application, then yes you have to inform CIC about it as it may save you valuable time when received your PPR. So contact them by raising a CSE, explaining your enquiry about updating your wife renewed passport in your application and with CSE attach the scanned copy of your wife's passport. I scanned whole of my new passport just to be on safer side and explained in my CSE that my previous passport was going to expire soon and as per CIC terms a passport has to be valid for stamping for atleast 6 months (if your VO IS CPC-Ottawa) or 12 months (if your VO is your local VO in your country), so sending the updated passport as previous one stands cancel as of now therefore kindly update the new passport in my application.

When I raised the CSE, I got a reply within 10 working days from an agent that my file was updated with new documents..
Hope the explanation helps you!!

~Sumit
Thanks . Very helpful. I will contact them asap.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Wish i could add a +1 to you all for being so supportive of one another as a group..even after some of you have got PPR..keep up the great work people..

Best wishes to those who are waiting..dont let the negativity get to you..as security is one of the checks..nobody here can estimate how long it takes..a member called sharma1990 posted on our thread if you remember due to my insistence..he waited for more than a year and half..a close forum friend from april got PPR in 8 months..im not sharing this to discourage you coz i know the pain of waiting every single day but just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel..most importantly, i havent given up on any of you..with you thru and thru..

Am proud of all of you guys!! :)

RESPECT!!!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
lazybone said:
Wish i could add a +1 to you all for being so supportive of one another as a group..even after some of you have got PPR..keep up the great work people..

Best wishes to those who are waiting..dont let the negativity get to you..as security is one of the checks..nobody here can estimate how long it takes..a member called sharma1990 posted on our thread if you remember due to my insistence..he waited for more than a year and half..a close forum friend from april got PPR in 8 months..im not sharing this to discourage you coz i know the pain of waiting every single day but just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel..most importantly, i havent given up on any of you..with you thru and thru..

RESPECT!!!!
+1

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:

+1 brother,lets see when our security is going to be cleared.tired of waiting,need to go home on March 1 so if i didnt get
before januray 17,then i will apply my BOWP.........................what do you think bro...........need advise.
Cheers

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
fahad04 said:

Regards
Thanks brother..
I wish that could be possible..

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
approaching the 10 month mark now. all because of some IRCC agent who incorrectly assessed my application and put it on the backburner - lost 5 months there. unbelievable.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
lazybone said:
Yup...if your vo is ottawa then better to call them.. If it isnt..ask them what your vo is..they will tell you..go from there..

Best wishes!
+1

Thanks a lot lazybone! I live outside Canada, can I call them?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
RabinJi said:
lazybone said:

+1 brother,lets see when our security is going to be cleared.tired of waiting,need to go home on March 1 so if i didnt get
before januray 17,then i will apply my BOWP.........................what do you think bro...........need advise.
Cheers
If your wp is valid and your travel visa has expired just apply to renew the visa..if your wp is expiring then apply for bowp..

In any case..imo-the fun and games will begin shortly brother..hang tight!!

Best wishes!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
mubzali said:
approaching the 10 month mark now. all because of some IRCC agent who incorrectly assessed my application and put it on the backburner - lost 5 months there. unbelievable.
It's truly dis-satisfactory that after the initiation of EE on 1st of Jan, 2015 (2 years ago from now on), some VO make such kind of mistakes. How can a VO miss work experience & educational credential points to be assessed?

Condolence for you brother. Hopefully all will be fine at the end without further delay.

Thanks

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hello brother Rabin
How often could the CIC be called?? I called them last week.. shall i call today or i should wait for a few more days??