Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
timothy_fx said:
damn , my hands are shaking , i got a new message from cic

is it a ppr letter ?

```
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)
 Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.
 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries

```
Absolutely, congratulations!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
timothy_fx said:

is it a ppr letter ?

```
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
 Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
 If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries

```
Yes!!

Congratulations brother!!!! :) :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ceclmia said:
Hello,

I received my GCMS notes today and it mentioned S.16(1)(c) on top right side corner and it also shows on couple of pages. My eligibility is " Recommended Passed" Criminality " Passed" medical " Passed" and Security " Not Started". I am Cec inland with LMIA support for pr only. can any one help me please what is s.16(1)(c) stands for?

Thanks in advance.
Normal to see.. don't worry about it

Best wishes!! :)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timothy_fx said:

is it a ppr letter ?

```

```
Yes buddy, Congrats

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
wow , thanks guys , finally PPR !!!!! i am in Canada since 2003 , apply pr since 2009 , 3 times failed in the interview , now finally PPR .

Here is my timeline :

cec inland with LMIA , VO: Ottawa

AOR Date: 2016/06/25
ghost email : 2016/07/13
Medical: Passed on 2016/07/13
BK check: Not needed to in progress on 2016/07/13
Doc Require for Schedule A ,question 6 2016/09/26
Doc Require for new passport 2016/09/27

Backgroup only change to IP once , and

PPR 2016/12/15

THANKS All the people,lazybone , you are rocks !!!!

people who is waiting ,stay positive you will have your ppr sooner .

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello bro,how are you,
Brother still didn't get my wife's passport back,submitted on 2 nd any idea,how long it actully takes to get it back

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
Guys I was wondering if any of you who is pnp outland and their background check status is still not needed; have you recently ordered GCMS notes to find out about status of their profile and to see officers reviews and notes?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
timothy_fx said:
wow , thanks guys , finally PPR !!!!! i am in Canada since 2003 , apply pr since 2009 , 3 times failed in the interview , now finally PPR .

Here is my timeline :

cec inland with LMIA , VO: Ottawa

AOR Date: 2016/06/25
ghost email : 2016/07/13
Medical: Passed on 2016/07/13
BK check: Not needed to in progress on 2016/07/13
Doc Require for Schedule A ,question 6 2016/09/26
Doc Require for new passport 2016/09/27

Backgroup only change to IP once , and

PPR 2016/12/15

THANKS All the people,lazybone , you are rocks !!!!

people who is waiting ,stay positive you will have your ppr sooner .
Congratulations again brother and thanks!!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sharma1990 said:
Hello bro,how are you,
Brother still didn't get my wife's passport back,submitted on 2 nd any idea,how long it actully takes to get it back
Hello Sir

I am good-busy at work...how are you?

I am assuming your spouse might have submitted to ND VFS...if she has...then VFS takes some time...have you checked VFS timelines? which VFS did she submit?

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
lazybone said:
Copr and passports to return would take a week or two..

On return, you have to land...for landing you would need copr/passport/wp (necessary)

Pof/employment( may or may not be requested)

Whichever side you goto at the border US or Canadian-tell them you are there for landing and they will direct you

Landing is a ten minute process..they ask you statutory questions, confirm you docs..both BSO and you sign and thats it! :)

The copr is two copies..one for them (with photo)..and one for you..after you land, the copr becomes your proof of PR and all other WPs become null and void..the BSO then orders for the PR card on their system and PRC takes 2 months approx to come..the COPR is an important document which will be required at citizenship.. Residency obligation (ro) ..basically to keep the PR in good standing you have to live/work/file taxes here for two years out of the 5 years from landing date

Best wishes! :)

Thanks a lot :)

Much appreciate it.

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
n8d07018 said:

Much appreciate it.
n8d07018 said:

Much appreciate it.

Do you need the COPR everytime you re-enter Canada. Per say after a year i wish to travel abroad, and come back to Canada. Would the PR card be enough, or both COPR and PR Card?

Thank you

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
n8d07018 said:
Do you need the COPR everytime you re-enter Canada. Per say after a year i wish to travel abroad, and come back to Canada. Would the PR card be enough, or both COPR and PR Card?

Thank you
If you don't have PRC...you can use COPR to enter Canada by road...

with PRC all options are open you don't need COPR then...

best wishes! :)

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
lazybone said:
If you don't have PRC...you can use COPR to enter Canada by road...

with PRC all options are open you don't need COPR then...

best wishes! :)

Thank you very much :) You are indeed a valued asset to this group with the plethora of knowledge you possess pertaining to PRC (familiar with the front as well as back end processes).

Thank you for the selfless help bud.

Shalt keep in touch.

Cheers

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Hello Sir

I am good-busy at work...how are you?

I am assuming your spouse might have submitted to ND VFS...if she has...then VFS takes some time...have you checked VFS timelines? which VFS did she submit?
Yes nd and i can't see any proper timeline but i heard from people it takes 5 days i dont know ,only thing is to wait now i guess

xiaohao

Dec 9, 2016
Is there any way to check the status of our passport after we got the ppr? for example they receive our passport or the already put the visa on or they send the passport back already?