+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
RabinJi said:
Here you go our spedsheet created by Limejuice https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G0KIGuJB841tPeh08_iEDIso-zJKzftAqUtNAVfSphw/edit
Thank you!
As I see PNP Outland is a slowest category...

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
o_wolka said:
Hi Guys,

Just discovered this forum

FSW outland,
AOR - Jun 1

Got a question please,
My EE profile would expire in 3 days, do i need to take any action since no PPR yet?

Thanks.
Hi,
the profile expires after 1 year only for those applicants waiting in the pool for their ITA. This rule doesn't apply for the applicants with ITA (as 'lazybone' suggested above).

o_wolka

Dec 17, 2016
nov1061 said:
Hi,
the profile expires after 1 year only for those applicants waiting in the pool for their ITA. This rule doesn't apply for the applicants with ITA (as 'lazybone' suggested above).
Thanks boss.

Much appreciated.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Our thread is so silent guys but in others thread at least there is discussion,common guys just updates anything here if you have :-[ :-X :-\

Silencer_RIB

May 23, 2016
ppahuja said:
Yes - mine BG is still not needed. Ordered GCMS thrice after 3, 4 & 5 months post eAPR AOR with same set of notes received always, no movement at all from local visa office post file transfer. Details in my signature. Looks BG check is taking longer than usual.
I am in the same boat (PNP outland AOR june 9th).
My GCMS notes reveals nothing as yours.
I emailed Ottawa officer when the timeline passed 6 months, the email was forwarded to local VO, and local VO told me that the application was still in BG check, and it might be 'lengthy'.
Besides, it seems that the category of PNP outland moves really slow for at least May, June applicants.
I have viewed the discussion of AOR in May, and there is little progress for PNP outland applicants.
I don't know why this is the case, but all I can do is waiting.

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Silencer_RIB said:
I emailed Ottawa officer when the timeline passed 6 months, the email was forwarded to local VO, and local VO told me that the application was still in BG check, and it might be 'lengthy'.
Besides, it seems that the category of PNP outland moves really slow for at least May, June applicants.
I have viewed the discussion of AOR in May, and there is little progress for PNP outland applicants.
I have also crossed 06 months, i have raised CASE and email to NDVO office( 10/12/16).. still date i have not received any response from them.

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
ppahuja said:
Yes - mine BG is still not needed. Ordered GCMS thrice after 3, 4 & 5 months post eAPR AOR with same set of notes received always, no movement at all from local visa office post file transfer. Details in my signature. Looks BG check is taking longer than usual.
Can U Pls confirm your VO whether it is NDVO

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ppahuja said:
Brother, as you ordered GCMS multiple times, can you please share is there any due date that is after your 6 months period?

Suppose, your AOR is 1st Jan. So 6 months time is 30th June. Is there any date mentioned as "DUE DATE" after 30th June in any of the notes?

Thanks

aspirant2016

Dec 13, 2016
Silencer_RIB said:

Same here :-(

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An 8) update and BIG BIG thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and helped me out on here for the last 2 years.

Good news, High Commission in Colombo was very helpful and the turnaround v quick. As I was coming to Canada for the holiday season I was able to activate my PR this morning. I received the e-mail on Thursday...Its been a complete whirlwind.

To those waiting, hang in there, it will come and it will be worth it.

Happy holidays all :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
An 8) update and BIG BIG thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and helped me out on here for the last 2 years.

Good news, High Commission in Colombo was very helpful and the turnaround v quick. As I was coming to Canada for the holiday season I was able to activate my PR this morning. I received the e-mail on Thursday...Its been a complete whirlwind.

To those waiting, hang in there, it will come and it will be worth it.

Happy holidays all :)
Congratulations!! :)

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Hello friends!

As a PNP - outland applicant, I will hit the 6 months mark next Monday (26 Dec. 2016).

Is it common that PNP - Outland applications to be processed in Ottawa VO?

I just made a guess that my VO is Ottawa, as I received a notification of passport expiry from this email address ( CPCCTDOttawa@
cic.gc.ca ).

What should I do in case I reach the end of 6 months without any feedback about my PR application?

Your response will be appreciated!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Hello friends!

As a PNP - outland applicant, I will hit the 6 months mark next Monday (26 Dec. 2016).

Is it common that PNP - Outland applications to be processed in Ottawa VO? YES

I just made a guess that my VO is Ottawa, as I received a notification of passport expiry from this email address ( CPCCTDOttawa@
cic.gc.ca ). MIGHT BE-SAFE TO ASSUME-NOT SURE

What should I do in case I reach the end of 6 months without any feedback about my PR application? CALL CIC

Best wishes!

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
ahmed_khalil said:
Hello friends!

Is it common that PNP - Outland applications to be processed in Ottawa VO? yes, but for workload distribution...may be transfered to other VO(GSMS will show)

cic.gc.ca ). you will see VO if you'd ordered GCMS

What should I do in case I reach the end of 6 months without any feedback about my PR application? give them a call/or email

PPR on the way...good luck!!