+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sharma1990 said:
Thanks alot bro for helping me there ,when i was stuck thanks alot and one more question :D,i got 1 year visa with that on my passport , what is the use of that visa , and i thought it is gonna be for 10 years m lil confused here
You are welcome brother!! :)

The VISA is just till you complete your landing...see the COPR also...it will have an expiry date...you have to land by that date...once you land...the BSO will cancel the VISA...keep one signed COPR with himself (the one with photo) and give you the second copy of the signed COPR(without photo) back to you....the expiry on the VISA and the COPR will have the same expiry date...

once landing is complete, the BSO will order PR Card thru his system and the PRC will reach you in approx 2 months or less..the PRC will be valid for 5 years...

I also had a question and needed your help...a member deadbird from July thread and I have a question- does spouse in India have the same expiry of COPR as you or not? Like, your COPR will be valid most likely till your medicals expire...and vice versa for your spouse? or will her COPR have the same expiry as your COPR? Cant find a valid answer for this question and I am aware the you got a re-medicals request also...

When your spouse gets her COPR and VISA could you please let us know when is the expiry? Is it valid upto her medicals or yours?

Look forward to your reply...

Thanks!! :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
You are welcome brother!! :)

The VISA is just till you complete your landing...see the COPR also...it will have an expiry date...you have to land by that date...once you land...the BSO will cancel the VISA...keep one signed COPR with himself (the one with photo) and give you the second copy of the signed COPR(without photo) back to you....the expiry on the VISA and the COPR will have the same expiry date...

once landing is complete, the BSO will order PR Card thru his system and the PRC will reach you in approx 2 months or less..the PRC will be valid for 5 years...

I also had a question and needed your help...a member deadbird from July thread and I have a question- does spouse in India have the same expiry of COPR as you or not? Like, your COPR will be valid most likely till your medicals expire...and vice versa for your spouse? or will her COPR have the same expiry as your COPR? Cant find a valid answer for this question and I am aware the you got a re-medicals request also...

When your spouse gets her COPR and VISA could you please let us know when is the expiry? Is it valid upto her medicals or yours?

Look forward to your reply...

Thanks!! :)
Thanka alot bro for the berief description, and for sure as soon as she gets the visa i will let you know,
Thanks again brother

Floreena

Jun 21, 2016
sharma1990 said:
Thanka alot bro for the berief description, and for sure as soon as she gets the visa i will let you know,
Thanks again brother
Pls sharma1990, How come your AOR is August 2015 and ppr Nov 2016? Was it express entry? I'm confused

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sharma1990 said:
Thanks again brother
Thanks for helping us brother!! :)

Relax bhai...enjoy your moment! While what is celebrated tonight is your PPR, your COPR/VISA...i will celebrate your kind PATIENCE & STRENGTH more than a year during this process... :) i cant imagine what the last 9 months might have been for you

It my pleasure to get to know you and get to help...as i have always maintained..im a very small person here to be advising a senior like yourself..

Thank you for sharing your success with all those waiting..i hope it serves to bring to everyones notice example of people like you bhai, who brings to life simple words like-hope patience strength never giving up

Beautifully done bhai!! Well done!! :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Congratulations to all those who got PPR..CHEERS... ☺☺
Rabin. I think we ll havr to wait for the nect week ☺

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Thanks for helping us brother!! :)

Relax bhai...enjoy your moment! While what is celebrated tonight is your PPR, your COPR/VISA...i will celebrate your kind PATIENCE & STRENGTH more than a year during this process... :) i cant imagine what the last 9 months might have been for you

It my pleasure to get to know you and get to help...as i have always maintained..im a very small person here to be advising a senior like yourself..

Thank you for sharing your success with all those waiting..i hope it serves to bring to everyones notice example of people like you bhai, who brings to life simple words like-hope patience strength never giving up

Beautifully done bhai!! Well done!! :)
Its all my pleasure to take advice in this long long journey from such a humble, helpful and knowledgable person, god always bless u brother , people like you can't be find easily and we are lucky that we have one , good luck brother with everything in your life ,
Thanks a lot again
And yha one more thing , my cic dose not chnage at all,may b this will help someone

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sharma1990 said:
Its all my pleasure to take advice in this long long journey from such a humble, helpful and knowledgable person, god always bless u brother , people like you can't be find easily and we are lucky that we have one , good luck brother with everything in your life ,
Thanks a lot again
And yha one more thing , my cic dose not chnage at all,may b this will help someone
Let your spouses VISA/COPR come..we will deal with mycic then..chill out tonight..have a drink on me :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Congratulations to all those who got PPR..CHEERS... ☺☺
Rabin. I think we ll havr to wait for the nect week ☺
Yes we should wait till next Tuesday,but also lets see tomorrow.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
hey bro thanks for the good ratings :( :(,

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
f_shabbir said:
Congratulations everyone, good to see so many people excited and happy :)

My AOR is 3rd June, PNP INLAND. Still waiting :( Called CIC the other day and they said the security is taking longer and I should just wait.
Hi,
PNP Inland applicant here! Are you applying PR as single applicant or you have dependents?
I recently received PPR and requested CIC to add my spouse after getting married. I'd like to see the timeline of inland applicants with dependents. I believe it'll take more time than those applying as single applicant.
I hope to get my spouse's application done before the year ends (which I doubt) or early next year.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Congratulations to those who received PPR this week!
Good luck to those who are still anxiously waiting. Stay calm and always hope for the best.

Cheers!
:)