AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
limejuice said:
sure buddy... ;)
i hope soon I have to update yours, too... :D
+1 buddy
Eagerly waiting for that moment. ☺☺☺.. thanks for the wishes..
Update Aditya 's status too..

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
+1 buddy
Wait for Thursday. It will be your day.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
canadaiamcoming said:
Wait for Thursday. It will be your day.
Thanks man.. its really morale boosting ...the hopes that u ppl give .. thanks a million ☺☺

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
+1 buddy
Bro, just sit back n relax. Ur time is about to come :)

Regards,
Aditya

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:
Thanks Lazybone... Yes you are right.. Tomorrow only they will start process of renewal and fingers crossed hope it wont take too long.. And once done they will fly back and than we will submit our PP's.. Fingers crossed - if everything goes fine expecting to submit our pp's by 15th Dec...
Hi Ruchi,

I recently renewed my passport under Normal process and It went really smoothly. Although I was also Inclined towards getting a Tatkal appointment but the documents and affidavits to collect and submit for Tatkal option was a bit lengthy and time consuming process considering getting a 'No objection Certificate' from your local police station for police verification process and a Verification certificate from local court. Though this is faster option but getting these docs take time and was I quoted 5-6 days to get the police certificate which I would have to submit to my Passport Office along with Tatkal option.

But then I called the Passport Office helpline and they said that If your passport is expiring within 1 year from today's date then you only need to bring your old passport along with your educational docs and Aadhar Card or any other address verification doc with you (If address in old passport and current address to be updated in new passport are same). I went for normal appointment with these documents and my old passport and was granted the passport on same day without police verification (as I mentioned my old passport file no. for previous police verification). They said renewal don't require police verification again they already had your police records from previous passport application.

On same day I got message that my new passport has been printed and on next day I got the message that it had been mailed to my home address through speed-post. Got the new passport in next 2 days, so total process took 5 days.
Then I raised a CSE with CIC to update my passport and after 10 days I received a confirmation email from CIC that my documents have been received and updated into my application.

Hope this explanation helps you....

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
aditya127 said:
Bro, just sit back n relax. Ur time is about to come :)

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks Aditya. . N wish u a very wonderful journey in ur life ahead.. ☺☺☺..

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
Congrats to everyone who got their PPRs and who will be getting it soon. :D ;D :) ;)

Thank you so much for updating and sharing your timelines in our spreadsheet. :D :D :D
Thanks Lime for updating my timelines in your sheet... :) Though I am still unsure about my BG check so will update you once I hear back from my consultant..

Cheers...~~

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks man.. its really morale boosting ...the hopes that u ppl give .. thanks a million ☺☺
Veerji... Its about time now.. You will be getting it soon, they are clearing FSW's nowadays so your is also in line to come..
Just a little more wait...

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
sumitahuja86 said:
Veerji... Its about time now.. You will be getting it soon, they are clearing FSW's nowadays so your is also in line to come..
Just a little more wait...
Thanks a lot bai g.. n wish u lots of luck for ur future.. ☺☺☺

Bald

Dec 7, 2016
Hi,

I just called CIC and they said my application had approved, but I did not received PPR :( :( :(
I am CEC inland ..

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Bald said:
Hi,

I just called CIC and they said my application had approved, but I did not received PPR :( :( :(
I am CEC inland ..
It's just about time. Keep an eye on Thursday ;)

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi Ruchi,

I recently renewed my passport under Normal process and It went really smoothly. Although I was also Inclined towards getting a Tatkal appointment but the documents and affidavits to collect and submit for Tatkal option was a bit lengthy and time consuming process considering getting a 'No objection Certificate' from your local police station for police verification process and a Verification certificate from local court. Though this is faster option but getting these docs take time and was I quoted 5-6 days to get the police certificate which I would have to submit to my Passport Office along with Tatkal option.

But then I called the Passport Office helpline and they said that If your passport is expiring within 1 year from today's date then you only need to bring your old passport along with your educational docs and Aadhar Card or any other address verification doc with you (If address in old passport and current address to be updated in new passport are same). I went for normal appointment with these documents and my old passport and was granted the passport on same day without police verification (as I mentioned my old passport file no. for previous police verification). They said renewal don't require police verification again they already had your police records from previous passport application.

On same day I got message that my new passport has been printed and on next day I got the message that it had been mailed to my home address through speed-post. Got the new passport in next 2 days, so total process took 5 days.
Then I raised a CSE with CIC to update my passport and after 10 days I received a confirmation email from CIC that my documents have been received and updated into my application.

Hope this explanation helps you....

Thanks a lot Sumit for all details.. Really that gives such a relief :) In my case, we need passport renewed for our minor son from Delhi so hopefully our's will be as smooth as yours :) keeping fingers crossed.. my husband booked an appointment for tomorrow that let's see..

Just another question - in case we sense any sort of delay in getting his passport renewed, what you all suggest should we still just go ahead and submit all our PP's for PPR stamping? His passport is valid till 29th May 2017... Please advise

mailart

Apr 23, 2016
Bald said:
Hi,

I am CEC inland ..
me too. did they tell u when you application got approved, mine is Dec 03

kavianiket

Jul 1, 2015
Hello everyone

Im just a silent watcher in this group and all ur msgs and updates helped us to have faith and be relaxed.

We just got our PPR email 20mins ago. CEC inland AOR--june 2nd.

All the best to everyone who are waiting , have faith in god u will get the mail soon.

Cheers!!!!