+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congratulations to all who received PPR today..Wish you all the very best for journey ahead☺

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
lazybone thanks for your information. you are very helpful.
I wanted to ask you that according to your experience is it possible that my security check has been started and my status in mycic account has not been changed. -----> quite possible...for pnps it should go into progress 2-3 days prior to PPR..

cuz I am going to hit 6 month in a few days and My background check status is still not need at this time. -----> hang in there it will come..alls good with your notes :)
Best wishes! :)

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Booooom Finally it came.. :-*
Guys its PPR time... yeyyyyyy finally wait is over...
Timeline is below...
Thanks again to all of you and specially my bro Lazybone....
Hope the time has come for rest to also get good news....

~Sumit
Heartiest congratulations brother ... :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sandykumar said:
Thanks Bud

To make sure I contacted the call centre again.. This time it was a different person she said she can change email address and also let me know that the case is been approved on Dec02,2016 and you will receive further steps through email within coming weeks.

I donno which conversations should i beleive in now :'( :'(
like I said earlier- ask them what "mental" stage they are in? stage 1 or 2? :) Just kiddin'

don't believe those guys at the call centre ..

Well, I hope you have updated your email with the lady...Congrats on getting it approved...don't be so stressed out buddy...you will get PPR email on correct email...chill :) and I assure you it wont be weeks, it will be hours/days...hang in there...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mailart said:
I called CIC just mins ago and was informed that my application is approved. Since I still havent get PPR mail, how long it usually takes to contact with me? takes 24 hours...wait till the end of the day...keep your email buddy

or is it possible the email sent to my layer's email address? might be

I am CEC inland aor June 6 :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Preet006 said:
Hello guys...finally the stress and long wait is over, just got the golden email 10.30 am canadian time from ottawa VO and its PPR :D
I am so much thankful to all the members here especially lazybone who have kept the morale of all of us up during this long wait with his helpful suggestions and kind words.

I wish everyone who is waiting a speedy PPR and pray everyone receives the good news very soon. This and nxt week is for us only so stay strong guys.
My timeline is as below:
FSW outland, Noc: 2133, Crs : 472
VO: ottawa
AOR: 17 June 16
BGCIP: 22 sept 16
PPR: 6 Dec 16
Congratulations buddy!!! :) :) :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
N consultant's email must be the primary email account in ur case. ..??
They can send the PPR email anywhere..even on emails on previous applications with CIC...I have seen it happen here a few times brother

Best wishes!

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
lazybone said:
like I said earlier- ask them what "mental" stage they are in? stage 1 or 2? :) Just kiddin'

don't believe those guys at the call centre ..

Well, I hope you have updated your email with the lady...Congrats on getting it approved...don't be so stressed out buddy...you will get PPR email on correct email...chill :) and I assure you it wont be weeks, it will be hours/days...hang in there...

Thank you very much for your support!! :D :D

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Ecstatic..
Ready for Visa email just mins back.
Got the email from CPC-CTD email id asking to submit the Passports to London VO (since I was in UK when I submitted).
I've replied back to London immigration email id mentioned in email, to get the VO changed to New Delhi.

Very happy nevertheless and really appreciate all the help and support received on this forum by the members.
Really thankful to each and everyone of you.

Will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,
Aditya

Pearln87

Dec 6, 2016
Hello everyone! I've been a silent user on this forum so far, but all your advice has helped me stay calm and trust the process, so thank you very much! I've just received the long awaited email requesting my passport! It's exactly six months to the day since my AOR, and I'm so relieved!

Application: FSW Outland
Express entry:18/04/2016
ITA: 20/04/2016
AOR: 06/06/2016
Medical passed: 12/06/2016
Background in progress: 21/09/2016
PPR: 06/12/2016

Best of luck to all those still waiting! I wish you all a speedy response!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
aditya127 said:
Ecstatic..
Ready for Visa email just mins back.
Got the email from CPC-CTD email id asking to submit the Passports to London VO (since I was in UK when I submitted).
I've replied back to London immigration email id mentioned in email, to get the VO changed to New Delhi.

Very happy nevertheless and really appreciate all the help and support received on this forum by the members.
Really thankful to each and everyone of you.

Will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,
Aditya
Congratulations Adi!!! :) :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Pearln87 said:
Hello everyone! I've been a silent user on this forum so far, but all your advice has helped me stay calm and trust the process, so thank you very much! I've just received the long awaited email requesting my passport! It's exactly six months to the day since my AOR, and I'm so relieved!

Application: FSW Outland
Express entry:18/04/2016
ITA: 20/04/2016
AOR: 06/06/2016
Medical passed: 12/06/2016
Background in progress: 21/09/2016
PPR: 06/12/2016

Best of luck to all those still waiting! I wish you all a speedy response!

Congratulations!!! :) :)

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi @lazybone another question.. My son's passport is expiring on May 29th 2017 so can we submit same passport or we should get that renewed and than submit renewed passport.. He is minor..and do we have to update this in CSE? Please advise

unruly_banjo

Jul 25, 2016
Just got PPR!!!

Received the email about an hour ago. I'm CEC Outland from Ireland and I've to send the docs to London.

AOR was June 15 BTW

:D :D :D

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
wow congrats so still getting PPR for today ::) ???