+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
aditya127 said:
Please send an email as advised on the link, alternatively you can raise a CSE requesting the status on ur application.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-june-2016-join-here-t424274.0.html;msg5616245#msg5616245

Regards,
Aditya

Thank You!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sandykumar said:
Thank You!
Email response turnaround times are generally a little higher...much easier to just call them...another thing, they wont respond to you if you have completed 180 days....they go by months...for example, if your AOR is June/01 they will respond to you on Dec/01..

best wishes! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ranamasud1985 said:
Hi all, I have been following this thread very long time. You could called me a silent member on this forum. Whenever I get worried about my application 'I just started to read all you guys comments'. It makes me to stay cum & motivated too. You guys are all awesome special Lazy bones & some other members too. By the way, I applied under CEC from outland, ITA came on April 20th & my AOR is June 16th.
Nowadays, I am little bit worried. Because, I can't find much progress about CCE outlander & insider compare to other categories.

Hopefully, We will have lot of good news on this week & CIC will close all the June applicants file before the Christmas & New year holidays.

Good luck to everyone & God bless us.
Welcome Rana!!! :)

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
lazybone said:
Email response turnaround times are generally a little higher...much easier to just call them...another thing, they wont respond to you if you have completed 180 days....they go by months...for example, if your AOR is June/01 they will respond to you on Dec/01..

best wishes! :)
Thanks Activebone!! :D :D... by no means you are lazy ;D ;D in this forum..

Can you let me know which # to call.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
aditya127 said:
I'm starting to feel the heat as well. I'm already over 6 months and this wait is getting on the nerves. The last contact with CIC, couple of days back was pretty generic 'your application is in final stages of review and decided should be rendered shortly'
~ which could be weeks nevertheless.

Fingers crossed and hoping for positive outcome the least.
Regards,
Aditya
Hang in there adi...

look at the bright side buddy- See the recent threads- PPRs reported...they are clearing all backlogs...as a result will tantamount to faster processing for you guys...

hang in there...be positive buddy!! :)

Best wishes! :)

Ranamasud1985

Sep 17, 2016
lazybone said:
Welcome Rana!!! :)
I really appreciate your afford & time. Do you think, 'Is there anything to worry for CEC out land applicant?'. Because, I couldn't find much information or update about this category. Thanks.

cuppabaileys

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Anyone here a CEC inlander? I've not heard a word nor seen any progess even on my second GCMS notes...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ranamasud1985 said:
I really appreciate your afford & time. Do you think, 'Is there anything to worry for CEC out land applicant?'. Because, I couldn't find much information or update about this category. Thanks.
no nothing to worry...the category is uncommon...from what I have seen, mostly VO is Ottawa and processing happens in 6 months...but theres no way to find out vo other than notes...

there is another member in the same category just as you are on this thread..rosesuperted... may be you guys can compare timelines to find out your progress

Best wishes! :)

kirangamini

Nov 1, 2016
It's PPR guys Finally! Thanks to everyone here who kept me motivated and informed. All d best guys. We are closer and closer. And @lazybone you rock! Looks like my lawyer got the PPR on Dec 2nd i.e Friday

AOR: June 28th
VO: Ottawa
Category: FSW Inland

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
kirangamini said:
It's PPR guys Finally! Thanks to everyone here who kept me motivated and informed. All d best guys. We are closer and closer. And @lazybone you rock!

AOR: June 28th
VO: Ottawa
Congratulations!! What is your category Kiran?