IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
Soo..... I received my second GCMS notes... It's the same.. No activity at all since September 3..... :'(

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys,
I am planning to go to India for a month or 2. In a Situation if my PPR comes while i am in india, can i send my passport from india for visa stamping and get it couriered back to India.

Thanks.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
How many here doesnt receive PPR?

arunpc86

Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I got my PPR today morning. Funny part is, my application hadn't moved ahead a bit ever since they asked for Schedule A (back in mid-June). BGC was stuck at "Not needed" till yesterday night. My GCMS notes, which I had ordered In October and received in November, also showed no progress since June 13th. Today, I received an email stating that I've a new message in my CIC account. Turns out, it was PPR. ;D

Although I haven't made my presence felt in this group, I would like to thank you all. You guys have been of tremendous help by being a source of patience/information/inspiration to me. Hope to see all other applicants with similar messages in within the next few days.

CRS - 478
Category - FSWO
VO - NDVO
ITA - Apr 26th
AOR - June 3rd
Sch A request - June 8th
PPR - Nov 19th

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
arunpc86 said:
Hi guys,

I got my PPR today morning. Funny part is, my application hadn't moved ahead a bit ever since they asked for Schedule A (back in mid-June). BGC was stuck at "Not needed" till yesterday night. My GCMS notes, which I had ordered In October and received in November, also showed no progress since June 13th. Today, I received an email stating that I've a new message in my CIC account. Turns out, it was PPR. ;D

Although I haven't made my presence felt in this group, I would like to thank you all. You guys have been of tremendous help by being a source of patience/information/inspiration to me. Hope to see all other applicants with similar messages in within the next few days.

CRS - 478
Category - FSWO
VO - NDVO
ITA - Apr 26th
AOR - June 3rd
Sch A request - June 8th
PPR - Nov 19th

Congrats!!!! if you don't mind me asking are you Inland or Outland??

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Congrats to all those who received their PPR this week

Sometimes it occurs in my mind that I saw a 'Ready for Visa' email in my inbox in September but I deleted it because I thought it was one of those junk emails that come from weird email addresses... I don't know if I actually received the email because that day I deleted many emails consecutively - hitting the delete button on my iphone, I then emptied the trash... I had not opened my e-mail for 3 weeks because I was on vacation so when I did that day, there were a lot of emails and so I was trying to delete all unnecessary emails. From a fade distance in my mind, it's like I saw an email titled 'Ready for Visa' from a weird address which I hastily deleted thinking it was a junk email.

I assumed if I was to get any email regarding my PR, it would be an email to check my EE profile..but over time I have seen folks saying that nothing changes in their EE profiles even after receving the email on 'Ready for Visa'... I don't know what I can do about this... some time last month, I called CIC but was told they cannot talk to me before 6mths expiry..

Or may be I overthink.

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount of time that a passport must have remaining on it to get PR? Mine has exactly 1 year left on it as of today and I expect my PPR will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks after BG check went to in progress for the 2nd time a couple of days ago

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cofca said:

Sometimes it occurs in my mind that I saw a 'Ready for Visa' email in my inbox in September but I deleted it because I thought it was one of those junk emails that come from weird email addresses... I don't know if I actually received the email because that day I deleted many emails consecutively - hitting the delete button on my iphone, I then emptied the trash... I had not opened my e-mail for 3 weeks because I was on vacation so when I did that day, there were a lot of emails and so I was trying to delete all unnecessary emails. From a fade distance in my mind, it's like I saw an email titled 'Ready for Visa' from a weird address which I hastily deleted thinking it was a junk email.

I assumed if I was to get any email regarding my PR, it would be an email to check my EE profile..but over time I have seen folks saying that nothing changes in their EE profiles even after receving the email on 'Ready for Visa'... I don't know what I can do about this... some time last month, I called CIC but was told they cannot talk to me before 6mths expiry..

Or may be I overthink.
Login to your MyCIC account and check. That should let you know your PR application status.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
arunpc86 said:
Hi guys,

CRS - 478
Category - FSWO
VO - NDVO
ITA - Apr 26th
AOR - June 3rd
Sch A request - June 8th
PPR - Nov 19th
Congratulations buddy

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
arunpc86 said:
Hi guys,

CRS - 478
Category - FSWO
VO - NDVO
ITA - Apr 26th
AOR - June 3rd
Sch A request - June 8th
PPR - Nov 19th
Congratulations !

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
arunpc86 said:
Hi guys,

CRS - 478
Category - FSWO
VO - NDVO
ITA - Apr 26th
AOR - June 3rd
Sch A request - June 8th
PPR - Nov 19th
Congrats arun!!!! :)

The bg check doesnt mean a thing man!!! :)

Its normal to see it not change...many here have experienced the same including me.. :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Cofca said:

Or may be I overthink.
Is your bg check in progress? If yes then,

The only way is the call cic and speak to a "good" agent...keep trying buddy till you get a good agent who gives you info..

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mcevolution said:
Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount of time that a passport must have remaining on it to get PR? Mine has exactly 1 year left on it as of today and I expect my PPR will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks after BG check went to in progress for the 2nd time a couple of days ago
Ottawa will generally ask you for 6 months validity on your passport..IF its ottawa..seems like it is from your bg check changes...not sure

By the way..eta for your PPR is 4-5 weeks in my humble estimation..

Best wishes!