+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
on mycic the status changed 80 days after AOR. i edit my answer to your previous question by the way. you can see incomings related to medical
The correspondence shows that they received the same in middle of june..but they have a process of verifying it..

I can send them 5 docs..but the time taking part is their verification and conducting their due dilligence..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
madrebuy said:
I guess its better to wait for my next set of note to arrive. i should get them by 23th nov. then I have much more material to discuss with you .
you have been helpful as always.you are the best

best regards
Agreed brother... :)

Thanks and glad to help buddy!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MEHA said:
Hi Guys,
I am planning to go to India for a month or 2. In a Situation if my PPR comes while i am in india, can i send my passport from india for visa stamping and get it couriered back to India.

Thanks.
Buddy..once you get PPR email them back asking them to change vo to ndvo..you get a new ppr from ndvo..then you submit your passport to VFS..

Points to keep in mind-you CANNOT courier your passport from india as it is illegal
-you have to also plan your landing...which is also important

Explain your situation so we can guide you better..

Floreena

Jun 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

I applied for express entry-pnp in June. AOR 14th June. I am Outland but my wife is in Canada at the moment studying. Cic requested for US FBI report on the 8th of July and we submitted it on the 22nd of sept. Since after the FBI submission they've not gotten back to us, no update on my cic account and not even a ghost mail. I'm just getting worried and thought I should ask here and see if anyone has come across a situation like mine.

Also, if they send us a PPR, how do we submit the passports since we are both in different countries...any idea..?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Floreena said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for express entry-pnp in June. AOR 14th June. I am Outland but my wife is in Canada at the moment studying. Cic requested for US FBI report on the 8th of July and we submitted it on the 22nd of sept. Since after the FBI submission they've not gotten back to us, no update on my cic account and not even a ghost mail. I'm just getting worried and thought I should ask here and see if anyone has come across a situation like mine.

Also, if they send us a PPR, how do we submit the passports since we are both in different countries...any idea..?
Relax...its all good...pretty normal dude...

the PPR is an email...reply on that email and explain to them that your spouse is in Canada and request a VO change for your spouse...then you will get a new PPR email for your spouse from Ottawa and he/she will use a copy of that email to send his/her passports for stamping to Ottawa

Hope this helps!

Floreena

Jun 21, 2016
Thank you very much lazybone...pls do you also have an idea how much time it would take Ottawa to reply the email if I request them to change my spouse's VO to Ottawa..?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Finally, I got my passport request today!!! :D :D :D
Thanks everyone who helped me get me through this dream (lazybone,bellaluna, leof and a lot more good souls) and most esp to almighty God for being faithful as always. For His glory!

To those who are still waiting...stay positive and keep believing it will come as you pray...

God bless...
Happy Monday!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
limejuice said:
Thanks everyone who helped me get me through this dream (lazybone,bellaluna, leof and a lot more good souls) and most esp to almighty God for being faithful as always. For His glory!

To those who are still waiting...stay positive and keep believing it will come as you pray...

God bless...
Happy Monday!
Congrats kabayan...............now our tuns ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
limejuice said:

God bless...
Happy Monday!

Happy for you Kabayan! I told you were next.... :D
Congratulations! ;)

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow congrats limejuice...im waiting also....

limejuice said:

God bless...
Happy Monday!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:

God bless...
Happy Monday!
Many congratulations limejuice.. Wish you all the very best for journey ahead!!

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
limejuice said:

God bless...
Happy Monday!
Many congratulations Limejuice...

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
limejuice said:

God bless...
Happy Monday!
Congratulations bro!