+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
I'll pay extra $100 for open work permit. New employer WP.
I applied same employer work permit now for BOWP. Before I had PGWP new employer.
So, I doubt whether they might reject my same employer work permit BOWP.
Please advise

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
sandykumar said:
I applied for open work permit
I applied same employer work permit now for BOWP. Before I had PGWP new employer.
Please advise

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Canadaexp said:
Please advise
I don't think CIC will reject your BOWP application without valid reason. I assumed you have submitted all documents and received AOR before you apply for BOWP. The only difference when applying for open WP is that you can work for other employers other than what is stated on your permit.

Check this BOWP eligibility parameters:.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
I don't think CIC will reject your BOWP application without valid reason. I assumed you have submitted all documents and received AOR before you apply for BOWP. The only difference when applying for open WP is that you can work for other employers other than what is stated on your permit.

Check this BOWP eligibility parameters:.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp
Actually, I applied on basis of OINP nomination and applied before AOR.

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Canadaexp said:
Check your PNP certificate for any restrictions. If there is any, then I believe you selected the right option.
Send a PM to Lazybone or Asivad as well.

Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are eligible for a BOWP only if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Canadaexp said:

Im little unsure about how you described your situation..firstly, i am assuming that you applied for your PR And OINP with your previous employer while you were on PGWP..then you found another employer after your PR application? Is this the case?

If it is...then you are fine...the answer is in your question...here, i will put in bold..

BRIDGE "OPEN" WORK PERMIT...

Im sincerely hoping you know what open means...if not others will help..

Bigger things to think about-

1. Have you declared in your PR application of this new employment?, and
2. Was OINP informed as well?

Im not an expert on PNPs...too many programs and too many rules to be aware of...but heres something that will help...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-new-job-should-i-update-oinp-t447296.0.html

By the way, you would absolutely need the AOR because it is a prerequisite for BOWP..if your BOWP App went without AOR and just on basis of OINP it will probably get rejected...i would suggest applying for a new BOWP with your AOR...

Best wishes! :)

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
lazybone said:
Im little unsure about how you described your situation..firstly, i am assuming that you applied for your PR And OINP with your previous employer while you were on PGWP..then you found another employer after your PR application? Is this the case?

If it is...then you are fine...the answer is in your question...here, i will put in bold..

BRIDGE "OPEN" WORK PERMIT...

Im sincerely hoping you know what open means...if not others will help..

Bigger things to think about-

1. Have you declared in your PR application of this new employment?, and
2. Was OINP informed as well?

Im not an expert on PNPs...too many programs and too many rules to be aware of...but heres something that will help...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-new-job-should-i-update-oinp-t447296.0.html

By the way, you would absolutely need the AOR because it is a prerequisite for BOWP..if your BOWP App went without AOR and just on basis of OINP it will probably get rejected...i would suggest applying for a new BOWP with your AOR...

Best wishes! :)
I was working for same company while I applied for oinp and my oinp has no restrictions for employer. Right now I am on implied status for same employer work permit. The issue is I don't know whether I should apply for same employer work permit or new employer work permit. In addition I applied before I got my ITA. Can I send another work permit application while I am waiting for my previous work permit application.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Canadaexp said:
I was working for same company while I applied for oinp and my oinp has no restrictions for employer. Right now I am on implied status for same employer work permit. The issue is I don't know whether I should apply for same employer work permit or new employer work permit. In addition I applied before I got my ITA. Can I send another work permit application while I am waiting for my previous work permit application.
Hang on brother- you are mixing up issues...ok clear your head...

What are you saying about new employer work permit and old employer work permit and then same employer work permit???????? This is what is confusing us...your work permit has nothing to do with your employer unless its LMIA..

Okay first PNP has nothing to do with employer-it is just a program under which you get some extra points provided you meet criteria...

your PGWP is also an open work permit which makes you eligible to work under any employer...while on pgwp you got your oinp..that issue is sorted...upto this point you are good..

Now you are saying you have applied for bowp..which is also open which means you can work for any employer as well...BOWP has just one criteria..you need to have AOR..

After your PGWP expired..you could have applied for an extensionfor pgwp on the basis of the PNP(which would have probably got rejected as well but many people use it to "buy time" before they get aor), or applied for BOWP...IF you have AOR...

Implied status means- decision pending on the BOWP..which you are currently in..AFAIK, you would need to wait for a decision till you apply again...

Ill text one of my friends to get a second opinion for you on this thread.. his name his cuteness7...he is the expert on bowps..

Till his reply is expected..the million dollar question is- do you have your aor??

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
BG Check gone to in progress today for the 2nd time

4ved

Nov 16, 2016
Good Evening everyone.. I echo the same sentiment as that of cul10004; I got my PPR today and this forum has been a great help all along.. Thanks to everyone on this forum :)

I have been trying to create a login and post my timeline but somehow it didn’t happen until now… but here goes

PNP outland
AOR: June 17
Medical: Jul 7
Ghost email: Jul 10
BGIP: Jul 23
Ghost email: Aug 10
PPR: Nov 16

I guess this question must have been answered a number of times earlier but I'll ask, is there a whats app group i can join?

thanks once again everyone :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
4ved said:
Good Evening everyone.. I echo the same sentiment as that of cul10004; I got my PPR today and this forum has been a great help all along.. Thanks to everyone on this forum :)

I have been trying to create a login and post my timeline but somehow it didn’t happen until now… but here goes

PNP outland
AOR: June 17
Medical: Jul 7
Ghost email: Jul 10
BGIP: Jul 23
Ghost email: Aug 10
PPR: Nov 16

I guess this question must have been answered a number of times earlier but I'll ask, is there a whats app group i can join?

thanks once again everyone :D
Comgratulations buddy!! :)

There is a group..contact a member called pinga..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Canadaexp said:
I have briefed cuteness7...he might be busy and requested you to PM him so he can advise and provide some solutions regarding your current bowp application..

Regards

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi everyone... :) :D ;D

Congrats for those who got latest updates and PPRs...

Kindly pls add your details and timeline in our June 2016 AOR form/ spreadsheet.
The links are below... Thank you! ;D

Form: https://goo.gl/A2pHrC
Tracker Sheet: https://goo.gl/1KrqQE

Cheers! Way to go June AORs!!!