June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Nitz i have a friend in Edmonton,he submitted his PR application on July so that time he was single and later he got married and had added his spouse to his application,so i would suggest you to get married before you received PPR otherwise if you get married after your PR approval then i heard it takes time to sponsored,if i were you then i would get married immediately 8) ??? ::) :p wait for others idea too,
Rabin
Thanks bro,
Any idea how much time did CIC give your friend to submit his spouse's documents?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Thanks bro,
Any idea how much time did CIC give your friend to submit his spouse's documents?
Will ask him and give you clear answer bro.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Will ask him and give you clear answer bro.
Thank you.
:)

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
thanks my brother for saying that..but in all honesty...im not anything different from you my brother...this thread was for you-nurture it, im an outsider only..i can help and i dont know the answers to everything...I am man enough to accept that...but the best answers lie with you...

Im so glad that you guys know how to

-read notes (canadaiamcoming)
-assess eligibility (joejo, sumitahuja, rabin, timonthy_fx,vijesh)
-keep updated on news and be connected (nitz_au, pinga, virtualwrld)
-maintain the thread (the wonderful, yet stern limejuice)
-help by their beautiful responses(everyone)..

Keep it up guys!!! Kudos to you all..I learn everyday by getting acquainted with you all..

God bless!!! :)

PS- I wish the site would allow me a +1 for each of you but it doesnt..but I appreciate what you love and do everyday for this thread....

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thanks brother to have my name in your list.

Vinoo Sanjeevi

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just received my 2nd GCMS notes today and guess what the Security still shows as not started, Its been 2 months since everything was completed and nothing has changed. I am a bit frustrated :-[

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
thanks my brother for saying that..but in all honesty...im not anything different from you my brother...this thread was for you-nurture it, im an outsider only..i can help and i dont know the answers to everything...I am man enough to accept that...but the best answers lie with you...

Im so glad that you guys know how to

-read notes (canadaiamcoming)
-assess eligibility (joejo, sumitahuja, rabin, timonthy_fx,vijesh)
-keep updated on news and be connected (nitz_au, pinga, virtualwrld)
-maintain the thread (the wonderful, yet stern limejuice)
-help by their beautiful responses(everyone)..

Keep it up guys!!! Kudos to you all..I learn everyday by getting acquainted with you all..

God bless!!! :)

PS- I wish the site would allow me a +1 for each of you but it doesnt..but I appreciate what you love and do everyday for this thread....

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Appreciate your presence in this group buddy and kudos for the above message

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
just received my 2nd GCMS notes today and guess what the Security still shows as not started, Its been 2 months since everything was completed and nothing has changed. I am a bit frustrated :-[
Vinoo - Are you seeing any blanks in the Activity pages where Security status needs to be updated. If you find blanks it means, the Security is in progress but the status is blanked out

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitz_Au said:
Quick question guys,

Any member of the group that recently added their spouse to their existing application with the change of marital status? I'm getting married next month so I can't decide whether to wait for PPR or move the marriage earlier.
I've been searching this topic but there's very limited to no answer at all. Any advise?
People say its better adding your spouse in the current application as sponsorship shall take a lot time, Their are many difficulties in terms of job/health insurance if he is on a work permit compared to a PR. No idea which country you are from, but if you have the facility of getting your marriage registered first and take a Marriage certificate (which shall come in less than 2 days - If in India) and let the IRCC know through a CSE

Vinoo Sanjeevi

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinga said:
Vinoo - Are you seeing any blanks in the Activity pages where Security status needs to be updated. If you find blanks it means, the Security is in progress but the status is blanked out
The Last Activity update for Security was on 06th July 2016 and the status is Not Started.... More Worryingly the due date for Security Check completion is showed as 1 year from the start date

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
The Last Activity update for Security was on 06th July 2016 and the status is Not Started.... More Worryingly the due date for Security Check completion is showed as 1 year from the start date
Don't worry buddy. It should definitely have been in progress by now, is your criminality too passed?

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
hi lazybone , thanks a million of your help and spend your personal time to help out , i am posting your message here if you dont mind , just want to share the love with everyone

Hey timothy...read your notes very carefully and everything is looking good brother...

Summary: just a couple of delays related to passport renewal and medicals being sent late...im not gonna lie to you brother...there a lot of assessments left...hoping you get PPR in 6 months timeline...but there is nothing adverse..infact i also found ready to finalize....in regards to your concerns related to the refusals, they have blanked it out and like i said when it comes to your application this time, i found all positives and nothing adverse...

below are some points that can help...have a quick read...

Notes analysis:

VO: Ottawa (page 1) category CEC with LMIA

Assessments: Meds passed/Criminality in progress/eligibility review required/security pending (page 2 and this relates to you and all your dependants)

Page 136 clearly states eligibility is pending due to passport renewal...(i know they have received your passport but eligibility would have been updated only when they received your passports....so the next time you order notes, eligibility will go to passed...it should...give another 2 or 3 weeks before you order notes again)

Page 136 also sates "Ready to finalize"

Page 123 activity 34- CRS complete-all the points you claimed have been validated..

page 120-122..activity related to medicals for kids, your spouse and yourself....the doctor sent your meds very late...thats why processing got delayed..

page 73- by now only your criminality has started...not your spouses...obviously not for the kids as they are too young...

security will start when criminality and eligibility is passed...takes about a month to month and a half to complete...

Trust me, you are almost there... Smiley

Hope this helps you brother....

Best wishes to you and your family Smiley

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
I read your note at least 5 times and totally i feel better about what happen to american yesterday .

lazybone , if you need any help , i am hands free.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
timothy_fx said:
I read your note at least 5 times and totally i feel better about what happen to american yesterday .

lazybone , if you need any help , i am hands free.

thanks buddy!!! :)

Best wishes!!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
Quick question guys,

Any member of the group that recently added their spouse to their existing application with the change of marital status? I'm getting married next month so I can't decide whether to wait for PPR or move the marriage earlier.
I've been searching this topic but there's very limited to no answer at all. Any advise?
Good question...

Agree with Pinga

The reason why you didn't find anything is coz the search function here sucks....however...after you get your PPR and you decide to "sponsor" your spouse-it is a time taking process...spousal sponsorship takes more than a year...

IMO, its much quicker to get married and get a marriage certificate and add her to your current PR application....

You need to get meds, PCCs, updated POF, etc done for your spouse-additional processing maybe a month...

you can make as many changes to your application before "landing"

hope this helps!!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
don't worry about the due date for security brother...see the due date on page 2 below assessments...that's the date you can expect security to begin...I think it should have been started by now...

hope this helps!!! :)