+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
thanks my brother for saying that..but in all honesty...im not anything different from you my brother...this thread was for you-nurture it, im an outsider only..i can help and i dont know the answers to everything...I am man enough to accept that...but the best answers lie with you...

Im so glad that you guys know how to

-read notes (canadaiamcoming)
-assess eligibility (joejo, sumitahuja, rabin, timonthy_fx,vijesh)
-keep updated on news and be connected (nitz_au, pinga, virtualwrld)
-maintain the thread (the wonderful, yet stern limejuice)
-help by their beautiful responses(everyone)..

Keep it up guys!!! Kudos to you all..I learn everyday by getting acquainted with you all..

God bless!!! :)

PS- I wish the site would allow me a +1 for each of you but it doesnt..but I appreciate what you love and do everyday for this thread....

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Once again thanks for assisting me bro.. You are really creating a difference for all of us.

And thanks for mentioning me in your thoughts. pleasure to be of any assistance to this group. I am learning more and more and trying to input as much possible as I can.

~Cheers Sumit

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Once again thanks for assisting me bro.. You are really creating a difference for all of us.

And thanks for mentioning me in your thoughts. pleasure to be of any assistance to this group. I am learning more and more and trying to input as much possible as I can.

~Cheers Sumit
Replied to your PM buddy!

But I would just like to add- there is no real way to find out when they will do security check...BFDs are for you to assume, they might start security check on that date...

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Hey Lazybone
I paid RPRF nearly two months ago and my BG check is in progress since then but am not sure if its for first time or second. And there hasnt been any change in my profile after that.. is it normal.. Gonna hit 5 months next week.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No worry man even mine bg check is in progress since June 30.For inland this is normal but as per my current notes application assignment due date is 10-11-2016 which is tomorrow so hopefully something might be changed in my cic application status............definitely will update here ok,you could also order one bro.............
Rabin

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hey Lazybone
I paid RPRF nearly two months ago and my BG check is in progress since then but am not sure if its for first time or second. And there hasnt been any change in my profile after that.. is it normal.. Gonna hit 5 months next week.
Agree with rabin, brother satnam

Its normal...you are good.. :)

Rabin-you are a good person...please help others..thanks for responding...

Satnam-rprf nowadays is just a 'step' toward app completion.,in 2015, right at the end meant pr Was finalized..doesnt work like that any more buddy..

Hope this helps!!

Satnam-my brother help others please

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:

Satnam-rprf nowadays is just a 'step' toward app completion.,in 2015, right at the end meant pr Was finalized..doesnt work like that any more buddy..

Hope this helps!!
Sent you PM bro

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:

Hope this helps!!

Yes frnds..Rabin and Lazybone.. thnks for ur support for all of us.. ☺

Vinoo Sanjeevi

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinga said:
Don't worry buddy. It should definitely have been in progress by now, is your criminality too passed?
Yes Brother, The Criminality is Passed and my BG went into Progress yesterday for the second time

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Replied to your PM buddy!

But I would just like to add- there is no real way to find out when they will do security check...BFDs are for you to assume, they might start security check on that date...
Thanks again bro.
Another question: I just going through my notes a little deeply this time and found that under Admissibilities -> Security section on page 35-36 on my notes, Security:1 and just below that some details about security check I found that the Due Date is mentioned as 2017/06/22 ( ??? a full year, could you confirm about it, please).

Also a found some codes written on right hand side of my notes like :
s.19(1), Page 5, section Client Details and Party details.
s.16(1)(c), Page 53, section Fees/ESDC/Associations.
s.16(1)(c), Page 54, page mostly blank but in end have sections Groups and History.
s.16(1)(c), Page 75, Notes 14 section but Text is blank....

So could you please clarify what these codes means. It will really help in understanding more about GCMS notes and would make us better prepared next time when ordering another set....
I would really appreciate if you can explain these things in details and would it be some kind of impact on the application.
Will wait for your reply.

Thanks again...
Best ~~
Sumit

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
lazybone said:
thanks my brother for saying that..but in all honesty...im not anything different from you my brother...this thread was for you-nurture it, im an outsider only..i can help and i dont know the answers to everything...I am man enough to accept that...but the best answers lie with you...

Im so glad that you guys know how to

-read notes (canadaiamcoming)
-assess eligibility (joejo, sumitahuja, rabin, timonthy_fx,vijesh)
-keep updated on news and be connected (nitz_au, pinga, virtualwrld)
-maintain the thread (the wonderful, yet stern limejuice)
-help by their beautiful responses(everyone)..

Keep it up guys!!! Kudos to you all..I learn everyday by getting acquainted with you all..

God bless!!! :)

PS- I wish the site would allow me a +1 for each of you but it doesnt..but I appreciate what you love and do everyday for this thread....

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
aww, that's so sweet so of you buddy. :D
No need to mention me, but thanks anyway..esp for the adjectives. ;)
Im glad you are learning while helping us.
Our thread is so alive :) because of you and the rest of the group who are always willing to help and share their experiences and knowledge.
Grateful for always taking the lead to share and help here.

God bless you! our SUPER LAZYBONE :D