in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
RabinJi said:
Mine is 4 months 13 days :( :( :( :(
Cheer up Rabinji! :D
Stay positive... some of our best days haven't happened yet!

Nitz_Au said:
Kapit lng Kabayan. Your PPR is just around the corner. Manila VO issues PPR quite fast compare to other VOs.

:)
Thanks Kabayan! :) Im so excited. lol
Yours, too, is just a matter of time.
I just noticed these days are so quiet. 'Might be a PPR tsunami coming soon. ;D :p

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Its been really surprising this week not to see ppr's in any group except one or may b two.

PaulC

Dec 16, 2015
Nitz_Au said:
Hi
I came along with these old threads similar to your queries. Link posted below.
Ya, thx Nitz for that help, i did check those similar cases, but still it seems like I do have to wait for cic's Email or message first, still hard decide what to do right now

Traveller86

Oct 29, 2012
Guys, I have finally got the VISA!!! Still can't believe it. NDVO was superfast, after I submitted my Passports on 13th, it took them only 3 days to send it back. Got it in my hands on Monday. My AOR date is June 1st and I am FSW outland EE. Thanks everyone for encouraging me and keeping my spirits up during the last 4 months and I hope and pray that everyone in this group receive the good news ASAP.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Traveller86 said:
Guys, I have finally got the VISA!!! Still can't believe it. NDVO was superfast, after I submitted my Passports on 13th, it took them only 3 days to send it back. Got it in my hands on Monday. My AOR date is June 1st and I am FSW outland EE. Thanks everyone for encouraging me and keeping my spirits up during the last 4 months and I hope and pray that everyone in this group receive the good news ASAP.
congrats buddy!

kindly please add your timeline in our spreadsheet.please find the link below in my signature. thanks!

wishing you best life in Canada... :D hope we are next in line for PPR ;)

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Dear friends,

I do just have a question that came into my mind, supposing that somebody got his PPR and everything went well till obtaining the visa on passport, when landing in Canada will it be required to show a proof of fund at the airport?

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_visa said:
Guys

Any what's app group for June applicants . Can somebody add me .
PM me your number buddy

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes :)

ahmed_khalil said:
Dear friends,

I do just have a question that came into my mind, supposing that somebody got his PPR and everything went well till obtaining the visa on passport, when landing in Canada will it be required to show a proof of fund at the airport?

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
msf02 said:
Supposing that one can't pass his country's airport with the min. amount of cash required (around 13 000 CAD for one person immigrating), what will happen in that case??

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed_khalil said:
Supposing that one can't exit from his country with the min. amount of cash required (around 13 000 CAD for one person immigrating), what will happen in that case??
Its not mandatory to bring Cash.. you can show them the Bank certificate/statement etc

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Traveller86 said:
Many congratulations!! That's great to know. :)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_visa said:
Hi pinga

Thanks I messaged you my number.please let me know if you got it .
Got it bro - Have added you to the Watsapp group too