+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
I am gonna hit 120 Days in 2 days Still no progress. Can someone help me understand my GCMS notes please
share your notes and I will try and help

1. assessments -page 2
2. last couple of pages containing a11.2 and r10
3. last 5 activities (above a11.2)
4. admissibilities (middle of your notes)
5. Primary VO-1st page

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Pinga said:
~10 members from April AOR group reported PPR today. Most of them were CEC Inlanders with AOR between Apr 11 to Apr 19th. So believe we June CEC Inlanders have to wait another 2 months ::)
What is CEC?

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Dear Members,

If an application is filled by a lawyer or a consultant based in Canada. And applicant is Outside canada, where is the application processed is it in canada and then the file is transfer to the local Visa Office (Or) the complete application is processed in Canada ?

Also what are the timelines if application is being processed in canada and have a State Nomination ?

As per the lawyer April applicants are getting the PPR Requests, But as we can see some of the May & June applicants getting the PPR Requests.

How many more do we need to wait to hear the good news ?
The wait is killing ???

BR,
MonuTalli.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Paying RPRF upfront will only save you a week-nothing more nothing less

Please share your timeline. And is the bg check in progress for 1st time/2nd time?
BG check in progress for first time since july 7, Got AOR June 7

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
do_not_reply said:
BG check in progress for first time since july 7, Got AOR June 7
Totally unrelated, but July 7th is the day i landed! XD

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
1. if your primary vo is Ottawa then it will get processed at Ottawa..suffice to say you are in the 5-6 month timeline
2. the updated date is called bring forward date or BFD for short(some say it is and some don't)...every BFD they re review the file and/or request some document (or not, as the case maybe)
3. In regards to a11.2 it is usually done by an analyst...r10 is done by an agent...a11.2 is when an analyst verifies all the points you have claimed...however, eligibility is updated later...check your last 10 activities...if anything says EE ECON passed that means you have met eligibility...activities are right above a11.2 review...its a little early for eligibility to be met but you never know...
4. App wont go to LVO, will get processed at Ottawa...

sorry at work...replying fast..

Excellent analysis lazybone. Appreciate your assistance and comments. My notes say Eligibility: MET, Medicals: Passed, Criminality:passed, Security: Not Started, R10:Ok, A11.2: MET. That's all could understand in layman terms but if could you assist me I would like to share my notes with you for proper understanding.

Please verify how should i share my notes with you.

Thanks again...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Excellent analysis lazybone. Appreciate your assistance and comments. My notes say Eligibility: MET, Medicals: Passed, Criminality:passed, Security: Not Started, R10:Ok, A11.2: MET. That's all could understand in layman terms but if could you assist me I would like to share my notes with you for proper understanding.

Please verify how should i share my notes with you.

Thanks again...
My pleasure Sumit...and you are welcome buddy! :)

send me a PM...and we will go from there..

looks like all your assessments are met... as the notes were ordered approx. a month ago...your security must have been started...which is good...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MonuTalli said:
Dear Members,

If an application is filled by a lawyer or a consultant based in Canada. And applicant is Outside canada, where is the application processed is it in canada and then the file is transfer to the local Visa Office (Or) the complete application is processed in Canada ? ------> not sure...most probably will be LVO...but order notes to find out

Also what are the timelines if application is being processed in canada and have a State Nomination ? ---> if you are a PNP outland from NDVO, then 5-6 months

As per the lawyer April applicants are getting the PPR Requests, But as we can see some of the May & June applicants getting the PPR Requests. ---> Yes PNPs get processed faster even if you are outland coz most of the verification is done at PNP level..but still go with 5-6 months average as per recent trends...but it depends mostly on the LVO

How many more do we need to wait to hear the good news ? --->not sure
The wait is killing ??? --->completely empathise with you

BR,
MonuTalli.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
do_not_reply said:
the bg check in progress is not the actual indicator of your application...people do use it to understand trends...suggestion is to order notes to find out whats 'actually' going on with your application

Vinoo Sanjeevi

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
share your notes and I will try and help

1. assessments -page 2
2. last couple of pages containing a11.2 and r10
3. last 5 activities (above a11.2)
4. admissibilities (middle of your notes)
5. Primary VO-1st page
Hello Lazybone

Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final:

Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
Admissibilities:
Security: 1
Criminality: 1
Medical: 1

Agent Review R10 & Education*** Police Certificated R10 OK All Police certificated on application following PC’s India NRT India. Criminality Decision Passed. Education Document – Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility. PA has claimed a Master’s Degree however documentation only supports 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma** Review of CRS points Required** PA Entered his foreign credentials as Canadian credentials in GCMS no ECA provided to support Bachelor and Master’s Degree from India PTS should only be awarded for the 1 year diploma under Canadian education.
Review Type Case Analyst Application E___________ Regulation: CEC Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation__________________________________ I have verified this application under section 11.2 if the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. Express Entry Total Evaluated Score: 503 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 484 ** Requirements of A11.2 Appears to meet
MEC/R87.1: Appears MET. Recommendation: Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vinoo Sanjeevi said:
Hello Lazybone

Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final:

Primary VO: CPC Ottawa
Admissibilities:
Security: 1
Criminality: 1
Medical: 1

Agent Review R10 & Education*** Police Certificated R10 OK All Police certificated on application following PC’s India NRT India. Criminality Decision Passed. Education Document – Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognized; Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE eligibility. PA has claimed a Master’s Degree however documentation only supports 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma** Review of CRS points Required** PA Entered his foreign credentials as Canadian credentials in GCMS no ECA provided to support Bachelor and Master’s Degree from India PTS should only be awarded for the 1 year diploma under Canadian education.
Review Type Case Analyst Application E___________ Regulation: CEC Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation__________________________________ I have verified this application under section 11.2 if the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. Express Entry Total Evaluated Score: 503 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 484 ** Requirements of A11.2 Appears to meet
MEC/R87.1: Appears MET. Recommendation: Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements
Question: Are you a single or dual applicant?