+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canada_visa said:
Hi

Many of June applicants were requested to Pay RPRF and then bg in progress.If the notes say that the application is processed at ottawa then does it really have to go to LVO or it can be finalised and just sent for stamping at local VO?
Firstly, nowadays, RPRF is just a step toward application completion and is requested once eligibility has been met-according to recent trends. It usually happens after 100 days or so. It doesnt imply PPR is near.

Secondly, on the first page of notes, it will mention Primary VO-thats where application will get finalized. If that is Ottawa, then Ottawa will be processing and you will get PPR from Ottawa as well.

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
lazybone said:
Firstly, nowadays, RPRF is just a step toward application completion and is requested once eligibility has been met-according to recent trends. It usually happens after 100 days or so. It doesnt imply PPR is near.

Secondly, on the first page of notes, it will mention Primary VO-thats where application will get finalized. If that is Ottawa, then Ottawa will be processing and you will get PPR from Ottawa as well.

Well none of us work in visa offices so all we do is guess and hope and stay positive..
No one is sure what gonna happen and when its gonna happen..
All we do is make each other comfortable like a family because we all are on a same boat :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Well none of us work in visa offices so all we do is guess and hope and stay positive..
No one is sure what gonna happen and when its gonna happen..
All we do is make each other comfortable like a family because we all are on a same boat :)
I agree with you about remaining positive, being family etc...nice of you to spread positivity here..

Unfortunately in the real world, that doesnot help all the time...knowledge is power..ignorance is bliss my friend..we dont have to work in a VO to predict timelines..it has been established in most threads here..thats why they maintain a tracker for each thread..

Dont get me wrong buddy..agreed with you that positivity is definitely good..coupled with awareness.. :)

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
lazybone said:
I agree with you about remaining positive, being family etc...nice of you to spread positivity here..

Unfortunately in the real world, that doesnot help all the time...knowledge is power..ignorance is bliss my friend..we dont have to work in a VO to predict timelines..it has been established in most threads here..thats why they maintain a tracker for each thread..

Dont get me wrong buddy..agreed with you that positivity is definitely good..coupled with awareness.. :)
My 100th day today....hoping 50 more to go

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:

I paid both fee upfront, and i am not hearing anything, it had been more than 90 days since background is in progress. I have provided everything upfront,like both fees, medical, FBI report etc etc etc,. I don't know what the heck is going on with my application.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
do_not_reply said:
I paid both fee upfront, and i am not hearing anything, it had been more than 90 days since background is in progress. I have provided everything upfront,like both fees, medical, FBI report etc etc etc,. I don't know what the heck is going on with my application.
Paying RPRF upfront will only save you a week-nothing more nothing less

Please share your timeline. And is the bg check in progress for 1st time/2nd time?

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Obviously it depends on a case to case basis..with Ottawa you know processing times are within 5-6 months..LVOs are a little unpredictable...some process really fast..some are really slow..secondly with outlanders being processed at Ottawa, the big check going into progress anytime after 4-5 months means you are close to PPR

If you are inland, I agree with you that ' pretty much' all applications get processed at Ottawa..if you are Outland your application gets accepted and processed up to a11.2 at CIO(centralised intake office at Sydney ) then gets sent to LVO.. yes mcevolution is correct that from then on LVO decides the speed of your processing

In a few rare cases, inland application do get sent to LVO as well..

The idea behind ordering notes, finding out VOs, etc is to predict timelines..for example say for an Outland applicant whose application is being processed at LVO, the notes will clearly mention up to which stage CIO has processed and when the application was transferred to LVO
Thanks for the information. I received my first set of notes on 8th Oct (ordered them on 10th Sep), and it says Primary Office:CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office: CIO. The notes were generated on 19th Sep and on the first page it says Updated date as: 2016/08/23 (AOR:2016/06/18). So my continuing question is that whether my application will completely be processes at CPC as the notes say, but when I checked the last 2 pages for notes section the final update done by Agent was regarding A11.2 Decision which was MET and that update was 2016/06/23. After that there was one entry but no notes, so can we still expect my application to be transferred to LO for Security check or as is the case with most FSW ouland applications everything will be done by CPC.

Comments appreciated..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Thanks for the information. I received my first set of notes on 8th Oct (ordered them on 10th Sep), and it says Primary Office:CPC-Ottawa and Secondary Office: CIO. The notes were generated on 19th Sep and on the first page it says Updated date as: 2016/08/23 (AOR:2016/06/18). So my continuing question is that whether my application will completely be processes at CPC as the notes say, but when I checked the last 2 pages for notes section the final update done by Agent was regarding A11.2 Decision which was MET and that update was 2016/06/23. After that there was one entry but no notes, so can we still expect my application to be transferred to LO for Security check or as is the case with most FSW ouland applications everything will be done by CPC.

Comments appreciated..
1. if your primary vo is Ottawa then it will get processed at Ottawa..suffice to say you are in the 5-6 month timeline
2. the updated date is called bring forward date or BFD for short(some say it is and some don't)...every BFD they re review the file and/or request some document (or not, as the case maybe)
3. In regards to a11.2 it is usually done by an analyst...r10 is done by an agent...a11.2 is when an analyst verifies all the points you have claimed...however, eligibility is updated later...check your last 10 activities...if anything says EE ECON passed that means you have met eligibility...activities are right above a11.2 review...its a little early for eligibility to be met but you never know...
4. App wont go to LVO, will get processed at Ottawa...

sorry at work...replying fast..

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
~10 members from April AOR group reported PPR today. Most of them were CEC Inlanders with AOR between Apr 11 to Apr 19th. So believe we June CEC Inlanders have to wait another 2 months ::)

Vinoo Sanjeevi

Mar 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am gonna hit 120 Days in 2 days Still no progress. Can someone help me understand my GCMS notes please