+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rosesuperted said:
Cheers, waiting on notes! I applied CEC from current base of Sri Lanka!
CEC outland..have seen very few of them here..good that you applied for notes..thing is, some lucky outlanders have their applications processed in CPC-O instead of LVOs..check if you actually got lucky..the notes will definitely help predict an accurate timeline..

All the best!

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
CPC-O= Case processing centre-Ottawa
LVO= Local Visa Office

:)
Hi lazybone,

If may ask why processing at CPC-O faster as compared to LVO. I am FSW Outland and my notes say my Primary Office is CPC-O, so does for me also processing can speed up or is it just a case-by-case scenario?

Thanks

Mcevolution

Nov 28, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20th June 2016
Med's Done....
8th July 2016
Passport Req..
14th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2017
LANDED..........
21st Jan 2017
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi lazybone,

If may ask why processing at CPC-O faster as compared to LVO. I am FSW Outland and my notes say my Primary Office is CPC-O, so does for me also processing can speed up or is it just a case-by-case scenario?

Thanks
Pretty much all Express Entry is processed in Ottawa. It's your LVO that may or may not affect the speed of processing.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi lazybone,

Thanks
Obviously it depends on a case to case basis..with Ottawa you know processing times are within 5-6 months..LVOs are a little unpredictable...some process really fast..some are really slow..secondly with outlanders being processed at Ottawa, the big check going into progress anytime after 4-5 months means you are close to PPR

Mcevolution said:
Pretty much all Express Entry is processed in Ottawa. It's your LVO that may or may not affect the speed of processing.
If you are inland, I agree with you that ' pretty much' all applications get processed at Ottawa..if you are Outland your application gets accepted and processed up to a11.2 at CIO(centralised intake office at Sydney ) then gets sent to LVO.. yes mcevolution is correct that from then on LVO decides the speed of your processing

In a few rare cases, inland application do get sent to LVO as well..

The idea behind ordering notes, finding out VOs, etc is to predict timelines..for example say for an Outland applicant whose application is being processed at LVO, the notes will clearly mention up to which stage CIO has processed and when the application was transferred to LVO

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Hi

Many of June applicants were requested to Pay RPRF and then bg in progress.If the notes say that the application is processed at ottawa then does it really have to go to LVO or it can be finalised and just sent for stamping at local VO?

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Your ppr is within 2 weeks :)
Ohh wow.. Gud To hear that bro.. but according to trends fsw outland processing is slow compared to pnp