+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

steelguy

Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, lazybone! My AOR is Aug 30th. I ordered GCMS notes and everything is 'passed' and security part is blank. I believe that it is already done. My background check is in progress for the 2nd time since Oct 12. Do you think I will still wait for 6 months timeline? Or there is a chance that I could get PPR before the year ends? :)

lazybone said:
wait till next week my friend...Im a FSW inland as well... :)

6 months from AOR is when you should be expecting +/- 2 weeks buddy...but generally in the 6 months timeframe...

Best wishes!!! :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
canadaiamcoming said:
Just received RPRF & PPR request letter.

Status also just changed in Process.

Rest of details in signature.
Congrats frend

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Small update from my end...

Technically not my thread..but posting here..if you dont mind

PR card not rec'd yet..got an email from CIC about 8 hours back

Hello,

Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.

Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.

If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).
Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.

Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.

We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

coder101

Sep 15, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Preet006 said:
Hello everyone, I hope all are doing great.I am a new member to this forum, have been following this thread for some time and really amazed at the kind help provided by everyone here.

I am a FSW outland applicant with aor date 17th june, noc-2133, background check went to inprogress on 22 Sept 16...since then no changes only wait going on..I have a ques, first of all how to set the timeline here in profile and second thing is it normal that the agents sometimes dont do a verification call to check the job credentials..as i called up my employer and he told he haven't received any calls or emails till date regarding it..
PS: I have already updated my application details in the june tracker...
I am also June 17 AOR and BG check in progress in September 22. Hoping to get the PPR soon so that I can be in Canada before New Year's.

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
twztedelegance said:
Congrats everyone that got PPR...hope i get it soon :eek:
You and me are sailing in the same boat my friend, my timelines matched with all your timelines except my AOR is on 02 June 2016. Hope we get that magical email soon.. ;D ;D

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
canadaiamcoming said:
Just received RPRF & PPR request letter.

Status also just changed in Process.

Rest of details in signature.
Nice. Congratulations!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nitz_Au said:
Nice. Congratulations!
Hi Nitz how are you?Hope you are enjoying your PPR and did you get married?
Good luck for your furture
Cheers
Rabin

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
RabinJi said:
Cheers
Rabin
Yeah, they did. They even contacted the VO and got an "upload additional docs" form started. Any updates Nitz?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
deadbird said:
Yeah, they did. They even contacted the VO and got an "upload additional docs" form started. Any updates Nitz?
Thanks bro for the updates of Nitz and your time line and mine is almost same,my bg is in progress since june 30,as per my gcms everything is passed so what do you think,do we expect our bg needed to changed or directly golden email,even my assignment application due date is over but nothing has been changed in my cic application status,have you ever clicked in final decision in my cic application status?
Good luck bro

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
RabinJi said:
Cheers
Rabin
Hi RabinJi,
Yes and still preparing some paperworks to upload.