Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Rarely have i seen a threadkeeper (after getting PPR) be so involved about updating the thread...+1 kabayan...

Well deserved my friend :) !!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I am really happy for you..... :)
Hello Lazybone. .
Hope this week we see some pprs

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
steelguy said:
Still no one has PPR from June AOR FSW Inland? :(
wait till next week my friend...Im a FSW inland as well... :)

6 months from AOR is when you should be expecting +/- 2 weeks buddy...but generally in the 6 months timeframe...

Best wishes!!! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Hello Lazybone. .
Hope this week we see some pprs
Might be...im hoping for the same too my friend...my stupid 'bad boy' brain doesnt agree. it says probably dec 1st week...

thursday will make everything clear...coz thursday is the end of the month my friend....hmmm...interesting to see what will happen...im praying it leans towards us due to lesser number of ITAs...whatever everyone has been talking about all so long...lets see if its true, if not, it can then be established that no matter what-Ottawa is going by 6 months to the day...

best wishes brother!!! :)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
lazybone said:
Might be...im hoping for the same too my friend...my stupid 'bad boy' brain doesnt agree. it says probably dec 1st week...

thursday will make everything clear...coz thursday is the end of the month my friend....hmmm...interesting to see what will happen...im praying it leans towards us due to lesser number of ITAs...whatever everyone has been talking about all so long...lets see if its true, if not, it can then be established that no matter what-Ottawa is going by 6 months to the day...

best wishes brother!!! :)
Yeah Lazybone. . I believe the same.. coz there was nothing yesterday.. so i probably think it will be a quiet week as last 2 or 3.. lets hope for dec 1st week..
By the way thanks for supporting ☺

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I hope all are doing great.I am a new member to this forum, have been following this thread for some time and really amazed at the kind help provided by everyone here.

I am a FSW outland applicant with aor date 17th june, noc-2133, background check went to inprogress on 22 Sept 16...since then no changes only wait going on..I have a ques, first of all how to set the timeline here in profile and second thing is it normal that the agents sometimes dont do a verification call to check the job credentials..as i called up my employer and he told he haven't received any calls or emails till date regarding it..
PS: I have already updated my application details in the june tracker...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Preet006 said:
Hello everyone, I hope all are doing great.I am a new member to this forum, have been following this thread for some time and really amazed at the kind help provided by everyone here.

I am a FSW outland applicant with aor date 17th june, noc-2133, background check went to inprogress on 22 Sept 16...since then no changes only wait going on..I have a ques, first of all how to set the timeline here in profile and second thing is it normal that the agents sometimes dont do a verification call to check the job credentials..as i called up my employer and he told he haven't received any calls or emails till date regarding it..
PS: I have already updated my application details in the june tracker...
hmm..good question...whats your VO?

Preet006

Nov 28, 2016
lazybone said:
hmm..good question...whats your VO?
Hii lazybone, Till now I haven't applied for any gcns notes so I dont know for sure my VO, but if we see the trends for background check in progress, ndvo applicants are only getting the BC changed to inprogress at the last moment so I can speculate as er.satnam is saying it would be ottawa only..rest i can't be sure enough..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
No News at all :D ;D :mad:lets hope something good news tomorrow

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabinJi said:
No News at all :D ;D :mad:lets hope something good news tomorrow
Just received RPRF & PPR request letter.

Status also just changed in Process.

Rest of details in signature.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canadaiamcoming said:
Just received RPRF & PPR request letter.

Status also just changed in Process.

Rest of details in signature.
Congrats !!

Just to confirm, what are 75(2) & 76(1)(a) mentioned in your signature? Something to do with eligibility points and funds?

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats !!

Just to confirm, what are 75(2) & 76(1)(a) mentioned in your signature? Something to do with eligibility points and funds?
75(2) = FSW Minimum Eligibility Requirement

76(1)(a) = Selection Criteria - Minimum FSW Points