+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
blikpils said:
Is that also necessary when you are already at work in Canada?
CEC and LMIA are funds exempt...however, its not uncommon to be requested for POF irrespective of category....have seen a few people that have been requested for it...yes you need statements, however some of my friends just showed POF through their phone during landing...applicable even if you are in Canada...all depends on BSO

Best Wishes! :)

hongin0

Nov 30, 2016
Which category is most fast?
I thought FSW Inland -> PNP Inland -> CEC -> FSW out or PNP outland?
Is it correct?

rrmr

Sep 12, 2016
lazybone said:
regarding flagpoling and landing let me clarify

flagpoling-when you dont have US VISA...you go out of Canada to the US side and come back into Canada to do your landing procedures...the US side gives you a Admin refusal letter in most cases...i havent heard that they stamp the refusal on your passport..... that refusal has no impact on applying to the US in the future...

if you do have a US VISA -you go out of Canada into US and come back for landing

My case- I have a US VISA...i drove out of Canada...100 metres between Canada and US is No mans land..i drove till there..never went to US side and came to Canada border to do landing...

By the way, when you go to land, you have to take all your WP/SP-all previously issued...on landing...all of them become null and void...because your status changes and you become PR :)

Best wishes! :)
Hi lazybone!

All the members have a US B1 visa. The nearest point of exit for us is Niagara. Wanted to understand the following:

1. Can we just cross the bridge across Niagara falls - enter USA and return?
2. What are the various documents we need to carry with us (Proof of funds, Canadian drivers licence, marriage certificate etc)?

Thanks,

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rrmr said:
Hi lazybone!

All the members have a US B1 visa. The nearest point of exit for us is Niagara. Wanted to understand the following:

1. Can we just cross the bridge across Niagara falls - enter USA and return?-----> Brother I am not from Ontario so I dont know what crossing the bridge means...if it means crossing borders..yes..by all means go to the US and return for your landing..
2. What are the various documents we need to carry with us (Proof of funds, Canadian drivers licence, marriage certificate etc)? ---->All your previous WP/SP that were previously issued, COPR and Passport-these are primary...secondary (might be asked or not)-POF, employment letter

Thanks,
Im from the beautiful BC :)

Best wishes! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
deadbird said:
Cool awesome thanks!
Hello brother

Please check the june thread in regards to your question..it will be another couple of days before we can go by an actual persons experience which is a bigger confirmation than leaving things to assumption/contradicting views on the topic..

Regards :)

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
q1234q said:
I am July PNP Outland got PPR last month.
Buddy i was actually referring to NDVO ;). But you receiving the PPR gives all of us hope to get it soon :)

melbot

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 23, 2016
Med's Done....
August 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
December 16, 2016
Congratulations to all who got their PPR!! :)

So, does PPR only happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Is that true?

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....