Where is this application? - Details
Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - Provided
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not Started
Final decision - Not Started

Is there any one else with same status as me as shown above ??? Very strange BC check is still not started

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
lazybone said:
Since you asked..

FSW Inland
AOR: Apr 6th
BG Check in progress (Second time) Aug 23
PPR Oct 04
Landed Oct 22

Im just here helping.. :)
great, silent follower here. good to know that people are helping even after landing :)
thanks lazybone :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Loudseer said:
Congrats to all who got PPR. I am really happy for you guys.
I am a bit worried as most of the PNP with my timeline got PPR already.
Most times PNPs get a little delayed coz CIC takes some time to verify the nomination...nothing to worry there...

gaurang.parmar said:

Is there any one else with same status as me as shown above ??? Very strange BC check is still not started
The bg check is not the actual status of your application...I hope you have ordered notes to see the status...you will find another member called Vijesh from june thread whose status did not change even once after AOR...suddenly it went to in-progress and he got PPR...
For me, the bg check was in progress for 4 months...just 1 day went to not needed and went back to in progress again...

I would not be worried regarding the bg check if I were you...like I said, hope you have ordered notes..

Best wishes! :)

Andy0047

Nov 15, 2016
deadbird said:
Your friend should be able to use the workex as long as they can provide the documentation - payslips, workex letter mentioning duties , hours, salary, etc.
Thank you so much.
He will be happy to hear that.
He has all the documents.
It shouldn't be an issue.

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Since you asked..

FSW Inland
AOR: Apr 6th
BG Check in progress (Second time) Aug 23
PPR Oct 04
Landed Oct 22

Im just here helping.. :)
That's so nice to know lazybone.

What was your process of landing ? I am trying to figure out the same. As myself and my spouse are working and children are studying here, cannot plan for a home trip for now. Is there a simpler way for the landing ?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
LuckyAngelSweety said:
That's so nice to know lazybone.

What was your process of landing ? I am trying to figure out the same. As myself and my spouse are working and children are studying here, cannot plan for a home trip for now. Is there a simpler way for the landing ?
nothing special...the day I got my passport and copr...drove to the border and landed the next day.. well you have to land before the expiry of your medicals...landing is simple-10 mins-quick in and out :) once the PA completes the landing the dependants can land anytime before the expiry of their medicals...

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
nothing special...the day I got my passport and copr...drove to the border and landed the next day.. well you have to land before the expiry of your medicals...landing is simple-10 mins-quick in and out :)
Thank you!

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
@lazybone: Do you know if the spouse's last date of landing can be after the last date of landing of the principle applicant?

Specifically, suppose if the date of medicals of the principle applicant is Pm and that that of the spouse is Sm ; such that Sm > Pm. Then what is the last possible date of landing for the spouse? is it Sm+ 1 year or is it Pm+ 1 year?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
deadbird said:
@lazybone: Do you know if the spouse's last date of landing can be after the last date of landing of the principle applicant?

Specifically, suppose if the date of medicals of the principle applicant is Pm and that that of the spouse is Sm ; such that Sm > Pm. Then what is the last possible date of landing for the spouse? is it Sm+ 1 year or is it Pm+ 1 year?
Good question: I know you had started a new thread and I read the comments- I am leaning towards spouse medicals +1year....

I checked my COPR and VISA to answer your question...but unfortunately my spouse and I had done medicals same day...

the 2 reasons why I say this are-
-there are a lot of (inland) applicants and their (outland)spouses who did medicals at different times...and PA landed first before expiry of PA's medicals and spouse landed later successfully before spousal applicants medicals expiry
-as a general rule the medicals have to be valid (1 year) before landing....you can check the 6 months and waiting thread...you will see a lot of medicals expiring and new med requests coming in at different times both for PA and spouse to confirm this...

But I will ask a very senior member to help...lets see if he can help...

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
lazybone said:
Good question: I know you had started a new thread and I read the comments- I am leaning towards spouse medicals +1year....

I checked my COPR and VISA to answer your question...but unfortunately my spouse and I had done medicals same day...

the 2 reasons why I say this are-
-there are a lot of (inland) applicants and their (outland)spouses who did medicals at different times...and PA landed first before expiry of PA's medicals and spouse landed later successfully before spousal applicants medicals expiry
-as a general rule the medicals have to be valid (1 year) before landing....you can check the 6 months and waiting thread...you will see a lot of medicals expiring and new med requests coming in at different times both for PA and spouse to confirm this...

But I will ask a very senior member to help...lets see if he can help...
Cool awesome thanks!

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
gaurang.parmar said:

Yes i am also with same status , R u PNP inland or Outland
Aside to Members
Have anyone AOR jul PNP from India got PPR

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
gaurang.parmar said:

Hi friend

I have same status as yours ... Timeline is in my signature

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Guys any update in status for anyone? It seems July PNP Outland PPR's are not moving at all :(