My AOR date is 18th July 2016.
We seem to be on the same boat:)

Keeping fingers crossed ...........

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dvs07 said:
Hi Dear,

Please find below excerpt from my notes as required.

1st Page:
GCMS Information Request: Application
Request identifier. A-2016-26326 Requested Date: 10/20/2016
APPLICATION: EOOOXXXXXX
Created Date: 2016/06/21 00:28:12
Created By: EAIMEL
Updated Date: 2016/07/30 00:53:46
Updated By: KD01882
Primary Office: New Delhi
Secondary Office. CPC-Ottawa App #: E000xxxxxx
App Status: Open
App Status Reason. In Progress
ReC'd Date: 2016/07/22
ReC'd Wia: On-line
LOCk-In Date: 2015/12/18
Category: PV2

Sub Category:
Group Name:
Group #:
Special Program(s):
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Reqd.
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Overpayment: No

Last Pages:

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: E000xxxxx REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY – APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 482 - ITA Score: 935 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE ICL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI DEPENDENT 1 (DEPENDENT NAME) 2012) APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFORMATION EDUCATION POLICE CERTIFICATES PA ECA, IELTS INCLUDED UNDER CLIENT INFO
NOTES: 15
CreateCd Date: 2016/07/27 01:42:48
Created By: CM0.1967
Updated Date: 2016/07/27 01:42:48
Updated By: CM01967
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized intake Office
Text: * AGENT REVIEW * POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality Decision Passed. REVIEW REQUIRED: EE ELIGIBILITY IS "FAILED CANDIDATE" EDUCATION DOCUMENTS NO ECA OR CANADANCREDENTIAL PROVIDED. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR. ------> don't worry about the agent-will explain below
NOTES: 16
Created Date: 2016/07/29 04:04:33
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/07/29 04:04:33
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: E0006xxxxx REGULATION: PNP, 2016-07-22 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME)

GCMS Information Request: Application
MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-xx-xx SPOUSEICL (SPOUSE NAME), ), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORTEXPIRY: 2021-xx-xx DEP 1 (DEPENDENT NAME), born: 2012-07-xx, age at lock-in date: 4), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2018-xx-xx
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: Saskatchewan. - PNC#: 3035578. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file:Yes. - Funds $: 20,000 INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME),) Status never granted NOADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSEI CL (Spouse Name) Status never granted NOADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (DEPENDENT NAME),) Status never granted NOADVERSE INFORMATION
NOTES: 17
Created Date: 2016/07/29 04:10:37
Updated Date: 2016/07/29 04:10:37
Text. PA provided ECA, saved under Client infoedoc # 108778433
NOTES: 18
Created Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Updated Date: 2016/07/29 04:14:06
Label: EE Eligibility
Office. CPC-Ottawa
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: EO006xxxxx REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-07-22 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:"Appears to meet requirements" Ready to Finalize CIVIL STATUS: PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), ), MARRIED SPOUSEICL (Spouse Name ), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 ((DEPENDENT NAME), ACCOMPANYING
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (PRIMARY APPLICANT NAME), Status never granted NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE ICL (Spouse Name ) Status never granted DEP 1 (DEPENDENT NAME),) Status never granted WORKEXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 22JUL2006 to 21 JUL2016 1) SENIOR ENGINEER - (NOC2281) March 9, 2015 - Present at GLOBAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED LOE Salary $: . Submitted letter(s) of reference May 26, 2016 which is are assessed as follows: The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI. 62583874
Name; <PRIMARY APPICANT NAME>
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
Field Name: Status
NeW Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/07/29
Updated By: KL5210

ACTIVITY: 2
UCI. 62583874
Name; DHARAMVIR SINGH,
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ ----> eligibility isn't met yet, but NDVO will update the same
Field Name: Status
New Value. Not Started

ACTIVITY: 3
UCI. 62583874
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - PNP Field
Name: Status
NeW Value: Met
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 4
UCI: 62583874
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS Field
New Value: Complete
----> all the points you claimed have been verified
Office. GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 5
UCI: 62583874
Name: <PRIMARY APPICANT NAME>
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - MST Field
NeW Walue: Not Met
Office. GCMS-System
Regarding the agent he thought you didn't met eligibility because ECA and other docs were not provided during eAPR and were provided later...he had also mentioned that PA's age had changed from eAPR to AOR...which meant you lost points, but coz you have PNP(600 points)...the loss in points didn't affect you..but don't worry about agents...what the analyst says is important..

Page 2 of your notes will give you your assessments- criminality, meds, eligibility and security

In the middle of your notes, you will also find a section called application...it will let you know when there was a file transfer to NDVO...

Like I said, eligibility will get updated by NDVO in your case...

hope this helps!! :)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, lazybone, losing points for age between ITA and AOR is always recorded, but never taken into consideration as the lock-in date is the ITA and not the AOR. So it doesn't matter if he had PNP or not..:) #justsaying

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
msf02 said:
Actually, lazybone, losing points for age between ITA and AOR is always recorded, but never taken into consideration as the lock-in date is the ITA and not the AOR. So it doesn't matter if he had PNP or not..:) #justsaying
nice catch ;) ...am aware of that

Brother...I had commented once before to your post...lock in date is NOT ITA...it is eAPR :)

eAPR is when you submit your documents for PR...that's your lock in date...and you are right about the exemption regarding age...the reason why I didn't get into those details is to make the OP understand that he is eligible and his concern is something else...his concern specifically was that he hasn't rec'd any updates other than his medicals being passed...

the officer @ NDVO will update his eligibility and not criminality... like I told the OP, he can find out from page 2 under assessments or admissibilities section of notes regarding criminality...criminality has nothing to do with an officer assessing eligibility...

Regarding the slow updates...unfortunately that's just how NDVO works...but I am assuming his criminality would have been passed by now before the file transfer to NDVO

Any way regarding the confusion about age-I will clear the air :)

Quoting vivekskumar8544 for your reference. He was from March 2016 thread.

Hope this helps!!

"Its not like the point is locked after ITA. There are still chances of rejection if the points drop after ITA and before e-APR. But there are some situations they exempt the candidate from rejection. Age is one of the factor in that exemption list.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp

Check this link, if the applicant age is increased and by which the point is reduced and goes below the low cutoff, they are still eligible.

Change for which candidates are not penalized for losing points:

Candidate’s birthday occurs after an ITA was issued (see the Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA section).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

Public Policy to exempt applicants for Permanent Residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application
Background

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) which came into force on January 1, 2015, requires officers to refuse an application for permanent residence from an Express Entry candidate if, at the time the invitation was issued, or at the time the officer received the candidate’s application, the candidate did not or does not meet the criteria to be eligible to be invited to make an application for permanent residence, or the candidate did not or does not possess the qualifications on the basis of which they were invited to apply.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitaition to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

This temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by CIC and the receipt of the resulting application by CIC.
Public Policy

In the view of the circumstances described above and pursuant to my authority under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), I hereby establish that there are public policy considerations warranting exemption from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA where the application of that section would have occurred due to a loss of eligibility or qualification for reason of the applicant aging between receipt of invitation to apply for permanent residence and the submission of the application resulting from that invitation, and for exemption from the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) with respect to points allocated to applicants on the basis of age under section 81 for Express Entry candidates only, where the applicant would no longer meet those requirements as a result of aging between invitation to apply and application.

This public policy does not constitute a complete exemption from the above-cited provisions, but only exempts applicants for failure to meet the requirements of these provisions due to an increase in reported age within the specified period. Applicants are not exempted from meeting other requirements under these provisions, or other requirements of the IRPA and the IRPR.

This public policy is effective January 1, 2015 until revoked by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. "

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
lazybone said:
Regarding the agent he thought you didn't met eligibility because ECA and other docs were not provided during eAPR and were provided later...he had also mentioned that PA's age had changed from eAPR to AOR...which meant you lost points, but coz you have PNP(600 points)...the loss in points didn't affect you..but don't worry about agents...what the analyst says is important..

Page 2 of your notes will give you your assessments- criminality, meds, eligibility and security

In the middle of your notes, you will also find a section called application...it will let you know when there was a file transfer to NDVO...

Like I said, eligibility will get updated by NDVO in your case...

hope this helps!! :)
Wow....THanks Lazybone. That was great piece of info. :)

Hi All,

One more query plz : I want to order notes once more for more updates. Should I do it now or after completing 4 months on 22nd Nov or any other date ?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dvs07 said:
Wow....THanks Lazybone. That was great piece of info. :)

Hi All,

One more query plz : I want to order notes once more for more updates. Should I do it now or after completing 4 months on 22nd Nov or any other date ?
You are most welcome my friend.....:)

dont order now.....order at the beginning of 5 moths and week from aor....

hope this helps!!! :)

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
lazybone said:
You are most welcome my friend.....:)

dont order now.....order at the beginning of 5 moths and week from aor....

hope this helps!!! :)
Alright.........Will do that ! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dvs07 said:
Alright.........Will do that ! :)
please also be advised that your PPR might come before your notes...it depends on NDVO ofcourse...but i have not seen a SINP being delayed due to processing very long....not matter what VO

all is well..

best wishes buddy ;)

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
lazybone said:
please also be advised that your PPR might come before your notes...it depends on NDVO ofcourse...but i have not seen a SINP being delayed due to processing very long....not matter what VO

all is well..

best wishes buddy ;)
That's more cool news :D :D ...thanks for wishes!!!

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're right, Lazybone, lock-in date for age is at ITA. Everything else has a lock-in date of eAPR/AOR. +1 for you, my friend!

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi,

Does retriving GCMS notes slows down the process of getting PPR?

Regards.

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
For some citizenships, they do not required visa to enter Canada. Do they still have PPR?

Thanks so much

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
shivalpandya said:
Hi,

Does retriving GCMS notes slows down the process of getting PPR?

Regards.
Hello shival

It doesnt slow it down and it doesnt speed it up either..you can order as many times as you feel like

Hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
q1234q said:
For some citizenships, they do not required visa to enter Canada. Do they still have PPR?

Thanks so much
Hello

No- they are visa-exempt...so they can enter the country but cannot work, study etc like a PR can

Gobinath

Nov 13, 2014
Hi Friends,
I would like to join in this group.Below is my status.
AOR July 04
Application/profile details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
PPR Waiting....??????