+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
Thanks for the input I'm actually cec inland so don't know if that effects process time I was also asked for a Canadian pcc but as my local RCMP forgot to send off my application. Had to apply for an extension anyhow, I've received my Canadian pcc and uploaded it. I guess the eligibility is what they will make a decision on.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Kb88 said:
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to this forum so forgive me if I don't understand the terminology and abbreviations :-[ My AOR was on 14th July I am inland however, I am concerned about my application as the cic have requested multiple documents, they have all seemed start with in order to process your application... but my latest one stated in order for us to make a decision... this was for my son and daughters updated passports as they expired in March 2017. I'm a little apprehensive as its only been 16 weeks since my AOR. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the matter
you have to upload updated passports, birth certificates, and meds for your children...dont be apprehensive...its all good...just procedure..

hope this helps!

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
Before the updated passport requests I had 2 other additional documents requests. My 1st was August 24th and they started " This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents...."
But for my children's updated passports that email started " We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents..." That's the only reason I'm anxious is the decision part

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Kb88 said:
Before the updated passport requests I had 2 other additional documents requests. My 1st was August 24th and they started " This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents...."
But for my children's updated passports that email started " We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents..." That's the only reason I'm anxious is the decision part
No need to be anxious, perhaps you are close to getting PPR, hence the decision!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Kb88 said:
Dude...relax.. those are common formats they use to make doc requests..you can find them on google..

Its all good buddy!! Chill :)

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
Hey fellas,

so i got my notes and it seems that my eligibility was "Recommend passed" on the 14th of September. No new notes after that.

Does that mean i am getting my PPR soon?

steelguy

Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Blikpils, may I know when did you order your notes? I am waiting for mine. Currently on 32nd day since I ordered it. Thanks!

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blikpils said:
Hey fellas,

so i got my notes and it seems that my eligibility was "Recommend passed" on the 14th of September. No new notes after that.

Does that mean i am getting my PPR soon?

Your eligibility and criminality need to change to "Passed" first. Then your background check starts. This usually happens 4.5 to 5 months after your AOR date. And the background check usually takes 1 to 1.5 months. There are many exceptions. So you cannot be sure about the timeline.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Bassem. Eligibility recommended passed or met is just a recommendation. Once it changes to passed, this is the final determination by the Visa Officer and usually triggers your security check.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bassem.mf said:
Your eligibility and criminality need to change to "Passed" first. Then your background check starts. This usually happens 4.5 to 5 months after your AOR date. And the background check usually takes 1 to 1.5 months. There are many exceptions. So you cannot be sure about the timeline.
msf02 said:
I agree with Bassem. Eligibility recommended passed or met is just a recommendation. Once it changes to passed, this is the final determination by the Visa Officer and usually triggers your security check.
OP needs to check his activities... mainly EE ECON passed or CRS calculate...that means for sure eligibility is passed...activities are above a11.2 analyst recommendation...check for last 5 activities and you will find your answer...

Passed/recommend passed/appears to meet/met MEANS passed in a11.2

best wishes!

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
steelguy said:
Hi Blikpils, may I know when did you order your notes? I am waiting for mine. Currently on 32nd day since I ordered it. Thanks!
Oct 11th so these came quicker than usual. prev one took 34 days or so.

lazybone said:
OP needs to check his activities... mainly EE ECON passed or CRS calculate...that means for sure eligibility is passed...activities are above a11.2 analyst recommendation...check for last 5 activities and you will find your answer...

Passed/recommend passed/appears to meet/met MEANS passed in a11.2

best wishes!
i have a recommend passed on the a11.2 no file request over the period and criminality passed as well.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
blikpils said:
Oct 11th so these came quicker than usual. prev one took 34 days or so.

i have a recommend passed on the a11.2 no file request over the period and criminality passed as well.
i understand brother..... but the biggest thing is eligibility..page 1 / 2 will give you your VO.....it will also give you your assessments..anyway..where you saw recommend passed(bottom of your notes)....scroll up..you will get to see activities..scroll up more...read activity 1-5... let me know them

VO is everything..speed of your app

if anything seems like EE ECON passed..let me know

will be waiting to hear from you my friend... :)

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
Hi Lazybone,
I got my notes yesterday in PDF format & cannot copy content to paste here. How can I share it with you just to have inputs from your experience.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dvs07 said:
Hi Lazybone,
I got my notes yesterday in PDF format & cannot copy content to paste here. How can I share it with you just to have inputs from your experience.
Brother i just need you to write here for me the following:

1.vo (page 1)
2.assessments (page 2)
3. R10 agent review and a11.2 analyst recommendation (last few pages)
4. Activities 1-5 (above a11.2)
5. Admissibilities (middle of your notes)

I would prefer we discuss here for the benefit of everyone.. :)