+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Guys do we have to show them the proof of international travel such as visa, stamps for the past 10 years even if it is in your old passport or we have to show them details in current passport? My new passport was issued in 2014.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ronix said:
Guys do we have to show them the proof of international travel such as visa, stamps for the past 10 years even if it is in your old passport or we have to show them details in current passport? My new passport was issued in 2014.
you need to put stamped pages of both passports along with bio-pages. ( 10 yrs)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronix said:
Thanks bestofluck .
Bestofluck, can you add me in this grouo. Received oinp nomination this week after pfl!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ingeb said:
Bestofluck, can you add me in this grouo. Received oinp nomination this week after pfl!
Congrats. Good to see everyone with PFL getting nomination ;)

Added to the list. p 63

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I need some advise. Do we need to get PCC from different cities of the same country? or one PCC from the current address is enough? My wife stayed in two different cities after her 18th birthday.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
syedahraza said:
Guys I need some advise. Do we need to get PCC from different cities of the same country? or one PCC from the current address is enough? My wife stayed in two different cities after her 18th birthday.
Ideally, one PCC for one country - such PCCs would either mention all the addresses that you have stayed at or no address at all. However, if you have mentioned multiple addresses in the Address History and the PCC that you have only mentions a single address, then you need to get multiple PCCs for each city or a single one which mentions all the addresses.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Stanlee said:
Ideally, one PCC for one country - such PCCs would either mention all the addresses that you have stayed at or no address at all. However, if you have mentioned multiple addresses in the Address History and the PCC that you have only mentions a single address, then you need to multiple PCCs for each city or a single one which mentions all the addresses.
Hi Stanlee,
I am confused about this. Are you saying we need pcc for every address we stayed since age 18 in a particular country? Since in address history we need to mention all addresses we stayed in home country or am I wrong?

Thank you.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Ideally, one PCC for one country - such PCCs would either mention all the addresses that you have stayed at or no address at all. However, if you have mentioned multiple addresses in the Address History and the PCC that you have only mentions a single address, then you need to multiple PCCs for each city or a single one which mentions all the addresses.
Thanks Stanlee. This is quite vague on CIC website. They have not mentioned clearly regarding this issue.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Gladossy said:
Hi Stanlee,
I am confused about this. Are you saying we need pcc for every address we stayed since age 18 in a particular country? Since in address history we need to mention all addresses we stayed in home country or am I wrong?

Thank you.
No, you need only one PCC for each country. But in some countries PCCs are issued by the local police station only for the stay at a particular address (with the address mentioned on the PCC) and if you have stayed at more addresses in the country than the one for which you got a PCC, then you need to get PCCs for all the other addresses or find a solution where you get a single PCC which covers your stay in the country across addresses.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
syedahraza said:
Thanks Stanlee. This is quite vague on CIC website. They have not mentioned clearly regarding this issue.
Yes, that's true. In fact, there have been rejections in the past on the same ground.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Stanlee said:
No, you need only one PCC for each country. But in some countries PCCs are issued by the local police station only for the stay at a particular address (with the address mentioned on the PCC) and if you have stayed at more addresses in the country than the one for which you got a PCC, then you need to get PCCs for all the other addresses or find a solution where you get a single PCC which covers your stay in the country across addresses.
Okay, now I understand. Thanks.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
seniors please guide

1) I have worked for two different positions for the same employer both in Humanresorces . I have been given two different tabs to upload employment record 1 and employment record 2 . Now the details of both the positions are in one reference letter as its from the same employer . So can I just upload the same reference letter again .

2) also can I use the second tab for my advantage and upload pay stubs for the period of work experience claimed as I was not able to upload it in employment record 1 section due to lack of space .( since I submitted my pay stubs to OINP I want to keep the same for CIC)
3) for passport its ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST PAGE AND ANY PAGES WITH VISAS AND STAMPS . Am I correct ? Unlike OINP we don't have to submit blank pages right ?
4) I am CEC Outland applicant . Despite of being Outland I am not required to submit RCMP ( Canada PCC ) . Is that correct ?

Your help is always appreciated .

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Congrats ingeb :). You endless wait finally came to a happy outcome. As they say, all's well that ends well.

Wish you all the Best for PR processing.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
girlgoneinternational said:
seniors please guide

1) I have worked for two different positions for the same employer both in Humanresorces . I have been given two different tabs to upload employment record 1 and employment record 2 . Now the details of both the positions are in one reference letter as its from the same employer . So can I just upload the same reference letter again .

2) also can I use the second tab for my advantage and upload pay stubs for the period of work experience claimed as I was not able to upload it in employment record 1 section due to lack of space .( since I submitted my pay stubs to OINP I want to keep the same for CIC)
3) for passport its ONLY THE FIRST AND LAST PAGE AND ANY PAGES WITH VISAS AND STAMPS . Am I correct ? Unlike OINP we don't have to submit blank pages right ?
4) I am CEC Outland applicant . Despite of being Outland I am not required to submit RCMP ( Canada PCC ) . Is that correct ?

Your help is always appreciated .
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Correct, no blank pages.
4. Correct, no RCMP clearance is required during submission of eAPR.