Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Stanlee said:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Correct, no blank pages.
4. Correct, no RCMP clearance is required during submission of eAPR.
Thanks stanlee

ulysse

Aug 8, 2016
Hi,
Need help,
1- I have documents in French but with a stamp in Arabic. Do I need to translate them?
2- Do I need to notarize the civil status documents issued by the government (in french with arabic stamp) ?
3- if I get the PR for ontario an since there is no direct flight from my country, is it ok to land on another province than take the train/plane to ontario? I have a brother in Montréal.
Thank you

Application Received 9/05/2016
Nomination 18/12/2106 FrenchSW O
ITA 22/12/2016 preparing documents

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ulysse said:
Hi,
Need help,
1- I have documents in French but with a stamp in Arabic. Do I need to translate them?
As far as I know, stamps are not translated. It's the documents that are translated.

2- Do I need to notarize the civil status documents issued by the government (in french with arabic stamp) ?
If the IRCC requirement says something like True copy or certified copy then notarization is needed else it's optional

3- if I get the PR for ontario an since there is no direct flight from my country, is it ok to land on another province than take the train/plane to ontario? I have a brother in Montréal.
You need to book a ticket to a place in Ontario. If your flight first lands in let's say Calgary ("in-transit") then your PR formality will be done there, as that will be your first port of entry in Canada. The officer will anyhow see your onward airline boarding pass for Ontario, so that should be fine.

Thank you

Application Received 9/05/2016
Nomination 18/12/2106 FrenchSW O
ITA 22/12/2016 preparing documents

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Guys under which section birth certificate should be uploaded as it is not mentioned? Or passport is enough for date of birth?

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
How have you completed the personal activities section?? The period of my education and employment were automatically transferred from EE profile, but there are 2 months gaps between my Bachelor's and Master's degrees and between Master's degree and my employment. I try to indicate this time as periods of unemployment or homemaking, but I'm asked to provide:

Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)
Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.

What should I write since I just stayed at home and in fact did nothing??.. ??? Can I just write there N/A?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
How have you completed the personal activities section?? The period of my education and employment were automatically transferred from EE profile, but there are 2 months gaps between my Bachelor's and Master's degrees and between Master's degree and my employment. I try to indicate this time as periods of unemployment or homemaking, but I'm asked to provide:

Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)
Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.

What should I write since I just stayed at home and in fact did nothing??.. ??? Can I just write there N/A?
for first one write .....waiting for results and applying for masters
for second one say searching job. Giving interviews

Note: you cannot write N/A when it is already applicable ;)

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear friends.... Glad to see you all here and best of luck with you all :)

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Is it obligatory to get reference letters from all jobs? The thing is my husband has changed more than 6 jobs and it's not possible to provide reference letters from all places, some companies do not exist nowadays. Would it be enough to show salary statements only?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Oksana.R said:
Is it obligatory to get reference letters from all jobs? The thing is my husband has changed more than 6 jobs and it's not possible to provide reference letters from all places, some companies do not exist nowadays. Would it be enough to show salary statements only?
You get maximum points for 3 years of experience. For work experience where you do not get any points and are not able to get any reference letters or alternate documents for the same, you can move them under Personal History. You need not submit documents for details mentioned under Personal History.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Stanlee said:
You get maximum points for 3 years of experience. For work experience where you do not get any points and are not able to get any reference letters or alternate documents for the same, you can move them under Personal History. You need not submit documents for details mentioned under Personal History.
this information is in both sections (work and personal history). it was automatically moved from EE profile. Do you think it would be correct if I delete it from the work history?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronix said:
Guys under which section birth certificate should be uploaded as it is not mentioned? Or passport is enough for date of birth?
IRCC does not ask for birth certificates EXCEPT that of minor children so no need to upload your birth certificate

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
I have a question. How long does it take from uploading the requested docs to receive AOR? I am worried about my IELTS. It will expire next month.

ariadnemm

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
30/nov/2016
Nomination.....
16/dec/2016 (Ontario - Human Capital Priorities Stream)
AOR Received.
26/jan/2017 (e-APR)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
23/jan/2017 - Passed 15/fev/2017
Hi guys, I am preparing the submission of my e-APR and I was in doubt about two things:

1) My IELTS is expiring on 28th February, 2017 and I already have a new test result (I rewrote it last month). Should I update my IELTS information before submitting my e-APR? I am inclined to send my new IELTS. But I was thinking that if the profiles are "frozen" after ITA, could this update be considered as "altering" my original application information? I could keep the same score as the my last IELTS.

2) My passport is expiring by December, 2017. For how long should the passport be valid before receiving PR? If I have a new passport during the e-APR processing period, will I be able to update this information later?

Thanks a lot! :)