Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
syedahraza said:
Upfront medicals completed on 23rd Dec 2016
Hey, facing an issue with Upfront medical.
The only medical-center in the country (OMAN) says that they are now not doing the Upfront medical for PR processes, since they have received the intimation from CIC last week. (I have asked for a copy of that email, but still havent got it)

She asked me to get a letter of invitation from someone from Canada . :eek:
I personally, didnt understand what she meant, and will recheck with the center again...after some time...however does anyone have any idea if the CIC has changed the rules for upfront medical...?

She mentioned that, they can do the Upfront if I am going for medial/tourism/education/conference/business purposes....since I will be having an Invitation letters for all the above purposes....however, for the Permanent-residency purpose, they have been asked not to do it by the authorities since last week.

Now what are my other options...?? can someone shed light..... please

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Hey, facing an issue with Upfront medical.
The only medical-center in the country (OMAN) says that they are now not doing the Upfront medical for PR processes, since they have received the intimation from CIC last week. (I have asked for a copy of that email, but still havent got it)

She asked me to get a letter of invitation from someone from Canada . :eek:
I personally, didnt understand what she meant, and will recheck with the center again...after some time...however does anyone have any idea if the CIC has changed the rules for upfront medical...?

She mentioned that, they can do the Upfront if I am going for medial/tourism/education/conference/business purposes....since I will be having an Invitation letters for all the above purposes....however, for the Permanent-residency purpose, they have been asked not to do it by the authorities since last week.

Now what are my other options...?? can someone shed light..... please
Well, this issue is apparently persistent with many clinics. They misunderstand the instructions issued by IRCC and talk nonsense. The recent changes are for spousal sponsorship applications only and not for Permanent Residency applicants applying through Express Entry.

Try telling them that you are doing this upfront medical exam for PR under EE. If they budge, all good otherwise, it is time to find another clinic.

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, this issue is apparently persistent with many clinics. They misunderstand the instructions issued by IRCC and talk nonsense. The recent changes are for spousal sponsorship applications only and not for Permanent Residency applicants applying through Express Entry.

Try telling them that you are doing this upfront medical exam for PR under EE. If they budge, all good otherwise, it is time to find another clinic.
Thanks for the clarification Raj

Checking the CIC website for paneled physician, looking for other alternatives.
Also shall discuss this will the clinic.

hopefully they will understand.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Thanks for the clarification Raj

Checking the CIC website for paneled physician, looking for other alternatives.
Also shall discuss this will the clinic.

hopefully they will understand.
Suggest you go the clinic personally and talk to relevant person or panel physician himself. Operators sometimes spoil the cake.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
maged_mmh said:
Damn!
I have 2 pages full of trips for 14 countries and 3 PCCs ???
I have not traveled to any other countries. Does it help me?And I am alone...

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
@ mohsenfar
@ regalkp
@ megrav

ADDED TO THE LIST
Thank you man. you are impressive. You are so supportive and caring that I don't know how to appreciate you in words bestofluck. You are fantastic and deserve the bests...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Thank you man. you are impressive. You are so supportive and caring that I don't know how to appreciate you in words bestofluck. You are fantastic and deserve the bests...
just keep visiting the thread regularly. ;) ;)

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
Suggest you go the clinic personally and talk to relevant person or panel physician himself. Operators sometimes spoil the cake.
I know what you mean... bestofluck.

And That's precisely what I am going to do today.
Am going to meet the Doc. and seek his explanation.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
just keep visiting the thread regularly. ;) ;)
I visit the thread several times everyday. :D :D ;D ;D

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck and Raj, do we need to get a notorized affidavit from translators, if we are doing the translations outside Canada?

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
syedahraza said:
@bestofluck and Raj, do we need to get a notorized affidavit from translators, if we are doing the translations outside Canada?

Thanks
yes. the translated documents needs to be notarised.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
I have not traveled to any other countries. Does it help me?And I am alone...
It should make a difference. Security check esp ITERPOL does not come into picture unless you have traveled outside your country. so it should be faster processing.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
It should make a difference. Security check esp ITERPOL does not come into picture unless you have traveled outside your country. so it should be faster processing.
THANKS