+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
hamoonExpressEntry said:
Rajanvnv thank you so much man! Your post cheered me up for sure. I am deeply happy for our PNP friends who got their hard-earned PPRs. It is just a little weird that I happened to be not one of them. I hope this resolves next week.

The funny thing is that my company had applied for TRV and I was asked by CIC yesterday to send my passport for TRV! From the day 1 I told my employer I don't need TRV please don't add to the complication. They insisted!.
Hamoon,

As a suggestion , check with your Agent with whom you applied for TRV. By mistake CIC might have send to them. I heared of few cases among them I remembered dukhi i believe who is from July happend the same. His PPR is sent to his agent whom he hred for his WP or TRV long back.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmk said:
Seems like the ppr rain has begun for octoberians but somehow no changes to my account...no updates..no angel/ghost mail. Just wondering where is it stuck? For the records even I am a first week Oct AOR (FSW Outland)..5th oct to be precise..dunno what's wrong :(

Anyways, congrats to all who got PPR & praying the remainder get it soon.
Same here hmk, AOR 9th of OCT. Which category are you in, CEC or PNP?

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Sirgic said:
Same here hmk, AOR 9th of OCT. Which category are you in, CEC or PNP?
Neither Sirgic, FSW Outland :(

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Congrats Rajan and other friends who got PPR/updated status ...... No symptom for me ....eagerly waiting for some positive news .... good luck everyone !!!

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Sirgic said:
No worries pal, you are not alone. By the way, some Visa Offices takes time longer than others.
Just surviving with that hope..it's better to be late than never!! But it is really encouraging to see lot of our fellow members getting PPR's, it is keeping my hopes alive..hoping this coming week splashes the PPR on us too ;D

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmk said:
Just surviving with that hope..it's better to be late than never!! But it is really encouraging to see lot of our fellow members getting PPR's, it is keeping my hopes alive..hoping this coming week splashes the PPR on us too ;D
Amen!
I am surviving with the same hope.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmk said:
Yes indead, prayers to all of us

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hamoon,

As a suggestion , check with your Agent with whom you applied for TRV. By mistake CIC might have send to them. I heared of few cases among them I remembered dukhi i believe who is from July happend the same. His PPR is sent to his agent whom he hred for his WP or TRV long back.
Oh wow! Such an eye opener! Thank you so much my friend. I will let my agent know. I have only had her for TRV, very similar to the case you are talking about. But the email she received and forwarded to me talks explicitly about TRV.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
Congrats Rajan and other friends who got PPR/updated status ...... No symptom for me ....eagerly waiting for some positive news .... good luck everyone !!!
Thanks Queries. Wish they include you also into this batch.

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Dear admin;

my application refused, due to certificate of qualification, kindly update. AOR 25 october, PNP out lander.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okasmahm said:
Dear admin;

my application refused, due to certificate of qualification, kindly update. AOR 25 october, PNP out lander.
I really sorry to about your refusal. When did they notify you about their decision?

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
okasmahm said:
Dear admin;

I am sorry to hear that friend. Could you be a little more explanatory about the refusal?

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled
worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Provincial Nominee
Program are assessed under the following programs for the minimum requirements and section 11.2:
Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Federal Skilled Workers. Your
application was assessed based on Federal Skilled Trades Program which you identified as part of your
skilled work experience. You are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection
87.2 (3).
Pursuant to section 87.2(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the
Federal Skilled Trades Class must meet the following requirements in order to become a member of the
Federal Skilled Trades Class:
(3) A foreign national is a member of the federal skilled trades class if
 (a) following an evaluation by an organization or institution designated under subsection 74(3),
they meet the threshold fixed by the Minister under subsection 74(1) for proficiency in either
English or French for each of the four language skill areas;
 (b) they have, during the five years before the date on which their permanent resident visa
application is made, acquired at least two years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in
part-time work, in the skilled trade occupation specified in the application after becoming
qualified to independently practice the occupation, and during that period of employment has
performed
o (i) the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the
occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, and
o (ii) a substantial number of the main duties listed in the description of the occupation set
out in the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
 (c) they have met the relevant employment requirements of the skilled trade occupation specified
in the application as set out in the National Occupational Classification, except for the
requirement to obtain a certificate of qualification issued by a competent provincial authority; and
 (d) they meet at least one of the following requirements:
o (i) they hold a certificate of qualification issued by a competent provincial authority in
the skilled trade occupation specified in the application,
o (ii) they are in Canada and hold a work permit that is valid on the date on which their
application is made and, on the date on which the visa is issued, hold a valid work permit
or are authorized to work in Canada under section 186, and
 (A) the work permit was issued based on a positive determination by an officer
under subsection 203(1) with respect to their employment in a skilled trade
occupation,
 (B) they are working for any employer specified on the work permit, and
 (C) they have an offer of employment — for continuous full-time work for a total
of at least one year in the skilled trade occupation that is specified in the
application and is in the same minor group set out in the National Occupational
Classification as the occupation specified on their work permit — that is made by
up to two employers who are specified on the work permit, none of whom is an
embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer who is
referred to in any of subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii), subject to the visa being
issued to the foreign national,
o (iii) they are in Canada and hold a work permit referred to in paragraph 204(a) or (c) —
that is valid on the date on which their application is received — and, on the date on
which the visa is issued, hold a valid work permit or are authorized to work in Canada
under section 186, and the circumstances referred to in clauses (ii)(B) and (C) apply,
o (iv) they do not hold a valid work permit or are not authorized to work in Canada under
section 186 on the date on which their application is made and
 (A) up to two employers, none of whom is an embassy, high commission or
consulate in Canada or an employer who is referred to in any of subparagraphs
200(3)(h)(i) to (iii), have made an offer of employment to the foreign national in
the skilled trade occupation specified in the application for continuous full-time
work for a total of at least one year, subject to the visa being issued to them, and
 (B) an officer has approved the offer for full-time work — based on an
assessment provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social
Development, on the same basis as an assessment provided for the issuance of a
work permit, at the request of up to two employers or an officer — that the
requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met,
and
o (v) they either hold a valid work permit or are authorized to work in Canada under
section 186 on the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made
and on the date on which it is issued, and
 (A) the circumstances referred to in clauses (ii)(B) and (C) and subparagraph (iii)
do not apply, and
 (B) the circumstances referred to in clauses (iv)(A) and (B) apply.
Your application for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Trades Class was assessed against the
requirements (pass/fail) noted above based on the following skilled trade occupation specified in your
application: xxxxxxxxxxxxx – under NOC
Based on the documents you submitted at time of your application for permanent residence under Express
Entry, you have been working for xxxxxxxxx from January 2013 to the date your
application was received. I am not satisfied that you meet section R87.2 (3) (d). I am not satisfied that you
have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you meet the definition as a member of the Federal
Skilled Trades Class as you do not hold a certificate of qualification issued by a competent provincial
authority specified in the skilled trade occupation. The certificates of qualification you provided are
issued only by your employer which therefore is insufficient. Furthermore, as per R87.2(1)(c), oil and gas
well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers is a skilled trade occupation under Major Group 82 and
therefore are required to have a certificate of qualification issued by a competent provincial authority in
the skilled trade occupation specified in the application.

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Today landed at Rainbow bridge, everything went smooth but on weekends you need to wait couple of hours for your turn

Thanks guys for your help!!

Finally everything is done