Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
05052015 said:
Guys! I got PPR as well!!!
I sent email to representative after seeing so many pprs, then they confirmed my ppr in email. Also congratulations to all other pprs!!!
Congratulations!!

VPK

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
I'd like to congratulate all the October Companions who finally arrived to the PPR shore. It is a stressful and nerve hammering wait. I am still waiting and the PNP rain feels like hearing a waterfall while starving in the desert. Keep the patient wait.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that, although the pre-immigration phase is stressful and needs a lot of wait and patience, the trip to Canada is a very serious and sudden change in life. Everything, EVERYTHING will be different in your new life. Those who are already in Canada know what I am talking about. It is a very positive change in most ways, but also needs a serious effort for coping and integrating with the society in Canada. It would take a lot of effort moving your life, and a lot of effort building a new life. However, it would be a very rewarding effort for you and your beloved ones.

My advice to every one is to spend the hard PPR-wait days preparing his plans. Preparing a mindset and a cultural recognition for this new life. It is also vital to research job market.

It is also very important to determine where you would like to spend your life in Canada. Do you like big cities and their life style? You would probably need lots of money and traffic patience :). Do you like the quiet dreamy areas in the north? You'd probably need to cope with the older, less foreign cultures-oriented Canadians a lot, and also find a quiet not-so-booming job there.

TL;DR: PPR is the shell of your new life. Once penetrated, welcome to the pretty hard life-building days!

And pray for me. AOR 27th - PNP Inland - No changes since Nov 18. GCMS gave some confidence.
Agree with you! +1 to you..

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Wow! Congrats all! That's amazing. Finally our turn has come :D

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
rajanvnv said:
Do ppl get PPR's on Saturday's as well ?
Hi Raj,

Did you get ghost email as well. I did not receive any, but yesterday evening at 5:30 PM when I login into my CIC account it showed me as updated status.

cantn

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Not sure about PPRs, but I have received "documents received" emails on a Saturday. Keep you fingers crossed.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
rajanvnv said:
Somebody says cic works 24X7

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Raj,

Did you get ghost email as well. I did not receive any, but yesterday evening at 5:30 PM when I login into my CIC account it showed me as updated status.
No ghost email till now. Last night, my cic was showing UPDATED status. I logged in today morning and BG is in progress suddenly. No ghost emails.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
rajanvnv said:
Harmoon,
You will get it sooner. Cheer up !
Rajanvnv thank you so much man! Your post cheered me up for sure. I am deeply happy for our PNP friends who got their hard-earned PPRs. It is just a little weird that I happened to be not one of them. I hope this resolves next week.

The funny thing is that my company had applied for TRV and I was asked by CIC yesterday to send my passport for TRV! From the day 1 I told my employer I don't need TRV please don't add to the complication. They insisted!.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
Rajanvnv thank you so much man! Your post cheered me up for sure. I am deeply happy for our PNP friends who got their hard-earned PPRs. It is just a little weird that I happened to be not one of them. I hope this resolves next week.

The funny thing is that my company had applied for TRV and I was asked by CIC yesterday to send my passport for TRV! From the day 1 I told my employer I don't need TRV please don't add to the complication. They insisted!.
Am sure, your's is just around the corner. Wishing you a speedy PPR !

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I received an update email from JobBank after months of nothing. However, still no update in MY CIC. Seems that Abo Dhabi Visa Office will delay their application as usual.

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
duckirha said:
Congrats who got PPR!!! PPR rains are blessing on Octoberian.
Seems like the ppr rain has begun for octoberians but somehow no changes to my account...no updates..no angel/ghost mail. Just wondering where is it stuck? For the records even I am a first week Oct AOR (FSW Outland)..5th oct to be precise..dunno what's wrong :(

Anyways, congrats to all who got PPR & praying the remainder get it soon.