+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi Friends....I am a Nov applicant.... But would like to see if someone can help me on this situation if you applied from USA in Oct.

I received PPR email on April 18th and replied back to CIC asking for VO change within USA as i reside here also stated that holding Indian passport which cannot be mailed across International borders....

I haven't received any response from CIC and got new message to my CIC account on May 2nd with same original email asking to send passport to ottawa office. when i called CIC now, they say the new message i got is based on ack of my email request... But not sure why again they asked to send to Ottawa office....

what should i do now? Is that okay to send my passport across borders? or raise a CSE request again?

If its legal to send my Indian passport from USA to CA , I can use USPS for sending and return envelope right? If anyone has applied from USA or if you have any idea how to take care of this situation... please suggest....Thanks

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Que Em said:
So, these are the applicants still waiting [e-APR & AOR in October 2015]:

• Dr.Shreeram
  • Que Em
  • Sirgic
  • uppu22

Anyone else?
:( I am still waiting :(

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Dr.Shreeram said:
Hello Guys. I received my COPR yesterday. Thanks everyone for all the help and guidance.
Congratulations! :)

I guess, only Sirgic & uppu2 are left now.
Hope they receive their PPRs soon. :)

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hello Everyone.
I need a suggestion from you all. I have got my PR and will be flying on 12th July 2017. I had applied as a single applicant. However, by the end of February 2018 I will get married. So, kindly suggest me in which way I can get my wife to Canada as soon as possible and how much time it takes normally?

niksi

Jul 5, 2017
Another update guys (I'll put more information in a separate thread): It's easy to obtain the PCC for South Korea from the embassy. I visited the embassy today and was able to fill up a form (Mix of Korean and English & easy to fill) and submitted the form (They need the passport + Alien registration number and 1 passport size photograph). Expected timeline for delivery of PCC is 7 to 10 working days.

Hope it helps others needing South Korean PCC..
Hi,

Do you have an idea if someone does not have an Alien Registration Number, how does getting the certificate work for them ?