+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

avish1984

Feb 2, 2015
Dear Friends,

Following is my status:
ITA- August 21,2015
Submission -October 14,2015
Status on CIC website as of 19th October 2015, medical rest received.
After that I was never able to track my application status.
I sent a case specific enquiry also in December 2015 and still did not hear anything.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank-you,
Avish

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avish1984 said:
Dear Friends,

Following is my status:
ITA- August 21,2015
Submission -October 14,2015
Status on CIC website as of 19th October 2015, medical rest received.
After that I was never able to track my application status.
I sent a case specific enquiry also in December 2015 and still did not hear anything.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank-you,
Avish
Sorry, it's not clear what your issue is? You are only at 4 months processing now.

Why did you send the CSE?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
HEY FIRENDS
I am from JAN AOR group
I just want to know many PNP people got THeir PPR's are they inland or outland??
Patib Inland or outland?
Duckirha Inland or outland?
Dreams1985 Inland or outland?
Tiwsin Inland or outland?
Anandbabud Inland or outland?
yashwanth Inland or outland?
Ash137 Inland or outland?
Trini_ac Inland or outland?
Dac_yyz Inland or outland?
I applied EE under PNP inland and i am making a spreadsheet for PNP...
Thank you. :)

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
cheire said:
HEY FIRENDS
I am from JAN AOR group
I just want to know many PNP people got THeir PPR's are they inland or outland??
Patib Inland or outland?
Duckirha Inland or outland?
Dreams1985 Inland or outland?
Tiwsin Inland or outland?
Anandbabud Inland or outland?
yashwanth Inland or outland?
Ash137 Inland or outland?
Trini_ac Inland or outland?
Dac_yyz Inland or outland?
I applied EE under PNP inland and i am making a spreadsheet for PNP...
Thank you. :)

Pls refer this thread ....you will get all the PNP candidate there -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.1305.html

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Queries said:
Pls refer this thread ....you will get all the PNP candidate there -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.1305.html
Hey
In EE PNP thread there are only two person are here and IN EE PNP there is no information about inland or outland ...
Thank you

avish1984

Feb 2, 2015
I was unable to track the status online and for technical issues that I had, I logged a CSE.

One of the gentleman from this thread advised me to log a CSE.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Its great to know that many are getting PPR every other day... This keeps me excited for my prospect..

I need some help here.. I submitted my application on 14th October and got my AOR same day... had got a request for RPRF on 22nd October, that too I paid the same day... my application was put on hold as I still needed to submit my FBI PCC.. I did on 25th January. Just wanting to know how long does it take the VO review my application again...?

Has anyone else been in similar situation...

sraj07

May 26, 2015
avish1984 said:
I was unable to track the status online and for technical issues that I had, I logged a CSE.

One of the gentleman from this thread advised me to log a CSE.
Avish , I think you are taking about ECAS . This tool no longer support EE applications . You need to check your status only through MyCIC acct.

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hey Guys,

Its great to know that many are getting PPR every other day... This keeps me excited for my prospect..

I need some help here.. I submitted my application on 14th October and got my AOR same day... had got a request for RPRF on 22nd October, that too I paid the same day... my application was put on hold as I still needed to submit my FBI PCC.. I did on 25th January. Just wanting to know how long does it take the VO review my application again...?

Has anyone else been in similar situation...

Hi,
I am in a similar situation, I filed my application on 19th OCT, AOR 20th OCT, medicals passed soon after and then no update. My application was missing a FBI PCC which was later filed on dec 13th. It's been really frustrating waiting and hearing nothing for a long time. I have lost my ECA access since early novemeber. Hang in there buddy ! hopefully things turn around soon :)

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
Hi,
I am in a similar situation, I filed my application on 19th OCT, AOR 20th OCT, medicals passed soon after and then no update. My application was missing an FBI PCC which was then filed on dec 13th. It's been really frustrating waiting and hearing nothing for a long time. I have lost my ECA access since early novemeber. Hang in there buddy ! hopefully things turn around soon :)
Thanks.. Good luck to you too... I'm just a little anxious as CIC is giving away a lot of Invitations in 2016... I just dont want my application to end up in the bottom of the pile..

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi AAA2133,

Thanks for maintaining the spreadsheet..

Would it possible to make the spreadsheet downloadable..? I want to run some analysis on it..

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
sraj07 said:
Avish , I think you are taking about ECAS . This tool no longer support EE applications . You need to check your status only through MyCIC acct.
Is it because of any recent update coz as far I remember, I was able to check my EE application status until Oct end?

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Thanks.. Good luck to you too... I'm just a little anxious as CIC is giving away a lot of Invitations in 2016... I just dont want my application to end up in the bottom of the pile..
In your signature I see a DOC request that was made on 20th OCT for FBI PCC. I never even got a request for the missing doc. Initially I had filed an LOE for missing USA pcc as part of the application. There was no activity after meds passed. I myself through a CSE uploaded the FBI PCC on dec 13th when I got it. Should I be worried because no one has even looked at my application for a very long time? There were no additional documents requests made, which is very unsettling for me :(

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
In your signature I see a DOC request that was made on 20th OCT for FBI PCC. I never even got a request for the missing doc. Initially I had filed an LOE for missing USA pcc as part of the application. There was no activity after meds passed. I myself through a CSE uploaded the FBI PCC on dec 13th when I got it. Should I be worried because no one has even looked at my application for a very long time? There were no additional documents requests made, which is very unsettling for me :(
it is fine...This varies from person to person... Has your background check started..?

The missing Document request came as they were processing my application then... thats why they even asked my RFRP...

if you have submitted your FBI PCC through a CSE, then its also good cool... I hope you got a confirmation mail stating that your document has been added to your application...

Also do you have access to eCAS..?? I don't

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmk said:
Is it because of any recent update coz as far I remember, I was able to check my EE application status until Oct end?
I too only had access to it till mid November.. i think the eCAS becomes active only when your application is under review/process.. I may be wrong...

Has anyone had lost their access to eCAS and still their application has progressed to BG checkin progress/DM.. in myCIC, please let me know...